Chapters 60 to 63
1.2k 6 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 60

Clark looked to the side and at the pretty woman who magically appeared from nowhere. If truth be told, he was not the least bit disappointed at the unexpected invitation at all.

“Are you sure you know what you’re getting into, my fair lady?”

“Let me tell you up front that I am a ruthless killer on the dance floor.”

“I could even burn the stage with but a simple groove of mine.” Clark smiled and without waiting for a reply, he took the offered hands of the beautiful maiden then waltzed into the spotlight without fail.

“Is that so? Then let me see if your feet are as sharp as your mouth seems to be, Master Clark.” The female finally uttered her piece once they arrived at the center of the dance floor.

The paid entertainers who jumped and twirled in passionless motion were mindful enough to let the pair unto their midst.

A moment later, they continued performing on the sides which only highlighted the real protagonists on the scene.

“I breathe to surprise, my Lady.” Clark’s eyes twinkled in mischief and began the murder in the halls in full.

He led the dance slowly at first and effortlessly copied the traditional motions he’d seen earlier from both guests and their cohorts.

The dance steps were graceful and fairly like, accentuating much of the feminine allure while the male counterpart was only there to emphasize the woman’s fatal charm even further.

But that has not at all defeated the purpose of the play since it portrayed perfectly the yin and yang concept of the world.

One was strong and stable as an immovable mountain while the other as fluid as the waters in the seas.

Two souls were entwined in the music while their every motion spoke volumes of how learned they were in the noble profession of this carefree art.

“I must admit that you are indeed an accomplished dancer, Master Clark.”

The Lady flattered but her eyes were quick on their ways to look on the sides as if searching for something or someone else other than her current partner.

Clark ignored these minor details. He was not a fool to not notice the simple plan behind this woman’s mind. Still, he let it be and enjoyed the moment for what it was.

He was after all in the company of a lovely girl and they were doing only some harmless dancing in front of everybody. No foul at all in participating in something so innocent.

But this did not mean that there was no price to be paid for this fair lady’s schemes.

‘All in due time.’ Clark promised.

“You’re not too bad yourself, my Lady.” Clark replied without breaking stride.

Of course there was a pleased smile on his face at the moment but it even grew wider after he noticed that a pair of gorgeous females strode into the great halls to complete the party in full.

And was when all hell broke loose!

Chapter 61

“WHOOSH!” Clark felt a suffocating constriction as a fragrant woman’s body hugged him tightly up front. She laid her head on Clark’s shoulders and oh my, she smelled so divine.

But more than that, Clark’s chest felt so full because of two soft treasures that were now squashed mercilessly on his own body. It was not a bad feeling at all!

After the fleeting passionate display of affection, the woman moved and started a naughty play for her audience. The graceful dance steps from earlier became romantic and delightfully seductive.

The lone zither player was also extremely skilled in her task.

From a cheerful tone, she easily changed it into a more appropriate rhapsody that spoke aptly about a tale between two beloved who were separated for a thousand years or more.

‘FUCK ME!’ Clark moaned as he felt himself harden up with the sexy woman’s blatant show of ardor.

He was lost in the moment because he did not even realize that the sticky plot was already over and done with which in turn left him high and dry and still wanting for more.

‘More please...’ Clark demanded in silence.

“Well, that was fun. Thank you for this unforgettable dance, Master Clark. I would surely recall this dance with only the fondest of memories in my mind.” the daring woman whispered in Clark’s ears.

She stepped back, looked at a particular spot in the halls, and smiled sweetly at the object of her attention.

The satisfied lady was about to bade her farewells at Clark but quickly noticed that she simply could not.

“Please let go of my hand, Master Clark.” said the good lady.

She tried pulling her hand out but being at 5th Stage of Mortal Shedding would not help against a cultivator who has already achieved the Foundation Establishment Realm.

It was a futile but a cute effort nonetheless.

“I agree that it was indeed fun, Lady Xu Min. But... don’t you think that it is too early to end this fun just yet?”

Clark spoke in an amused voice and from then onward, it was finally time to turn the tables on his good dancing partner.

“What do y...” Xu Min was about to respond with an indignant protest as she felt all her alarm bells ringing loudly in her mind. Alas, what she was about to say would never land on any ear thereafter.

“BOINK!” a voluptuous body was carelessly thrown on the air. Although the launch had been violent but an accomplished practitioner like Xu Min handled her unforeseen predicament with poise.

Three ascending back flips later, her hot figure could be seen bracing the eventual impact on the hard surface of the chambers.

Although she won’t die from her rough descent but it would most probably leave a haunting memory on her mind and that of her shocked audience also.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!” Xu Min screamed loudly as she flapped her arms like a panicking bird that was about to do a crash landing test in front of so many people.

Chapter 62

“SAVE LADY XU MIN! QUICK!” Some brave slaves were pretty much willing to sacrifice their body to cushion up the fall of the noblewoman but alas, an unforgiving hand forced them down on their asses.

In the end, these chivalrous servants could only close their eyes in defeat as the perfect goddess in their hearts was about to be thrashed completely for the first time in her life.

“BANG!” Rubble flew unrestrained in all directions.

But since almost everyone inside the main hall were true blooded cultivators, the damage was controlled before it could ever spread the ricochet of destruction on the surrounding area.

