Chapter 94: The midnight oath
12.7k 18 363
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the day nearing its end, I called the girls to my room. Yoko and Yuriko also arrived with them.

Thankfully, the loli duo wasn’t here.

I called Aimi and slid her gift on her finger.

Her ring was split in two colors—half jet black and half pure white with a lovely red gem on top of it. It showed her dark yandere nature and her new self which I absolutely loved. The gem was just there to show my fondness for her eyes and her intense love for me.

The yandere kissed me before everyone—which she never did before anyone. Hell, she never touched me when any girl was around, only when I started did she get proactive.

[Aimi Akane: Affection +3]

Aimi kissed my lips lovingly. “Thanks for this, Asahi-sama.”

I nodded and called Saya, who looked up at me while fidgeting with her hair. I pulled her hand and put on the ring with a phoenix design and a crimson gem for her fiery temperament.

“T-Thanks for this.” The tsundere went off-script for once.

“Heh.”

Saya glared at everyone, forcing them to turn their heads. She sneakily kissed my cheeks and dashed outside.

[Saya Takagi: Affection +4]

A silver ring with a draconic wing-like design to show Saeko’s berserk disposition in battle. An emerald blue gem on top for her calm blue eyes. 

Saeko silently pecked my lips and got back to sit on the couch.

[Saeko Busujima: Affection +5]

Shiori got the same but instead of dragon style, I went for a tail-like design for her foxy nature. As I expected, she gave a deep kiss to reward my effort.

[Shiori Busujima: Affection +6]

Shizuka got a pure gold frame for her pure demeanor paired with a scarlet gem for her passionate change in her drunken state.

[Shizuka Marikawa: Affection +9]

Her eyes went everywhere beside me then she stood on her toes to peck my forehead.

“Thanks, Aa-kun.”

Nao received a delicately-designed bronze ring with a jade stone, something to show off her wind element.

[Nao Sakurada: Affection +10]

“I-I accept it,” she gave a meek reply and fled the room, her speed definitely enhanced by her wind magic.

Next up was Leme. Even though she didn't look the type to enjoy things like this, she beamed a wide smile when I gave her the new black ring with a bronze gem, going as far as to kiss me before everyone. 

“Leme appreciates your gift, Master.”

[Lemegeton: Affection +7]

The last one was Rika, who stretched her hand with a smirk. “Let’s see what Aa-chan got for me.”

I took out her ring—a white ring with a violet gem. The contrast was meant to convey her delicate yet fierce demeanor. Violet was always a symbol of passion and gentle as it is a mixture of red and blue hues. In Japan, it also represented nobility or noble nature which Rika showed time and time again during her service as a soldier.

She gave a grateful smile. As a Japanese, she certainly understood the meaning.

[Rika Minami: Affection +9]

I chose each ring meticulously to show the girls’ look or personality.

I shifted my attention to uninvited guests.

Yoko nudged Yuriko. “Quite the harem he has.”

Yuriko, who seemed to be lost somewhere, coughed and averted her gaze from me. “Yeah, yeah. He is troublesome to deal with sometimes.”

Yuriko was having some delusions?

“We should expect polygamy to be popular in the coming years to recover the lost population,” Yoko whispered.

“I can see that happening.”

“Why don't we all sleep here today?” Shiori said with an innocent smile.

What was she planning now?

“Doesn’t sound bad,” Rika added with a wink.

Shiori sent the bed into her ring while Saeko and Leme ran out. They came back and took out a pile of futons and pillows from their ring.

Before long the girls converted my room into a place for a group sleepover. Even Yoko and Yuriko got swept into the excitement and ended up sleeping here.

Around midnight, someone nudged me. The sharp perception had turned me into a light sleeper.

“Asahi-kun, are you awake?”

This voice belonged to Saeko.

I opened my eyes. “I am.” 

She pecked my cheeks and snuggled with me. “Can you hear me out please?”

“Of course.”

“Promise me you won't make fun of me.”

Did she want to confess some embarrassing things or make an obscene request? Well, whatever it was, I was happy to comply.

“I will.”

“Then listen. I, Saeko Busujima, swear an oath to forever remain loyal to my lord Asahi Marikawa. Be it your sword to cut down your enemies, become your shield to protect you, or a virtuous companion—I swear to fulfill every duty with my utmost devotion.”

Woah, she went the samurai waifu route on me. The passion in her voice filled me with pride. Any man will feel the same in my position.

I held her hand while snuck the other one below her to pull her closer. “I agree.”

[Saeko Busujima: Affection +5]

[‘Saeko Busujima’ Relationship changed to ‘Her precious Lord’]

Kinky...

We both just laid there, relishing each other’s warmth. Suddenly, a cool feeling enveloped me.

“Mnn~.”

Saeko’s abrupt moan surprised me. I opened my eyes to discover a faint blue glow wrapping Saeko, which died down seconds later.

(She awakened her element.)

She must be feeling quite emotional with the oath.

‘Water… an honorable girl like her deserves nothing less.’

“I finally awakened it.” Her low voice barely held her excitement.

“Good girl.”

“Mm, it's thanks to Asahi-kun. You should be rewarded for it.”

“What is the reward?”

“My undying love.”

And she crawled on top of me.

Saeko’s soft moans as she rode me definitely roused Yoko from her slumber since her perception stat was no joke. Like always, I couldn't care less.

After making her cum again and again, I managed to get the truth out of her. This was all Klyscha’s plan to direct Saeko in receiving a new class called ‘Samurai Warrior’. Saeko didn't succeed as the class also required B-Rank [Sword Mastery] too as alongside the formal oath to me.

Klsycha was getting naughtier. Perhaps the lonely days in her domain started showing effect.

—x—x—x—

The next day started with a hectic spar with my new samurai waifu.

Saeko’s katana edged closer to my neck. I smirked and blocked it with my dagger held in a reverse grip. Sparks flew as the metal clashed. Being forged from the same material, there was no clear winner.

Saeko pulled back and slashed diagonally. I crossed the dagger to block it, not forgetting to lick my lips at her figure drenched in sweat. The spar had just started but we had done some hardcore exercises to warm up.

“Babe, you look sexy.”

Saeko raised her left brow at my compliment. “Your movements are incredibly refined compared to our first spar.”

“I am still slow.” I smiled and forced down the right dagger. The sudden shift in the blade threw her off balance for a moment—enough time for me to put my left dagger on her throat.

Saeko flashed a gentle smile. “Your stats are out of my league now and your attacks are tricky.”

True. I had gotten fairly decent at controlling the flow of the duel to my pace. Saeko could defeat anyone above her own but my stats were way over the top. Her DEX was 41 while mine was just one point shy of 100.

[—‘Dagger Mastery’ ranked up to D.]

Great!

Favorite if you liked it!


363