Chapter 3: The Residents.
37 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

????'s POV

CHIRP CHIRP

In a secluded forest there was an establishment. This establishment was a house, the size of a small mansion or just a very big house.

????: "W...k...e...p.."

The house was very simple. The walls were made of quartz stone and the foundation the house was built on was made from processed birch wood which was insanely white but not enough to feel unnatural.

????: "I'll...ve...n...the...ount...f...ree..."

Outside the house was a large fence which extended around one mile however that was wrong. The fence contained its own fabric of space, and actually expanded for more than a 1000 kilometres.

????: "...ne..."

The residents of this establishment was a total if three people.

????: "...wo..."

The first resident was a middle aged lady who had long ears and black hair, her body was average in all aspects - if you ignore her refined muscles and delicate facial features - then there is the second resident. 

????: "...hree..."

The second resident was also an elf, however she was young for an elf. Very young. From a third person view she would look like an eight year old but she was actually two times that. This young elf has bright brown hair and sparkling green eyes, her body is slim and muscular for someone of her particular age and she looked as if her body was starting to mature. Then lastly the third resident was--

????: "--Alto, get up!"

Alto: "GUHI?!"

The third resident arose from his deep slumber and scouted out his surroundings. Currently he was groaning in his bed which was made from simple wood and a mattress. 

Alto glared at the girl who awoke him and mustered a few words.

Alto: "..Well, that's one way to wake someone up..."

Then he fell back asleep, or at least he tried to. Before Alto could fall asleep in his comfy slumber he heard footsteps. Since he heard it was light footsteps he didn't mind it. However this train of thought immediately paused when he briefly opened his eyes because his instincts were shouting at him. He muttered one word which accurately described all his emotions within a single moment.

Alto: "..Shit..."

BANG BANG BAAAANG

Outside the house you could visibly see the fear in the passing animal's eyes. After all, there is very few who wouldn't feel disturbed by loud thunderbolts erupting from someone's house.

After awhile the sounds of intensive thunder halted which gave the inhabitants of the forest a breath of relief.

Alto: "..Ow... You didn't have to punish me that hard, teacher."

Teacher: "How many times must I say to you for you to understand to wake up when your told to?"

The long eared whom Alto called 'teacher' furrowed her eyebrow in annoyance.

Alto: "Cut me some slack, you haven't even reached the tens of thousands yet."

Alto puffed his chest out in pride.

Teacher: "That's not something to be prideful about. Poor Mika, has to deal with you everyday. You do realise this effects her training too, don't you?"

Teacher questioned Alto in a very inquisitive tone.

Mika: "Yeah, it's a pain in the ass."

Mika squinted her eyes to express her displeasure towards Alto.

Teacher: "Mika, bad language."

Mika: "Sorry~!"

Mika immediately changed gears into her normal listless expression.

Alto: "Argh. I guess I'm sorry."

Alto called out in frustration while looking somewhat regretful.

Teacher: "Mika, go out and hunt for some food and also bring some medicinal herbs while your at it."

Mika: "Gotcha."

CLICK

Mika left the house and closed the door a few seconds after she was told by Teacher to hunt for some food.

Teacher: "Now then..."

Teacher clicked her fingers while releasing a devious grin towards Alto.

Alto: "Spare me the lectures. Please."

Alto pleaded towards his teacher to no avail.

Teacher: "Haha. No."

After that, Teacher began to discipline Alto and enforce him to undergo her multiple lectures about why waking up early is important and why he should work harder.

Alto: "..Please... No more..."

Alto looked as if he was on the verge of death.

Teacher: "Hmph, I guess that's all for now."

Teacher held a peeved expression and let out a sigh of exhaustion.

Alto: "YES!"

Teacher: "For now, keep practicing magic."

Alto: "Okay~"

Teacher brought her eyes to the window and stared at the sun.

Teacher: "Hmm. She should be back by now."

As soon as she muttered these words her ears twitched and she muttered two words:

"Maybe not."

2