09.The First Difficulties of the Fake Maiden
3.3k 11 41
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Normally there are three ways to get a skill, inheriting it from parents, learning it through training or some parchment, and finally acquiring it by mere luck or after experiencing an event that takes a person to the limit of their physical or mental health.

However, there is a fourth way to acquire skills and which is not widely known or spread, through a curse.

Just as it is possible to acquire skills because of some important event, it is also possible to acquire a curse as punishment for some terrible action.

A man who has taken the life of his father, depending on his reasons for doing so, could acquire the fearsome curse of Chronos, a curse that would lead him to age rapidly as he uses his mana.

Another example would be that of some innocent person who has been cursed by someone else.

In both cases, in the first case the person is unlikely to acquire a skill because of the curse, while in the second case it is highly likely that the person will acquire one or more skills.

Some sort of karma or gold law seems to rule the world, and however convenient the idea of ​​casting a curse on a person for that person to acquire some skill may seem, this has its consequences. A person who casts a curse on another person will also be cursed.

Also, it should be noted that casting a curse is not easy at all. Depending on the curse it wants to use, it can require exotic ingredients until performing actions as absurd as the person who wants to cast the curse must offer their own life in exchange.

It is because of such complications and consequences that ninety-six percent of people who carry a curse have acquired it because of their actions.

However, it must be added that in this world there are no absolutes because, in the same way, that there are weapons as convenient as the holy swords, there are also objects that allow from containing to avoiding curses. Of course, such items cannot simply be found at the nearest store.

Likewise, there is also no absolute certainty that a person who deserves a curse as punishment for an act is cursed. This is a whimsical world after all.

As for those who carry a curse that was imposed on them by someone else, currently an example of this is found stealing the first kiss from a girl that he does not even know her name.

Leto pulled his lips away from the girl who was now totally unconscious.

"She should understand that I did it to save her. Besides, when it comes to two girls, there should be no problem, right?" —Leto felt a deep prick on his chest after saying those words, he wasn't a girl after all, but there was no way he could say it openly.

As Leto let out a faint laugh filled with bitterness, the young woman's skin began to regain its natural color.

Skill: Fairy Kiss
Type: Active (Curse)
Rarity: ★★★
Requires: Kiss
Lvl: 1/1
Effect: Eliminate any altered status from the target
Mana: 100
Skill Tree: Fairies

Fairy Kiss was the skill that Leto had used to eliminate the poison from that girl's body, but as the description of the same skill said, Leto needed to kiss the target to use this skill, and therefore, he couldn't use it on himself.

A skill that eliminates any altered state, it was certainly worth its rarity of three golden stars, and of course, it was one of the skills that Leto had acquired because of one of his curses, the curse of fairies.

Leto stood up with a bitter smile hanging from his lips, even so, his libido was starting to fluctuate, he had just kissed a girl after using his good amount of mana both in combat and with skill Fairy Kiss after all.

Leto's heart began to race and although he tried to resist, his eyes moved to the girl to observe her in greater detail.

Out of simple attraction, Leto's eyes locked on the girl's bulging chest. Even though the girl was lying on the ground, her voluminous chest was notorious and the girl's breathing helped on caused those two hills to expand and contract with a hypnotic rhythm.

"T-they are bigger than Gabriel's..." —Leto had only held Gabriel's breasts in his hands, so it was the only accurate comparison he could make with the naked eye.

Leto even started to sweat while his gaze was fixed on those two hills that expand and contract slowly. His mind soon began to fill with stupid ideas, such as taking advantage of the girl's unconsciousness to touch those two sacred treasures with his hands and make a more accurate comparison.

"No, no, no ..." —Leto patted his face hard to force himself out of that state, but all he managed to do was regain some clarity of mind as his body was taking it's himself path.

"Uhm..."

As Leto tried to force his thoughts on his body to regain control, the girl slowly opened her eyes.

"H-How do you feel?"

Hearing Leto's question, the girl brought her gaze to him and then quickly stood up on panic.

"N-no..." —the voice of the girl completely drowned in her throat.

Seeing how the girl's face was somewhat reddened, Leto worried and tried to get closer to her, it was the first time that he used Fairy Kiss on anyone other people than Gabriel, so Leto thought that perhaps it had not worked. everything.

With Leto taking a step toward her, the girl's face flushed red.

"I will no longer be able to get married!"

"Eh?!"

After saying those shocking words, the girl ran without looking back or giving Leto time to react.

Leto could only watch stunned as the girl walked away, in his mind a fearful foreboding arose, had that girl discovered that he was a man? If not, why would he assume something as absurd as his purity had been tainted by another girl?

Not knowing what to do, Leto simply stood motionless in that spot for several seconds. His mother's words echoed in his mind about how to face a situation like this, seduce the girl and make her his lover. Additionally, Gabriel had given him another option to deal with a situation like this during his talk inside the carriage on the way to Almadel, the murder.

