Chapter 16 – Home
414 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Romy felt his body strapped to a metal contraption, unable to move a muscle.

Suddenly, he felt something sharp that entered directly into his spine, injecting something into him.

Every cell in his body screamed in pain.

"Injection completed. Now lets do the female"

"Halt!"

"Who are you? This is a restricted zone"

"We're here at the request of the United States government to secure and repatriate United States citizens back to their country. Our government has agreed to give every cooperation to them lest we create an international incident!"

"You can't do that! We've invested alot of resources into these two"

"We have been authorized to take them back, by force if we have to. You will be defunded if you refuse"

"Aaaaah. Fuck! Just take them! Luckily we didn't inject the other one"

"Ok boys. Secure the bodies"

--

Romy woke up in a bed naked, but he was unrestrained in any way. It looked like he was in a nice hotel room. 

"Where am I? Is this a dream? Was it all a dream?" he wondered

But when he checked his body, he saw his breasts and his long penis which stood up and smiled at him.

"How long have I been out?" Romy asked

"You've been unconscious for over 3 days. Before that, we were in the glass chamber for 2 week as you recovered from your wounds" his penis replied

Suddenly several people knocked and immediately walked into the room.

One was a man in a military uniform, looking around 50 with a mustache. The second was a beautiful redhead dressed in business attire while the last was a skinny bespectacled man in a lab coat.

Romy instantly entered the bed and covered his body with the sheets out of reflex as he looked at the people in the room.

"My name is General Quest. I am in charge of the United States Superhuman Force and these are my advisors Amanda Graymalkin and Doctor Thomas Nightingale. Welcome back to the States, Romy Takiyama. It took a great bit of effort to bring you and your classmate Jennifer Lovett home" the man in the military uniform said

"United States Superhuman... Force?" Romy repeated in amazement. 

"You may not know this, as it was kept a secret is that there are portals opening all over the world at random, releasing all kinds of monsters to the world. 

The zombie outbreak during your school trip was one such outbreak from a portal.

Some creatures are weak enough to be handled by the local police or by the military. But sometimes, the creatures are too powerful. So we needed more powerful weapons. Humans with power!

In that, we started developing more powerful hand held weapons, exo-skeletons, and even developed superhumans either created in a lab, or in others by accident. 

On the other hand, Japan decided to "buy" or trade with other dimensions that so happen create more beings. 

You've faced a few of them in Osaka, right? Some of their lab rats seem to have escaped.

Some of their trades also seemed to become problems since they traded with aliens. 

The body part snatcher aliens, the so called ghouls, the frog infestation, the coin seeking power granting beings..." General Quest explained

" Your body seems to have traces of many of them" Dr Nightingale added.

"What about those people in black suits?" Romy asked

"Oh. Those are the Hunters. They are using the Gantz alien technology to hunt the other aliens. 

They are the one alien technology that has been our first successful collaboration with aliens.

The Europeans made first contact and successfully made an agreement with aliens from another dimension.

The Japanese have been trying to replicate that with other alien species, as we mentioned before, the body snatchers, the frogs, the coin seekers and the ghouls.

But they have not been able to control them yet as those aliens actually take over bodies of normal humans, which is why the Japanese government is letting them spread among the population of Japan.

The gantz system on the other hand revives dead people, so it doesn't affect normal citizens" Dr Nightingale explained.

Romy's head spin with too much information that was out of his normal understanding.

"Haha. We actually are stealing the Japanese's technology by taking you and your friend back, since both your bodies have been infected by several of the alien species and experiments they brought over." Dr Nightingale laughed

"So... We're lab rats again? We'll be stuck here?" Romy asked

"Heavens, no. You will be released back home. We will monitor both of you, of course. But you will be called up to help with portals whenever they appear close to your area. Don't worry, there will be other powered beings.

Although we didn't make deals with aliens, we have developed our own super powered beings.

We are the United States after all" General Quest said proudly.

"You will be hearing from me if you are needed" the redhead named Amanda Graymalkin smiled at him

It was then that Romy noticed that she spoke directly into his brain!

"You..." Romy stuttered

"That's right. I am telepathic. I am the main coordinator for the US Superhuman force" she answered in his head.

..

"Home" Jennifer said as she held Romy's hand, landing in the local airport by military helicopter.

They were met by their families, who were informed that they were the only survivors in a "massive earthquake" in Osaka.

There was alot of interviews by the local media but Romy and Jennifer had been prepared and coached with predetermined answers.

Romy lay in bed in his familiar bedroom after having dinner with his parents and two siblings. So many things had changed in his life.

How will he cope in school? Both he and Jennifer were the only survivors from the school trip.

Romy and Jennifer were told not to talk about what happened lest the media find out the truth.

The world had used a system to classify super powered beings, based on manga rankings.

As a zombie with superhuman healing, Jennifer was a C Class member of the US Superhuman Force while Romy was ranked a B Class. 

Apparently that Amanda Graymalkin was one of the rare S Class beings in the US, as was General Quest.

Romy met up with Jennifer in secret in the nearby park behind they school at midnight.

They needed each others support to get through these changes.

Furthermore, they had an itch to scratch after not being with each other for such a long time.

14