Chapter 21 – Getting The Recognition
331 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the S Ranks exited the portal on the other side, they found themselves on a cliff face facing a forest as far as the eye can see. Walking towards them was a humongous rock monster, looking much like the 8 feet ones that they were fighting, only this monster was 300 feet tall and heading towards them and the portal towards earth.

"We have to stop it!" Mega Man immediately said and flew towards it and slamming it at superhuman speed. 

However, his full bodied blow merely caused the monster to stumble a step backwards and roar in anger. 

Tempest created a huge tornado to attack the creature, but it walked right through, merely being held back for a few seconds. 

It's large arm moved faster than they expected and whacked Atomic Knight in mid air. He crashed to the ground and parts of his armor could be seen everywhere. 

"Shit! I have to get him out of here" Graymalkin said and with a wave of her hand, teleported the badly injured Atomic Knight out of there. 

Thunder God hovered in the air and summoned an incredible thunderbolt from the heavens to smash into the monster, but it was completely uneffected and continued walking towards the portal, ignoring everyone.

Hulkules jumped towards the monster but was swatted away in mid air. Berserker threw Iron Golem at it.

Iron Golem smashed into the monster but bounced off ineffectively.

Romy's right arm accurately shot at where the monsters eyes should be. But of course the monster had no eyes so the explosions on its face did nothing to it.

"You shouldn't be here. It's too dangerous" Graymalkin said as she stood next to Romy, using her telekinesis to try to push the advancing monster.

Blood gushed from her nose as the monster easily brushed off her attack.

Mega Man flew back and forth, slamming into the monster over and over again, slowing it down for a split second but it seemed hopeless.

Berserker and Iron Golem were trying to stop it's foot but it ignored them. Hulkules rejoined the battle even though he was already bloodied.

He jumped and smashed the monster's chest, but it ignored him.

Rune screamed as his gigantic rune shield he cast shattered like glass. Nega Force created a force shield but it barely stopped it as it too shattered. Shadow tried to swallow it in a large black shadow but it was similarly ineffective even though the monster sinked into her shadow a little.

Ultra Woman climbed onto its head and started smashing its head but it barely slowed it down as it swatted her on its head like a mosquito.

Entavian tried to entangle the monsters feet with enormous vines it created from the ground.

Romy by now was near enough to attack its leg with his penis, his vectors, his kagune, purple hexagons, blood ribbons and his chimera arm.

But it suddenly changed pace and stomped on Romy

"Menagerie! No!" Amanda Graymalkin screamed

"What the hell is a B Rank doing here?" Berserker yelled 

Mega Man nodded agreeing that Romy was too bold and bit off more than he could chew.

All of them were unable to stop it, what could a B Rank do anyway?

Suddenly, there was a powerful explosion from under the monsters feet, throwing it backwards.

A 15 meter giant naked female with no skin appeared and immediately jumped onto the monster's chest as it struggled to get back its balance.

She started pounding on the monster's face but her arms began to bruise and bleed after a few full powered punches.

Suddenly, bones grew over her knuckles reinforcing her fist as she pounded again and again until finally, the monster crashed on the ground.

"Who the hell is that?" Hulkules yelled as he got himself off the ground after being smacked aside again.

"It's that B Rank guy... manager or something" Berserker replied

"I thought he was a guy?" Iron Golem said

"It doesn't matter! This is our chance while its down! Attack!!" Mega Man yelled as he and Ultra Woman piled on the monster's head and joined Romy in pounding the rock monster. 

It was already slow an lumbering, but now it struggled to even get up as the super strong warriors pounded on it. 

Romy's bone armored fists started cracking the head of the monster and before long, bits and pieces broke off and the main structure of the head fractured. 

Nega Force used his energy field to hold the monster's arms down to prevent it from fighting back as the rest piled on it and smashed it to the ground. 

Mega Man flew high into the sky before dive bombing the monster, smashing right through its chest just as Romy used both her arms to smash the head to bits. 

At that very moment, the monster stopped moving and completely went limp. 

"Finally" Romy said in a loud female voice and collapsed on top of where the head of the monster was. 

"What happened to your body?Are you alright?" Ultra Woman said as she ran to Romy

Romy's original body climbed out of the neck of melting giant female figure and Ultra Woman helped him up. 

"It's fine. That form is temporary anyway and only used in an emergency" Romy answered. 

"Well done! Uh.. are you a male of female?" she asked, looking at Romy's hermaphrodite body with boobs yet a large dick.

"Yeah, I was wondering the same thing" Hulkules said as he arrived to help out too. 

"I'm a male. But this body.. my head was transplanted onto this body when my own body was destroyed. I'm.. like the Frankenstein monster. Only my head is from my original body. The rest... is a mix and match, honestly" Romy said. 

"I have to say, I'm seriously impressed. I would like you to perform several more tests at the headquarters, to see if you are A Ranked or even S Ranked. You're beyond B Rank for sure" Mega Man said

"Thank you" Romy said, as his body morphed to his preferred look, where his penis smoothed between his legs and his kagune hid his breasts and formed a more masculine shape. 

"You don't need to hide your... special features. I'm... intrigued by your... hermaphrodite body" Ultra Woman whispered as she passed by.

Romy was stunned. Was this really the Ultra Woman, beautiful yet cold to every advance by the male sex? It was rumoured that she was a lesbian, but she didn't hook up with any female either and seemed... asexual. But now, she seemed interested in him?

 

11