Chapter 126: Demon Maid
10.8k 10 326
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girls still chatted, giggling on the couch. Yoko sprang to her feet and unsheathed her katana.

"Asahi-dono?" she put back her sword and approached. "Why are you in a hurry?"

Using the heaven-sent opportunity, I drew her in a wide hug. "Yoko, I missed you."

"A-Asahi-dono, let go of me. I haven't showered yet."

"Who cares about that? Aren't comrades supposed to share a hug after a victory?"

She sighed and lightly slapped my back. "I heard how much you helped people in Tokyo. You have my gratitude for that."

I released her and patted her shoulder. "Like I keep saying, I do things I want to do, not because someone is forcing me to do."

Yoko quietly nodded and bowed her head. "Thank you."

A thick-headed woman.

Shizuka shoved Yoko aside and grasped my hands. "Aa-kun, how did it go?"

A small peck on her lips brightened her eyes. "Couldn't be any better."

"So we can pack our stuff now?" Shiori cut into the conversation with a grin. "Girls, move out now!"

"Waaait." I grabbed her hand and yanked her. She crashed against my chest and closed her eyes. Leaning closer, I kissed her.

"You two." Saeko pulled Shiori away. "Please be mindful of children."

Aiko and Rini looked at us, face red in embarrassment. Shiori revealed a wide smile. I do not regret this sin.

"Where are Saya and Rika? I don't see her anywhere."

Saeko glanced at the door. "Rika-san is enjoying her sunbath. Saya just went to discuss something with Leme-chan. Why was she beaming foolishly?"

I can't tell before Saya confirmed it with the test. "It's… nothing."

Yuriko pointed at me with narrowed eyes. "Suspicious. Guilty."

"I am not."

Yuriko pressed her hands on my chest, stood on her toes, and pecked my lips. "Did you give her what she wanted?"

I quietly nodded to her whisper. Her mischievous grin became more apparent. "I will be handling some things related to the base. Just give a call if you need me."

She kissed again and swaggered out of the room. A second later, she returned, leading Grayfia by hand. 

"Honey, what is this demon doing in our home?"

Saeko and Shiori instantly drew their katana and covered me.

"Asahi-kun, shall I cut her down?"

"Why is she wearing frills?!" Shiori retorted.

Rini clanked her gauntlets and growled at Grayfia, who calmly raised the corner of her skirt and bowed.

"Lord Asahi gave me the opportunity to serve him as his maid."

"Onii-san, she is a maid as well?"

I patted her head and poked her cheeks softer than marshmallow. "She is."

"I thought as much." Yuriko patted Grayfia's cheeks with a kind smile. "Welcome to the family. Address me as Mistress, kay~?"

Grayfia hurriedly nodded. "I shall."

Yoko shook her head. "Asahi-dono, I am going to shower."

I felt like she wanted to distance herself from our family matters.

"Asahi-kun." Nao tugged at my sleeve. "Are you sure about this?"

With my right hand around her waist, I pulled her closer. "You girls are misunderstanding our relationship. She is my maid and bodyguard."

"I doubt it will stay that way for long."

"Agreed."

Yuriko and Shiori were acting in sync today.

Grayfia shook her head. "My apologies for intervening but I intend to keep this relationship… professional."

Shiori rolled her eyes at Grayfia. "We will see that."

Yuriko left the room. I tried to kiss Nao, but she drew my attention to Aiko and shook her head. I still hadn't made up with Aiko. So many things to do.

"Grayfia, help me!"

Nee-san snuck a kiss before I smiled at my women and left the room, dragging Grayfia with her hand.

"Why do people love dragging me like a little girl?"

I ignored her complaint and entered my room.

"Help me schedule things."

It was necessary. A day here will be equal to six months of loneliness for Maya. I planned to pick her up in two years. Before that, we will have to make do with meetings in my dreams. Plenty romantic for someone like her.

I explained everything to Grayfia, even the thing about the Danmachi world. Ignoring her awed look, I continued to tell her the things I had planned—making up with Aiko, lewding Nao, lewding Leme, seizing some alone time to grind, spending time to cuddle with girls, having a shower with Saya—everything was of utmost importance.

"Stop!" Grayfia slammed the notebook on the table and covered her ears. "Why is everything here related to your women?"

I tilted my head. "Because I love them. Seeing them happy fills my heart with joy."

Grayfia groaned and picked back her notebook. "I will find an efficient daily schedule on this."

"Make a quick one for now. Exclude the thing about lewding. I don't have time. Getting to another world takes priority for everyone."

"My Lord is going alone?"

"Of course not. Nao will come on her promised date."

"Nao is the brown-haired girl with glasses?" She stared at me with blank eyes. "My Lord is aiming for her virginity, aren't you?"

There will be no one to stop me from lewding Nao in another world!

"How do you know she is a virgin?"

She tilted her head, eyes innocent like a child. "Woman's instinct?"

"Work on it. I will spoil the girls in the meantime."

Grayfia sighed. "I didn't think you would really make me your maid."

"It's what you wanted though. You can't escape your responsibilities."

What a strange woman. Even I am manning up to become a father. She should do what she signed up for. That was being my full-time maid, who doubled up as a bodyguard and a secretary.

"Ahh, can you teach the blue-haired about this maid etiquette of yours? She also wants to become a maid."

"It shall be done."

"Keep it R-15."

"What?"

"Don't add sex training in it."

"My Lord."

"Fine, fine. I am counting on you."

I returned to the room, to the girls, and sprawled on Rika's thighs. Saeko formed a serious expression as if she was going to fight for her life and put my legs on her lap. She traced her hand before kneading my knees.

"Hope it helps."

Nao guided the lolis out of the room and came back. I closed my eyes and told her about my expedition in both worlds. Saya also joined midway and shot questions after questions.

I calmly answered each while getting my energy replenished by Rika and Saeko.

Home is always the best.

Favorite if you liked it!

326