Chapter 5 – Left Behind
749 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy followed Aiko as he was lost. He lost his wallet when his pants ripped, so he had no money. His passport was kept by his teacher Mr Morrison, so he was practically stuck unless he could get back to his hotel. 

But he couldn't leave Aiko, who looked scared and needed help. 

They walked to the nearby beach and hid in one of the fishermen's huts. In the distance, they could hear more machinegun fire and sounds of destruction. 

"I think they're still fighting that girl" Aiko said. 

"Do you know anything about her? Why did they send you to fight her?" Romy asked. 

"I... my family was killed in a monster incident and I was supposedly killed as well. As I somehow came back to life, I found that this left arm was that of a monster, a chimera that somehow bonded to my body and my heart and became my left arm" she said, showing him her normal looking arm. 

"The government agency is called Atheos, and they sent me to do mission after mission to fight other Chimeras. But this time I was sent to fight her. She's not a Chimera, but something else. She might be something like me, an altered human. But I overheard them saying she was an experimental being" Aiko explained. 

They waited in the hut, hiding as military vehicles zoomed nearby and gunfire became more intense. 

"I hope they think I had died. Maybe I can assume a new identity and restart my life" Aiko whispered and hid in Romy's chest. 

Romy hugged her as well, feeling sympathy for her. 

After all, if the government knew he had something like her chimera arm, he might be in a similar position. He had something that replaced his body part too, except it wasn't his left arm but his cock!

Suddenly, there was a loud explosion and the docks from afar seemed to explode in a large cloud of fire.

Then, everything stopped, with only sounds of sirens.

Aiko and Romy hid in the hut until it was late at night, and all the military vehicles disappeared.

Finally, they saw that the coast was clear, and they walked quietly out of the hut.

Romy told her about his class and wanted to get back to his hotel. He wanted to bring her too, and ask for help at the American Embassy.

"Look!" Aiko said suddenly. 

Romy looked and saw the pink haired girl, naked and floating in the sea.

"We have to save her!" Aiko said

"We do? She's dangerous!" Romy answered

"She's like me" Aiko said

Romy sighed. She was like him too. 

Stripping off his shirt and throwing it to Aiko, he jumped into the water, swimming and pulling the girl out. 

He's on his school swimming team and had a lifeguard license after doing the course last summer.

She was not breathing, so he quickly brought her into the fisherman's hut and immediately started CPR.

Before long, she coughed out water and started breathing again and Romy stopped.

The girl opened her eyes and looked at Aiko and Romy. 

"I... I'm alive?" she said. 

"Ye.. yes. Romy saved you. I'm Aiko" Aiko said. 

"H... Hi! I'm Kaede" the pink haired girl said. 

Romy took his shirt from Aiko, leaving himself fully naked and passed it to Kaede, who was also fully nude.

"What about you?" Kaede asked, looking at his sizeable penis.

"I'm a man. It doesn't matter as much if I'm naked." Romy answered heroically 

They started talking while inside the fisherman's hut. They got to know Kaede better, realizing that she was an escaped experiment of a new type of human. She was a diclonus, a being with immense telekinetic-like tentacles called Vectors that are incredibly destructive. 

Aiko told her about her experience of bonding with a Chimera. 

They both looked at Romy, then at his dangling penis. 

Romy's penis stood up excitedly and was happy to talk about himself.

While Monster Cock talked, Romy thought that maybe he would try and get the US Embassy to help not only Aiko, but also Kaede too. 

Suddenly, there was a light knock on the door. 

"Kaede! Are you inside? Please, open the door for me!" a cute girl's voice could be heard.

Aiko got up to see who it was while Kaede frowned, trying to figure out who it was. 

The moment Aiko opened the door, she saw a cute little girl sitting on a wheelchair. 

She had pink hair and enormous eyes with pink irises as well, like Kaede 

Monster Cock immediately warned Romy of the danger it felt and Kaede went into immediate high alert too. 

"Watch out!" Romy said, jumping onto Aiko, pushing her aside as the little girl released her vectors, slicing Romy into pieces. 

Romy's vision suddenly spun around as his head flew in the air as he watched his body fall apart in bloody pieces. 

Aiko screamed as her dangerous chimera left arm was sliced off at her shoulder. 

Kaede immediately blocked the little girl's attacks on her and flew into the air. 

"Why! They were my friends!" Kaede screamed. 

"Friends? Beings like us don't have friends" the little girl laughed as she chased after Kaede, who grabbed Aiko with her vectors and flew away to prevent Aiko from getting killed. 

Romy groaned and opened his eyes, but found he could not move. He saw his body sliced to pieces but couldn't talk. In fact he had stopped breathing as he was not connected to his lungs. 

Suddenly, he felt his head being picked up and carried away. 

He was brought under the nearby docks where it was quiet and nobody was around and he felt his neck being attached to something. 

Within several minutes, he found that he could breathe again. Although his neck was sore, he moved his neck to see Monster Cock had reassembled his body and reattached the severed parts together. 

"You humans are amazing. I would have thought you would have died from this severe injuries" Monster Cock said. 

"Humans definitely cannot survive decapitation or such severe injuries. Maybe your merger with my body did this?" Romy asked. 

"No. I definitely didn't. While you may get some healing abilities and advances in your strength and agility, you shouldn't survive such injuries" Monster Cock said. 

Romy looked at his body and saw everything had already healed back together, but he had small scars that looked like thin lines all around his body where it was reassembled together. 

Suddenly, he looked at his left arm. It was less muscular, skinny in fact and looked delicate.

"This is not my arm. This is Aiko's!" Romy said. 

"I took all the parts I could find. Maybe it was already destroyed" Monster Cock said. 

Romy went back to the hut, but found it already destroyed. The girls Kaede and Aiko wasn't there anymore and there was blood everywhere, but no sign of his left arm.

He looked up the hill and saw the hot springs he had been to earlier and walked towards it.

It was already destroyed, but he ran to the changing room to find clothes. Luckily there were bath robes there, so he donned one.

On the way out, he found his wallet and mobile phone. Perhaps his pants were ripped earlier and they dropped out. 

Somehow he got a cab and managed to give enough instructions to bring him back to his hotel

His teachers and classmates were glad to see him back. They know they abandoned him, but the bus driver was forced to leave immediately by the army.

Romy excused himself after a brief explanation of how he got away and went to his room shower.

While showering, he realized his left arm was slightly shorter and distinctly less muscular.

He looked at his arm in the mirror, as well as all the reattachment scars from his body being reassembled

"I wonder what will become of me now?" Romy thought, looking at his body in the mirror and at Aiko's arm.

He had two body parts that don't belong to him. And they were both that of monsters.

 

15