Chapter 172: Back to Business
9k 9 256
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Grayfia stared at my cock for a few odd seconds before feigning her stoic expression.

"Leme-sama, My Lord, it's time for dinner," she said and shuffled toward the table in the room. "I brought tools to cook here."

Leme and I couldn't stop laughing. Prioritizing our food over everything, she was an excellent maid.

I gave Leme a short kiss on her lips and brushed her hair. "It's enough for today."

"Yeah."

Leme didn't even bother cleaning and wore her shirt and shorts. I also fixed my clothes.

"Where is your maid dress?"

She let out a sheepish laugh. "It made Leme more uncomfortable while waiting for Master."

It seems like my second maid dressed sex partner will be Grayfia.

I pinched the blanket's edge to take it off, but Grayfia stopped me.

"My Lord, leave that to me," Grayfia said, looking over her shoulder as she cooked something aromatic. "Wash your hands. I'll make quick soup for you."

"Nope. It's not something you should do unless it's your bed."

Grayfia quickly turned and stirred the soup. Her lovely back gave off motherly vibes, begging me to hug her. I couldn't do it with another woman's scent on me. Other girls were fine with this gesture, but Grayfia was only close to Rini as far I know.

I set the dining table, making the room cramped. "Grayfia, what happened in the dungeon?"

"No need to worry about Mistresses," Grayfia said. "I left my familiar there to warm me if they face any danger."

"Well done, Grayfia. How about your take tomorrow off, and we go on a date?"

"Not tomorrow. I'll take it in future…" Grayfia approached with servings with a smile. "I am liking my duties here. That reminds me, My Lord. Did you meet Biblical god?"

"Fuck, I forgot."

She placed the servings and sighed. "My Lord, what will you do without me?"

I took her hand with an honest-to-god smile. "That's why I'm saying. Stay by my side forever and support me, as a wife and a maid."

Grayfia's lips twitched as she held her smile. She freed her hand and took a seat. "I'm not that easy, My Lord… you still haven't done anything for our promise."

"I did. Every monster is contributing to our family's growth," I coaxed. "Just wait a few weeks, and you'll see a big difference."

"I shall wait."

"Master, don't worry. Leme can see her feelings toward Master."

I patted Leme's head and cleaned my hands. It was mandatory!

After finishing lunch in silence, I helped Grayfia in taking dishes to the sink Grayfia made.

"Grayfia, I'm going to your world tomorrow to meet that old man. Please accompany me."

"But… I'm a devil. You cannot meet—"

"He never said anything about bringing a devil or not." I slipped my arm around her waist. "Besides, I got no reason to hear him if he can't endure my maid's presence."

"You don't have to make enemies out of Heaven for my sake."

"Chill. I'm not doing that unless they provoke me first. I'll pull out their feathered wings if they go too far."

I already left one in a miserable state; I don't mind doing it to another if they bother my women.

Grayfia leaned on me a bit. "My Lord… you're a dangerous man." 

"Only for my enemies… for my family, I'm a lovable pervert."

"That, you are." Grayfia chuckled and took three bento out of her inventory. "It's for Mistresses."

"Stop with the Mistress. You aren't any lower than anyone here."

"I cannot do that when I'm on duty."

"Okay… as long as you're having fun."

She gave a smile and then got back to her work. I stood there, admiring the effort she put into packing each bento.

Her face flushed suddenly. She glared at me. "Go, do your stuff, My Lord."

"You look so cool doing it, you know?"

I returned to Leme before she got angry. About forty-five minutes went by since Apollo's punishment.

I spent ten minutes cuddling with Leme and teasing Grayfia. She teleported to the dungeon with Klyscha's help while I locked the inn room and rushed to Apollo's mansion with Leme.

This time I won't forget to place the teleportation marks there.

A stream of agonizing screams came from the mansion.

Leme giggled. "Cruel Master."

"Not my fault."

I led her inside to find Natsumi peeping at Apollo's conquest while breathing heavily.

Pervert.

"Natsumi."

She freaked out and fell on her butt. "I-It's not what it looks like."

I deadpanned. "No need for excuses. Call your minions back."

The goblins took a few more minutes to finish and paraded out of the room. I purged them with Barrett before they tainted Leme's innocent eyes.

The sweet sound of XP chimed in my head.

Natsumi didn't dare utter a word and stood in silence. I sent her to Apollo to feed him recovery potions and clean him up.

I toured the mansion with Leme since I might move here someday. Right now, I was happy cuddling in the humble inn room.

"Y-You damned man..." Apollo stumbled toward me. "You destroyed... me, my dignity... I can't look anyone in the eye."

"You brought this on yourself."

"I know... I swear to never rape someone."

He buried his face in his hands and started sobbing like a child. The goblins and orc thoroughly broke him.

Since I didn't know what to do with Natsumi, I left her as Apollo's bodyguard. She wasn't much use in a world full of monsters, but her prowess was fearsome.

Wait, that reminded me of something.

"Apollo, give your blessing to Natsumi and let her lead some dungeon."

He took Natsumi to a room.

Leme and I roamed in the gardens hand in hand.

Klyscha was getting high, muttering, "Lewd, too lewd."

After spending some warm hours with Leme, I led Leme to Natsumi and Apollo and ordered them to protect my wife with their lives.

I went to the dungeon to help the girls who hadn’t returned yet. Seriously, their devotion was second to none.

Favorite if you liked it!

256