Wife
2.1k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already nearing midnight when Bai Yu Yan silently opened the door and slid inside the room. She noiselessly closed the door at her back and leaned on it while looking at the man peacefully sleeping on the bed where she had slept alone ever since coming to this world. Although this was supposed to be her bed, even she herself had taken time to get used to the bed. But looking at him, it didn’t feel like he was sleeping in an unfamiliar bed where one cannot sleep soundly.

The lights were already put out. The silver moonlight coming from the open window spilled on the room making the surrounding dimly visible. Bai Yu Yan slowly walked up to her bed where the white muslin curtain was still not loosened. On the bed, Lu Tong Xiao was sleeping with the same robe he had worn earlier as there were no men's clothes in the Autumn Courtyard. And amidst the chaos, neither of them had the mind to instruct Xuyi to grab some clothes from Lu Tong Xiao’s courtyard.

Bai Yu Yan sat on the edge of the bed with both her hands folded on her lap. She remembered what Xuyi had said earlier. Lu Tong Xiao got injured while going back for the gift he had bought for her. But he didn’t have time to give her after all that happened. He might give it to her tomorrow morning when he remembers it but she couldn’t contain her curiosity and wait until tomorrow.

After a moment of hesitation, she inhaled and slowly stretched her hand towards the pocket of his robe. A strong mix of nervousness and excitement had gripped her heart. What if the man thought of her as an assassin and sliced her throat in a single stroke? Suppressing the jittery feelings, she smoothly slid her hand inside his pocket. Her fingers gently brushed against the soft fabric and touched a hard object inside. She felt like a thief sneaking around afraid to be caught. She nervously licked her lips and slowly tried to pull it out. Almost when it was nearing the edge of the pocket, her hand was suddenly grabbed.

Startled, she jerked her head at the man who still had his eyes closed. Her breath was stuck in her throat. Without wasting a moment, she leaped to the inner corner of the wide bed and hurriedly closed her eyes.

Bai Yu Yan waited for a while but nothing happened. Her hand was still inside his pocket and a large hand had grabbed it from the outside. After turning towards her, there was no further movement from Lu Tong Xiao so she peered to look at his face. With eyes closed, he was breathing soundly and didn’t seem to be awake. Slowly, Bai Yu Yan released the breath she had been holding inside and tried to pull out her hands. But his grip on her hand was so strong that it wouldn’t budge no matter how she tried. Tired, she hatefully glared at Lu Tong Xiao who seemed to be unaware of everything and dropped her head against the pillow in exhaustion.

With no other options, Bai Yu Yan’s eyes became heavier and heavier so she closed them and went to sleep. A long time after her breathing had become even, the man who was peacefully sleeping slowly opened his eyes. There was not a hint of sleepiness in that pair of dark eyes. He looked at Bai Yu Yan who was softly snoring and the stretch of his lips slowly curled into a smile.

Lu Tong Xiao loosened the grip on his pocket and gently pulled the hand burrowed inside. He then opened her fist with an agile move before the thing on her hand came into view. A black jade pendant laid on her palm. It was carved into a small fox and the inside of the jade glowed like liquid gold flowing around the little fox. The jade was warm to the touch. Picking it up from her palm, he reached for her swan-like neck and delicately wound it around. If anyone had seen the ruthless Prime Minister treating a woman so tenderly, they would probably vomit three liters of blood.

Facing each other, there was a very little distance between the face of the two people lying on the bed. Lu Tong Xiao’s eyes trailed at her curly eyelashes that looked like two little fans, smooth cheeks like the softest tofu and the cherry pink lips that were squeezed on the pillow to form a small pout. Suddenly, his throat parched like he was in the middle of a desert as he tried to suppress the desires hitting his body like hot waves. With the back of hands covering his eyes, he closed his eyes shut to keep that tempting view out of his sight. But like a movie, his mind kept on playing it in a loop, giving him endless torture.

Lu Tong Xiao felt hot and was starting to sweat although it was only the early summer. He opened his eyes to throw away the thin blanket covering his body when he suddenly met her open eyes, staring directly at him.

Bai Yu Yan’s eyes curved with pleasure seeing him try to hide the surprise under the calm surface.

“Your Excellency, did you think only you can act?” she asked with a raised brow.

With his head resting on the pillow, Lu Tong Xiao looked at her without a word. Unbeknown to him his heart was hammering against his chest like it might out any moment.

She smiled playfully as she said, “It looks like you have underestimated this wife.”

As soon as her words fell, Lu Tong Xiao’s lips crashed into hers that were teasing him just a second ago. He was restraining his burning desire as he didn’t want to take advantage of her when she was asleep but since she was awake and openly teasing him, he couldn’t control it anymore. He didn’t remember for how long he had wanted to capture that pair of lips but knew the longing had stretched for a very long time.

Bai Yu Yan was stunned for a moment by the sudden attack. Her eyes met his dark ones which were deep like a pool of black ink. It seemed to have a tangible force to suck her into a bottomless abyss.

His kiss came off as a sloppy amateurish one where he firmly pressed his lips against hers but did not know what to do after that. While pressed on the bed with his large body, Bai Yu Yan felt the warmth radiating from the jade to her chest. She raised her hand and gently covered his eyes above her that was intently staring at her. Then closing her own eyes, she wound her hands around his neck.

When her bare arms made contact with the skin on the back of his neck, Lu Tong Xiao felt a jolt of electric current run through his body. His hand slid under her head to lift it slightly for easy access. And his other hand rested around her waist while squeezing it occasionally. At first, their lips were only brushing against each other but neither of them felt enough with it. His lips traced every inch of soft lips like he was taking his sweet time to feel them. Then opening his mouth, he nipped her lower lips between his own and licked them gently. His tongue ran across the slit of her lips like it was demanding her to open her mouth. Finally, when Bai Yu Yan opened her mouth to give him access, it happily plunged inside the whole new world like diving in a cool pool on a hot day.

Bai Yu Yan felt his tongue seek hers like it wanted to dance the tango. It swept around her gums, not leaving a single corner and his teeth nibbled her lips ever so lightly. Although his kiss was aggressive, it was very gentle at the same time. She actively responded to his every move. One of her hands grabbed a fistful of his hair at the back of his head while the other hung around his neck to support her body.

The kiss was hot, fiery, passionate, and demanding. After a long time, when Bai Yu Yan was out of breath, she pushed him back with her hands on his chest. Although Lu Tong Xiao did not want to leave the divine world he had just discovered, he reluctantly pulled away seeing that turning red from the lack of oxygen. A long string of saliva stretched like it was adamant on connecting their lips together.

Bai Yu Yan looked at him with blurry eyes while her chest went up and down with heavy breathing. Lu Tong Xiao knew his wife was beautiful but not to this extent when she laid there with scattered hair, watery eyes, and a completely disheveled look even though she was properly dressed.

Unable to take his eyes off of her, he sighed in defeat and lowered his head to press his forehead against hers and in a low voice, whispered, “Wife!” 

31