114. Pain [2]
2.6k 3 55
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Smiling lightly, Naruto said as his eyes seemed to shine with all the stars contained within the vast and mysterious universe: ''Fear not, Danzo. I'll make sure you die in a painless manner but before you die, you will feel a lot of pain! The sweet, oh... Sweet death will greet you right after it!''

''But first... I remove all of your Sharingans so that you can't use Izanagi to 'revive' yourself. It would be really bad if you did that, riiiight?'' Naruto said while chuckling before extending his hand forward. With a swift motion, Danzo's right eye was taken.

'I'll take all of these Sharingans to Orochimaru so that he can experiment with them. He won't mind it, after all... He was the one to transplant them on Danzo.'

Danzo tried to say something but his voice was barely audible, only painful groans left his mouth as pain seemed to overwhelm his mind. Streams and more streams of tsunami-like pain invaded his nervous system, being channeled to his pain receptors.

Only Danzo knew the pain he was going through (along with the two Elders from Konohagakure).

''Pain receptors are a wonderful thing, aren't they? I was always interested on how to increase the pain 'they' feel just for this moment. As such, I studied a sh*t ton regarding Medical Ninjutsu, it wouldn't be a thing to say I know the same if not more than the Hag Sannin, I did get many of my Medical Knowledge from her, after all.''

Naruto said with a short smile as Danzo's eyes showed panic and immense fear, as the blonde jinchuuriki touched his head, a shock spread through his whole body. In a single instant, the pain he felt increased by tenfold and then... by a hundredfold, a thousandfold.

The most important part is that with every injury, Naruto would heal his body. Then, injure him again and... heal again in an endless cycle.

Danzo wanted to cry but... Only blood left his eyes as Naruto had taken them.

This kept going up to the moment where Danzo's mind just couldn't take anymore as his brain simply shut off. It was as if his body screamed to die, at every passing second of their little 'experiment', Naruto's smile widened ever so slightly.

'Wonderful, really wonderful! Ah, Danzo, what a great experiment you were.' Naruto thought to himself. He had successfully discovered how to increase the pain the 'subject' would feel, all due to his willing volunteer, Danzo.

A man who was feared by Nations died in such a gruesome way, his body couldn't even be recognized by ordinary means. Blood splattered the clear ground around them as his internal organs slowly oozed out of his body along with a bit of brain matter after Naruto cut his head, bit by bit.

Sighing while feeling lightly bored after his subject broke from the pain, Naruto muttered to himself: ''Dying just from that? Even I can resist that pain and fight for a bit...''

Naruto had forgotten that not everyone could be so cruel to themselves like he was to himself.

Suddenly, Naruto looked in a certain direction before teleporting back to Uzushiogakure. He immediately called the one he had left in charge of the Uzumaki clan and the Chinoike Clan Head to his Office, Naruto thought to himself that calling the Elves would be overkill.

'This will be my test to both of you, don't disappoint me...' Naruto thought to himself as a red-haired man who gave a mature feeling and a platinum-haired man with a lazy expression appeared before him.

They were Uzumaki Hokorashi and Chinoike Oyashiro.

''Did you call us, my Lord?'' Uzumaki Hokorashi said while bowing lightly as a show of respect. Oyashiro also bowed before saying with a lazy yet respectful manner, his eyes glittering with seriousness: ''Nanadaime-sama, I wonder... What did you call us here? Is it related to the Academy we implanted or the new Clan which was accepted within Uzushiogakure?''

Naruto shook his head before saying: ''It's not related to the new Clan but I hope the two of you can slowly get friendly with them. Rather, in around an hour by my estimates, an enemy and his lackeys will come by and he has a f*cking cheat.''

''Cheat?'' They both asked.

''He can fly and push things with gravity, literally.'' Naruto said.

''It's a cheat, then.''

''Yeah, it's a cheat, I just said that.''

''We agreed that it's a cheat.''

In this way of conversation, they kept going up to the moment that Oyashiro snapped before saying as his once lazy expression became serious: ''I give up talking to both of you, I'll arrange my clansmen to make a line of defense.''

At this moment, his eyes became bloody red-colored and they seemed to shine in a faint red color, Oyashiro's pupils were like a Toad's pupil. His hair danced upwards wildly as he flickered away.

Uzumaki Hokorashi slowly drew out his sword before saying to Naruto: ''My Lord, I will spread this to our most proficient Fuuinjutsu Masters so that we can lay many traps to our enemies.''

Nodding at his statement, Naruto said as a clone appeared beside him: ''Sure. A clone will go with you to help with the Seals, meanwhile... I'll wait till the moment to entertain the dear newcomers comes by.''

The red-haired man couldn't help but shudder lightly after seeing Naruto's carefree smile. Despite using such a carefree smile, Naruto's eyes were cold as ice and his voice was like the voice of a demon that came from the depths of hell.

Flickering away, he started the preparations.

Soon enough, an hour passed by and just like Naruto thought, an orange-haired man with light purple-colored eyes, concentric circles filled his eyeball approached Uzushiogakure. Behind him stood five other orange-haired ''humans'' and a legion of White Zetsus.

As much as Pain was confident in his own abilities, he felt extremely uneasy, as such, he brought many White Zetsus with him. Pity him for he didn't know that any resistance would be futile in front of Naruto.

Ignoring the fact he had called this a cheat an hour ago, Naruto slowly floated towards Uzushiogakure's gate.

=============

Wanna read up to 20 advanced chapters and help me to continue with this fanfic?

Support this humble author and read advanced chapters! Support me on Patre on ---> patre on.com/nyatsui

55