8 – Substitute
12.1k 1 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The same suffocating feeling was closing in on me again. What I held in my hands, wrapped in a bubblewrap sheet, was none other than the sex toy I purchased using the app. Kanako most likely received her items the same way. She wasn't fazed at all when she introduced NTL to me, or when she talked about getting her bullet vibrator.

But was this safe?

"Good morning, Mrs. Ninomae! Getting some fresh air?" Mr. Tanaka asked as he came out with a cigarette in his mouth. He noticed the package in my hand and pointed to it. "Watcha got there?"

I closed the lid so he couldn't see what it was. He blinked a few times, confused at my panicked response to an otherwise harmless question.

"It's nothing. Just my family sending me a gift," I answered, gulping.

Seeing my neighbor elicited a whole slew of memories that came flooding back. I turned away to hide my blush. Certainly, he didn't remember. Mr. Tanaka was drunk out of his mind, and even believed I was his ex-wife.

"Anyway, I wish you a pleasant morning." I'm about to head back in when a large hand grabbed my arm at the threshold to my home.

He let go as quickly as he grabbed me, bowing in apology for the sudden contact.

"Your bento box," he said. I saw in his hand the container I left by the couch. "Thank you for the food, it was really good!"

I had to reposition the package under my arm to take the bento box from him. The look on his face didn't seem to let on that he was aware of what happened last night. 

"It was nothing. I just feel bad for not getting it to you sooner because I forgot. Your apartment door was unlocked, so I let myself in to hand it to you," I replied.

"No, no. I should apologize that you had to see the sorry state of my house." Mr. Tanaka scratched his belly, which I was fast learning he did out of nervousness.

I offered a laugh that he would make light of his own living situation. It took a certain level of confidence to poke fun at yourself in spite of being in tough straits. His unhealthy lifestyle might not be the best, but he lived it nonetheless with a grain of humor.

It was honestly admirable.

"You're always helping people on this floor, so I don't think anyone has a right to judge you. If you ever have a craving for my cooking, feel free to give me a call, okay?" My offer brought a big smile to his face.

"I have no choice but to take you up on that offer every now and then!" he bellowed, patting his stomach.

I exhaled a stale breath, relieved that Mr. Tanaka was too drunk to remember what I did. As I turned to head inside, my foot caught on the metallic sill of the doorframe. I tripped forward and threw out my hands to catch myself, but doing so lost hold of my package and the bento box, both of which clatter behind me.

"Are you alright?" Mr. Tanaka moved to help, but hovered above unsure about touching me.

"I'm fine, my foot just—" I glanced back to see my package emptied on the ground, the red dildo was at his feet.

Mr. Tanaka followed my gaze to the sex toy wrapped in plastic next to his feet, no longer concealed by the bubblewrap or coardboard box. His eyes went wide. 

"Excuse me—!" I sprung to my feet, picking up everything on the ground in haste and retreated back into my house.

The silence that followed as I locked myself in my room was more deafening than peaceful. There was no way Mr. Tanaka didn't see the dildo. 

But the embarrassment is quickly replaced by the urge to use the sex toy. I was alone, Souji was at work, no one here except myself and the silicone imitation of a penis. 

 I made sure to wash it first and laid out a towel on the bed to sit on. It came with a small bottle of gel lubricant which I wasn't too sure how much to apply. The dildo felt strange in my hand gooped up with lube. Thick veins run along the length of it to simulate the real thing, but of course, it felt nothing like an actual one.

My mind fell back to last night when I gripped my neighbor's erect penis. It was so large and hot, throbbed in my hand and throat, completely different from this cold inanimate object.

I started by rubbing the shaft against my slit. Shocks of pleasure immediately ran up my spine. As soon as the tip pressed into the entrance, my entire body shuddered.

There was no stopping me now. Souji and I didn't have sex last night, I'd been pent up for a whole week, and the sensation of Mr. Tanaka's penis was still fresh in my mind. I needed this. It was with a toy, so it couldn't be considered cheating.

I wasn't betraying Souji by doing this, just satisfying my own needs.

My free hand went straight to rubbing my clit. Such a tiny nub was able to melt me from a single touch. Lubricated by the both gel and my own wetness, the dildo slid deeper into me with ease, and waves of indescribable bliss reverberated under the surface of my skin.

"Ahh… nnnh, so good— aahhh!"

The moans came out on their own, exacerbated by the fact that I was alone. I had no reason to hide my voice. In fact, I wanted to hear myself. Had I always sounded so erotic? Listening to myself encouraged me to keep going.

My movements using the dildo sped up as the pleasure built inside me. It wasn't the biggest thing, and didn't reach all the way inside me, but it felt good nonetheless. I was getting close, and my moans louder as I neared climax.

I imagined my husband on top of me, pounding into my pussy with every intention of getting me pregnant. That thought is the final straw that pushed me over to an orgasm. Fireworks exploded in my head, my body tightened so hard the dildo was squeezed out of me.

"Yes, yes…! Aahh— Souji, I'm… cumming— aaaahhhhh!"

I laid there catching my breath. My crotch was soaking wet and leaking. Purchasing the dildo was a good choice. 

My eyes had been opened. To think there were other sex toys that could stimulate other parts of my body. I wanted to try others discreetly, but that would require me to participate in the game more often.

First I needed to meet up with Kanako, she had been playing longer than I have and should know more about the game. Before leaving, I cleaned the bedroom up and dildo, rolled it into a towel, and stuffed it underneath my underwear drawer.

52