13 – Visiting Friends
591 12 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Lazyness be gone! I brought you all a chapter! Enjoy!

13 - Visiting Friends

 

Talia: "Unh! Master... your chest is..."

Eve: "Hmm Talia? speak up I can hardly hear if you whisper like that."

Talia: "Your chest it's pressing against my back... I can hardly thank.."

Eve: "Just bear with it a bit. look it's going in now."

Talia: "Master! You are so good at this..."

Talia and Eve were in the back room of the shop where Eve was showing Talia how to sew. Since Eve was not very good at explaining she chose the method of guiding Talia and is currently standing behind her while moving Talia's hands through the motions for an overedge stitch. Talia was still being impressed with how smoothly she would make stitches that were so close together while making the jagged stitching flow so smoothly.

Eve: "See this is the feeling of the stitch. You need to just practice it a bit more."

Talia: "Ah! So it's like this..."

The Master and disciple pair continued their practice for several hours until Eve was confident she could practice on her own.

Eve: "Now that's done! It's time for a bath!"

Talia: "Master you need a bath? of course! I'll bring the towels down."

Eve: "Ah Talia... I been meaning to ask but... where is your bathtub?

Talia who had just gotten towels from upstairs replied to Eve while climbing down the ladder.

Talia: "Bathtub? Whats a bathtub master?"

Eve: "You know... A basin you fill with water to relax in..."

Talia: "Ah... I don't have something that luxurious... how do you fill it with water?"

Eve: "...Well never mind that... how do you take a bath?"

Talia: "With bathing oils and water and clean off the dirt with towels... how else would I take a bath?"

Eve: *sigh* "well I suppose I can see about getting a tub later..."

Eve's and Talia's bath was rather colorful as the 2 maidens wiped away any dirt that may have gathered on their bodies. Talia kept looking away and Eve kept teasing her offering to wipe Talia down for her much to Talia's embarrassment.

Talia: "Ahh! no no master I can handle myself... Maybe next time would be nice..."

Talia said the last part almost as a whisper which Eve caught but choose to say nothing to.

After Eve's bath she found that much like cats she also did not enjoy the feeling of wet fur. Eve was constantly resisting the urge to shake it off and get everything in the back room of the shop wet. Eve suddenly realized that she had been licking her hands clean and stopped herself before switching to a dry towel. Eve Retied her cloth and slid on her pants again before stretching out again.

Eve: "Alright Talia, Keep practicing that stitch I showed you. I'm going to pay the hunter's lodge a visit. I'm planning to do some scouting in the forest afterward so ill be back in a few days."

Talia: "Ah! a few days master?"

Eve: "Don't worry Talia ill be fine! Well hopefully this won't take to long."

Talia: "I understand master... Please take care of yourself!"

Eve: "Ill be back before you know it!"

Eve said with a smile before leaving out the door. After Eve had left she hopped on the roof and sat down in lotus position. Eve decided she wanted to try teleporting again since last time failed since she didn't have enough energy she may be able to get it to work this time? Even if it failed Eve felt she could still recover energy since the sun is still up. Eve focused her attention inwards again and activated her aura into a sphere again. Eve pictured her point to teleport to as the rooftop of the hunters lodge and her sphere took off. Several people swore they saw a yellow ball of light pass by but when they looked again it was already gone... this lead to a weird rumor in town later about a fairy visiting Ingrian.

Eve opened her eyes on the roof of the Hunters lodge but felt out of breath... The teleport had really drained her aura and she felt she had little left. Eve laid back on the roof and just soaked up the sun for a few hours with her eyes closed. Listening in on the busy sounds coming from the building.

Garm: "Hey yellow warrior! Sorry for disturbing you but I want to thank you for yesterday!"

Eve opened her eyes and glanced down at the Bearkin who called out to her after giving him a smile she hopped off the roof in front of him.

Eve: "Garm right? Hows your eye doing?"

Eve: "Well it's not going to grow back if that's what you're asking! Bwahaha! I can still see well enough... speaking of sights for sore eyes, why don't you let me take you for my second wife as a reward for saving my life!"

While Eve gave it some thought, as flattered and tempted she was to take the big bearkin as her partner she shook the thought off. This is not a game Eve didn't want such a shallow relationship even if it may or may not be normal for beastkin in this world.

What looks like a femur bone comes flying out of the hunter's lodge. Garm hardly moved as the bone stroke his head as if he had only been hit by a pillow.

Orissa: "If marrying you is a reward, I want a refund"

Orissa said with a playful smirk.

Garm: "Ah, Wife! That will have to wait for tonight I give you all the reward you want!"

Orissa: "Perhaps I should marry her instead and then we can leave you off to the side while I give her a reward instead"

Orissa sticks out her tongue at Garm.

Lussa: "Miss Cat!"

Lussa comes running out of the hunter's lodge and jumps at eve who scoops her up in a hug.

Eve: "Hey Lussa! Have you been good?

Lussa: "Nhn! Ah... Miss cat! can Lussa ask you something in secret?"

Eve: "Well sure! just whisper in my ear."

Lussa brought her hand to Eve's ear and covered her mouth.

Lussa: *Wisper* "Can Miss Cat show me how to protect papa? Lussa wishes to be as strong as miss cat!"

Eve gave this some thought, Can other people use aura as well?

Eve: "Sure! We can try later!"

Lussa: *hugs Eve* "Thank you! Thank you very much Miss Cat!"

Orissa: "So Eve was there anything you needed?"

Eve: "Ah no... I just wanted to see how everyone was doing before going out into the woods. I found some creatures yesterday that chased the hydras earlier and caused the mess yesterday. I wanted to make sure they were cleared out and would not be a threat to hunters or the city."

Orissa: *smiles* "Well thank you for everything you have done... Say, Since your heading that direction would you mind delivering the food to the camp again today as well? Here are a few coins for yesterday and today as well."

Eve: "Sure!"

Eve followed Orissa and headed into the lodge then set out for the hunters camp again after waving goodbye to Orissa and her family.

I am a total fan of Ecchi that is presented in a wholesome way!

21