Chapter 15 Threesome Trench War Part 2
151 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

This is War by 30 second to mars

for the Chapter it feels fitting for me

[collapse]

As Non-Human Forces rallied together and started advancing across no mans land, with an Elite Company made up of people from the other Races witch included some humans that had turned traitor it was called the Heroes. 

Heroes; is more then just a name these people in this unit have achieved great things from capturing enemy officers single handedly, leading, rallying or doing anything above the call of duty/station in the military. There are summoned heroes with them but it was filled more with War Heroes.

It took half an hour to walk the way towards the human Trench system and the fighting had stopped as the midnight-early morning fog with the lights in the trench died even the person that was singing had stopped.

Three of the Summoned Heroes with a small 8 man team were afraid as they hopped into the trench, as advanced recon while the main force prepare for a signal, the fire trench they had just entered was barren of anything but guns, swords and broken bayonets.

"What the fuck?" one of the Heroes said, Mark had been summoned three years ago and had been in multiple assaults a Veteran.

"Lieutenant, is something wrong?" Sargent Prectus asked, an Orc within his squad with the team's heavy weapon.

"Just peachy." he clears his throat, "Lets move ladies."

The fog and it being near midnight meant they could barely see more then a meter and a half ahead of them. As they walked more and more weapons now with blood on them telling that where they had entered those men didn't have a chance to fight but here they did, but still no bodies.

"Lukas check the blood on this sword." Mark said as he takes a officer's sword from the ground.

Lukas takes his gloves off and feels it his expression changes from silent determination to confusion, "Sir this blood feels as if it was out of the body longer then a day, and its color *creates a small fireball for light* yeah the blood is old, days or weeks. Not fresh at all."

"Is that bad?" one of the elves ask.

"Yes it does. Ether we missed this revolt happening months ago or this is from a Zombie, HA." Lukas explains and barks a laugh when he suggested the walking dead.

The Radio operator with the unit, Bert moves up next to Mark, "We have just got new orders they want us to check the Fortress witch is 570 odd meters to our west."

"Roger! Move!"

After walking 20 minutes of being lost within the trench system they halt when they hear voices.

Unknown Male voice: "Fuck me, Master didn't think we would get lost this easy can you find it girls?"

Unknown Female Voice 1: "Well we maybe Officers but were don't... what's the words?"

Unknown Female Voice 2: "Look even we get lost in our own systems, its really easy and no we as in what we are don't have an pin point location of the Dungeon."

Unknown Male voice: "Fuck I hope Jessica is doing okay."

Unknown Female Voice 1: "Umm... Sir Jack we have a problem..."

Jack: "Go on?"

Unknown Female Voice 2: "Shooter B and C from their locations have heard eight Non-humans in the fire trench, and from what their noses say is that it is a mixed unit."

Unknown Female Voice 1: "Three Elves, one Beast-kin unknown Kin type, one Orc and three Humans but they say smell similar to the Master."

Jack: "Similar to Master? What summoned heroes with a Gods backing fuck, Send a Shooter back and tell Erika that we may need Bob and maybe some vocals."

Unknown Female Voice 1&2: "Roger!"

Jack: "Can you two find them as well? By smell."

Unknown Female Voice 1: "I can smell the Beast-Kin and the Orc, Smelly."

Unknown Female Voice 2: "Same."

Jack: "Then lead the way."

...

..

.

Mark and his men didn't know what to do, but Running feet of more that 10 people from behind them made them turn around and aimed.

What they saw was a dozen human soldiers running towards them and their faces showed the fear to relief and they turned around showing their backs to Mark's team who just got more confused and one of the only Officers with them walked to Mark seeing he was the senior Officer.

"Thank god look you need to leave the Dungeon had revolted and attacked our trenches we need to escape." As Mark looked over the man he noticed the Officer had one hand while the other was just a stump.

"Wait what? Their are no records of Dungeons ever revolting at all."

"Look it sounds insane but the Dungeon Britannia has revolted me and my men had been fighting his monsters for nearly 2 hours and this was planned, The local Command Bunker was trashed and the communication equipment is gone, and the Great Fortress our beacon of hope here is gone it's swarming with Britannia's monsters."

"I don't und-" Mark wanted to respond but was stopped when a piano started playing with vocals, and a chill went down Mark, Bert and Lukas spines when they understood what the speech was based on.

/My Fellow Servants in this Poignant Hour. I ask you to join me in prey. All mighty Death our Undead. pride of our Dungeon. This day Have set upon a Mighty endeavor, To Defend our Home to Those that call themselves, Humanity, Elves, Orcs and other Mortal Races and The Summoned Heroes, I Ask you to accept the souls. As we Struggle to Defend our Dungeon Home. We Will Fight Floor to Floor, We Will Fight Swords to Claws, Bayonet to Teeth, We Will Fight With Growing Confidence and Strength in Our Undead To Defend our Dungeon Home, No Matter the Cost maybe, We May Be Enslaved Again. But We Will Fight. Until Our Dungeon Core Has Been Shattered, No Mercy will Be asked and None Shall Be Given, This Is Total War, And We Will Not Lose it. WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!/

Thousands of Howls Answered the Declaration followed by screams as those still alive that were not Mark's group and the Human Soldiers with him.

4