With Gabriel's suggestion coming to mind, Leto flinched and finally came out of his sleepy state.

"No, there is no way she would know unless... unless she possesses some skill that allows her to see someone else's status by coming into direct contact..." —Leto shuddered again at the thought of such a possibility, however, for better or for worse, his body was completely indifferent to his worries, his libido was still present, and Leto could feel that if he didn't do something, it wouldn't take long for him to reach the point of no return.

Taking into account the consequences of reaching the limit, with his older sister taking him to Gabriel, Leto looked around.

Due to what had happened, Leto had not observed the place in detail, now that he was trying to find a place that would give him a little privacy to take care of his 'problem', he finally realized some things.

That place looked like a kind of makeshift training ground, a few meters away was what looked like a practice doll made with branches and old fabrics. Looking at the ground, Leto discovered that the earth was somewhat loose and there was almost no vegetation, it was clear that someone had been practicing hard in this place.

"That girl, does she always practice here...?" —despite everything, Leto didn't have the head to think too much about it, his libido was climbing once more to his mind.

Leto took a deep breath and then ran to some bushes that were a dozen meters beyond the practice doll.

In a situation like this, the only thing Leto could do was take charge of his 'problem' using his memories of Gabriel as help material.

Although masturbation ceased to be useful long ago, in reality, the cause of this had been the lack of supporting material, after taking Gabriel's chastity, Leto could use his memories about Gabriel as material to use masturbation again to deal with his libido. However, this had its limit.

Leto practically threw himself into the bushes and hastily lowered his shorts and pumpkin panties. His breathing was already shaky and his skin was starting to sweat coldly, if he took more time to deal with this then he would have to turn to his older sister to take him to Gabriel.

Not long afterward, Leto emerged from the bushes. His uniform was covered in leaves and dust, the tired expression on his face reflected a bit of dissatisfaction, and his appearance was somewhat misaligned.

"I should go back, I need a bath..." —Leto let out a heavy sigh.

As for that girl, with a little more clarity of mind, Leto came up with another possibility that seemed much more plausible. Due to the fever caused by the poison, that girl had hallucinated and when she woke up, her mind was still confused, therefore, there was no place for her to discover that he was a man.

To reinforce this idea, Leto relied on a simple premise, the skills that allow seeing the status of another person are so rare and scarce that those who possess them are jealously guarded by the empire.

Leto took another look at the place and his conclusion was the same as before, this place was undoubtedly a kind of secret training ground for that girl, and leaving aside any questions about it, the truly worrying thing was the presence of a creature mutant in Notoria.

Since the sword belonged to that girl, and since this place seemed to be used by her, Leto left the sword at the foot of the practice doll.

After climbing the slope by which he had arrived at this place, Leto could not help being surprised to see the academy buildings in the distance, he had gone too far, however, if it had not been so, that girl would have surely finished dead.

Leto returned to the dormitory building and went to his room, it was just afternoon, and many girls were already on their way to the large dining room.

I should take the opportunity to go and take a bath —with all the girls heading to the dining room, this was undoubtedly the best time for Leto to take a bath without worrying that his secret would be discovered.

Upon reaching the door to his room, Leto turned the knob and entered, it was his room, he didn't need to knock on the door.

"Wow...! oh! it's you, Leto”—Nadyia was startled to hear the door to the room open, however, seeing that it was Leto, she quickly relaxed.

On the other hand, Leto was completely paralyzed by what he saw.

Nadyia was sitting on a small wooden bench, she had in her hands a cloth from which water drained and next to her was a small bucket visibly full of water.

What was the problem with that?

Well, Nadyia was completely naked.

"I couldn't help but accept the invitation of a sempai to hold a little practice match, I ended up completely drenched in sweat and decided to take a quick bath" —Nadyia let out a slightly embarrassed laugh, but it wasn't an embarrassment coming from the fact she was completely naked, she was ashamed of his behavior.

"I-I see, so you're the type of person who gets motivated easily" —Leto forced a smile onto his lips.

"M-my brothers usually describe me that way, hehehe∼" —while letting out a slight laugh of pride, Nadyia stood up and Leto completely lost his breath.

Nadyia was taller than average and her figure was slim, even so, she was a girl, her legs were shapely well, her hips were full of temptation. Nadyia's skin was smooth and firm, there were slight contrasts between a pure white that had been protected from the sun by her clothes and the light tan that the sun had caressed. Her shoulders were firm but delicate, and her breasts, although not too bulky, were there wrapped in a tempting white color full of purity and flaunting two colorful red crowns as the color of her hair and lips.

As Nadyia rubbed that damp cloth over every corner of her body with a faint smile on her red lips, only one thing resonated in Leto's mind — This is going to be extremely difficult! —it was just her first day at the academy and he had already faced two troublesome situations.

This image is the closest thing I have in mind to how Nadyia should look

Spoiler

 

Nadyia

[collapse]
41