Chapter 59: Jet Lag
166 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 59: Jet Lag

Seto stared at her hard for a moment before peeling off the condom he still wore and flinging it across the room. "Why didn't you tell me before I wasted that thing?"

"You didn't give me time."

"And how long did that take?"

Joan smirked. "Longer than you took."

"Dammit, whore." Seto spread her legs and mounted her, once again paying little heed to their clothing. He slipped inside her bare, and the burst of raw sensation nearly overwhelmed him. He fought his orgasm this time, counting the strokes as he concentrated on her hair. One look in her eyes, and he knew he would lose it. He did anyway, filling her with more than he realized he could make in such a short refractory period.

Seto collapsed on top of Joan and held her there until she wiggled out from under him. Her dress fell back into place as semen dribbled down her thighs. "Next time you'll have to work for it," Joan taunted as she searched for something to wipe up the mess. Seeing not a towel in sight and noting the collection of dragon figurines without a speck of dust, she deduced that Seto's cleaning staff would handle everything.

Seto rolled over and gazed at her backside. "The more semen I get in you, the more of the child will be mine, right?"

Joan admired the craftsmanship, the intricate details and jeweled eyes of the dragons as she spoke. "This one's DNA is already set, but maybe we could work it that way for the next one. You'll be in competition with the other guys, and you'll get that weird head sensation every time they cum, too."

"No problem. I'll just cancel your flight back to America."

Joan turned from the dragon figurines and stared into his iolite eyes. "And deny your brother access to me?"

Seto's breath caught in his throat. He only saw the wage monkey as competition. Marc he respected but could do without. Mokuba, on the other hand, was the most important person in the world to him. If he couldn't live without Joan, how could he possibly expect Mokuba to?

Joan's serious expression broke into a grin. "Thought so." Even without reading his mind, the expression on Seto's face said everything. She leaned over him and kissed him, taking in the fullness of his love for both her and Mokuba. She completed them, tied them closer together even when an ocean lay between them.

An alarm on Seto's bedside table went off, and he stopped it with a simple voice command. "Whore, normally I would be working today, but since I'm still supposedly recovering from jet lag, the day is ours."

Joan remembered that her usual bedtime would fall in the afternoon here. "Speaking of jet lag, we'll need to reach a compromise on sleep schedules since I'll be traveling back and forth every week. And since I've got that volunteer thing coming up, I'm not even going back to California this time but straight to Pennsylvania, which is three hours in the other direction. Can you stay on California time for this trip? I'll move my schedule closer to Japan time after this."

Seto sat up. His eyes roamed her shapely figure, appreciating the way her dress complemented her body. "Only if you do something for me. Come to work with me tomorrow. Once you see the place, I'd like you to reconsider working with me."

Joan rolled her eyes but smiled. "I'll take a look, but if you plan to set up a desk for me, I'd rather have one here in your mansion."

"How about two desks?"

Joan took Seto's hands in hers. "Look, I get it. The new and shiny on our relationship hasn't worn off yet, but it's going to wear off a whole lot faster if you stick me in your office."

"Marc and his wife manage fine."

"They seem to," Joan admitted, "but things aren't always as they seem. Even if things are as they seem, we're not Marc and Laura."

Seto pulled Joan back onto the bed, atop himself. He lifted the hem of her dress and traced her mons veneris with his fingers. "But Marc is part of you now, and so am I."

Joan straddled Seto, rubbing herself against his growing erection. "I thought you would be upset by that. Are you homo for Marc?"

Seto echoed Mokuba's words with a smirk. "Maybe a little." His expression dropped to one more serious. "I'm more relieved than anything. You've shown me you have a handle on the magic, but I still don't entirely understand how. I want to take some time to study it — find out the mechanism behind it."

"Of course." Joan felt the tip of his cock probing her but denied him entrance. Her grin waxed wicked as she teased him.

Seto grabbed her hips and attempted to impale her, but she intentionally missed his rod as she went down. "I told you you'd have to work for it this time."

Seto growled in frustration. "Whore, are you sure you want to play this game in your condition?"

Joan brushed his ear with her lips. "Green."

They spent the next several minutes tumbling, grappling, and struggling for dominance until Joan let him in again. They spent the rest of the day in bed, breaking only for a meal prepared by Seto's personal chef in the opulent dining room. Seto informed Roland of their plans to stay on California time before they headed back to bed. Joan thoroughly exhausted Seto, and they fell into a deep, restful sleep.

Author's Note: Attention, duelists! I have a fetus. Yes, I'm gestating a coronial! Joan is so lucky she has that magic ring preventing her from getting morning sickness.

17