“Is Lady Xu Min okay?”

“I don’t know.”

“Why don’t you check the Lady’s fate yourself.”

“Shut up, fucker!” Whispers like these rang softly on the scene.

Unfortunately, no one else bothered to come and rescue the damsel in distress simply because the intimidating force from earlier still hasn’t left their immediate vicinity at all.

Some precious breaths passed until the chaotic spot in the middle finally cleared the doubts of everyone concerned.

“Thank the Heavens! Lady Xu Min is safe!” A man’s voice stated the obvious when he saw that Xu Min laid in the safety comforts of Master Clark’s strong arms.

Silence reigned for a moment or two before our good protagonist ordered a change in the background.

“Music please. And this time, do the fastest beat you could muster.” Clark winked at the lovely lady who held an ancient zither on her hands.

“...” How could the smart musician respond other than a positive nod and nothing else.

“TING!” The initial string was caressed into life and what followed next would become a talk of legend within this prosperous city of Haran.

* * *

“How long has this been going already?” a tough looking man asked with great displeasure. He could barely contain his anger.

If not for the apologetic smile that King Ning Bao had thrown his way when he arrived, there was no doubt that he would have long jumped into the fire to stop the vulgar show that was happening right before his very eyes.

This man did not care whether he might be burned in the process or even lose his life at that. This was for his beloved daughter. He would rather die than let this cruel jest befall upon his family.

It was nothing short of disgrace!

“They are already at it for more than two hours already. Please don’t make any rash decisions, dear.

You could see for yourself that Master Clark is merely enjoying his time in the company of our daughter. Maybe he’s just too passionate about the art of dancing.”

A beautiful woman answered the query of her husband but could not help but blush in shame at the last part of her words. It sounded so fake even to her ears.

“YOU CALL THAT DANCING?!” the man roared that broke the spellbound audience in their concentrated daze.

They were waylaid for more or less 3 breaths before they continued on watching an epic masterpiece woven plainly in real time.

Chapter 63

This had only fueled the hate inside this tough looking man’s heart. It got to the point that he could not anymore bear to see his prized daughter get blatantly disrespected in this way.

He took a step forward and screamed in a deafening war cry.

“STOP! YOU PERVERTED SCOUNDREL!” The bulky man charged fearlessly unto the couple that did outrageous acts of misconduct on the center stage.

His figure blurred to mere shadows and it was so fast that the naked eye could only register an inky silhouette that dashed unto the distance.

Alas, it did not take long for him to realize his glaring mistake in doing so.

“BANG!” His world turned upside down for a couple of times and before he knew it, he was repelled easily to where he came from. The big man landed butt first unto the cold floors.

He was lucky to only have a dizzy spell befall on him and was not directly decimated into minced meat by the benevolent hands that slapped him in line.

“FATHER!” Xu Min feared for the worst.

Even as she and Clark twirled around endlessly on the dance floors, she still attempted to gather some balance amidst a world that was now totally in constant motion.

“Don’t worry, my dear Lady. You’re father is alright. I just made him sit back and relax so that he could entirely enjoy the show in peace.”

Clark smiled to placate the turbid emotions that ran on his dance partner’s soul at the moment.

“Hahhh...” Xu Min sighed deeply when their movements slowed for a bit and she got her first real respite since they began.

She saw the worried eyes of her parents and it calmed her down to know that her father was indeed okay from the ordeal.

“Told you so.” It was Clark’s turn to whisper in Xu Min’s ears.

“Hmmmp!” Since the lovely Lady was still highly indisposed against our bored gamer, the latter could only resume their halted swing.

“Let’s dance some more.” Clark said and he was relentless indeed in guiding the attractive woman to perform different dances together with him.

They had already done the traditional ones which included some waltz, tango, foxtrot, quickstep, samba, rumba, jive and many others.

After he discovered that he could control the spiritual essence of the world to apply an unseen force on the would-be martyr slaves that he had repulsed earlier, it only took him about an hour and a half to absolutely master this kind of trick. It was very much akin to telekinesis.

This was also the reason why he could comfortably control Lady Xu Min’s actions at this moment.

From an outsider’s eyes, a person might conclude that the two of them were magnificently dancing in conjoined steps but the truth could not have been more different from that.

‘It would have been much better if Xu Min is smiling happily while we are dancing.’

‘But i guess i’m just not too sadistic enough to force a smile on her face when she is instead extremely unwilling to do this deed with me in the first place.’

‘SIGH! It’s good to know that i still haven’t succumbed to the dark side just yet.’

‘Perhaps Lu Chen’s great bias towards women in general is also one of the influences that keeps me from absolutely bringing a heavy hand towards a flower as pretty as Xu Min.’

Clark shook his head and focused on the fast beat of the zither. He and Xu Min danced some more and when the finale arrived, both could be seen to be locked in a tight embrace.

One leg of Xu Min was caught securely on Clark’s grasp. It was poised upwards and her knee even reached the side of our good gamer’s torso.

Their foreheads kissed and both could smell each other’s breaths with how closely they were linked right now. There was no question that this was truly a very intimate position to be in.

Clark could have ended it right there but sadly, he still wanted to test the waters for a few unexplored rides on its exhilarating waves.

“Are you ready for some breakdancing next, Lady Xu Min?”

31