Chapter 264: Magic item
6.5k 9 236
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Ding!*

[Your relationship with Alise Lovell changed to ‘Bully Junior’]

‘What a change.’

Asahi gave a look over at the girl caressing her butt with both hands. The hint of tears in her eyes made her rather adorable. This relationship might turn him into a sadist.

“Alright.”

Any more spanking would make her cry, which Asahi wanted to avoid. Looking at the women’s reactions, he smiled. The captain got her ass handed to her, yet they had the leisure to laugh.

Alise turned to glare at Kaguya. “Traitor.”

“Your fault for leaving without my consent. Asahi-kun, warm up her ass more.”

“That sounds so wrong,” Asahi said.

Kaguya smirked. “Who cares about wrong or right. It’s fun to see our pure captain scattering like a birdbrained idiot.”

Alise hung her head and sniffed back the tears. ‘Why is everyone bullying me? Are they jealous of my perfection?’

Kaguya closed in the distance and blew on her ears. “Say, Captain. You’re enjoying the attention he is giving to you. Tell me if I’m wrong.”

“I…” Alise swallowed her words and furiously shook her head. “Stop being delusional. What kind of maniac will enjoy spanks on their b-butt?”

“It’s just what you believe,” Kaguya whispered and trailed a finger down her back covered in a single shirt.

Kaguya’s mischievous finger wriggled its way to Alise’s black shorts. Seeing Alise wince and wriggle around with a hot blush on her face heightened Kaguya’s curiosity. She wanted to see more expressions on her captain’s face.

*Cough!*

Lyra coughed. “Captain and Vice-Captain, we girls here appreciate the enthusiasm between you two. But can we focus on the task at hand?”

No one supported Lyra as the other adventurers squealed at the heat rising between their beautiful Knight Alise and Princess Kaguya.

Saeko and others ignored the bunch and dragged Alise towards Asahi before they all went down the dungeon.

Ryuu and Lyra followed behind with other adventurers.

Nobody stopped for the brunette standing stiff with her hand raised. Her pets rubbed her legs as though consoling her.

“Poor woman.”

Natsumi slowly turned to Ren, who betrayed his colleagues for his safety. Any normal man in his situation will accept the easy way out from the giant goblin’s dick.

“I can summon goblins.”

Ren felt chills from Natsumi's words. He hung his head, cowering a little. “Sorry.”

“Follow me.”

Natsumi walked ahead, not noticing the man looking at her back with a malicious smile.

‘I won’t spare that ass after Captain and others beat your stupid comrades into pulp.’

Even though he said that, the goblins had thoroughly destroyed his manhood. Despite the bunch of beauties around him, he couldn’t pop an erection even if he wanted.

***

With some twists and turns, the party arrived at the tunnel leading down to the 15th floor.

“The hidden entrance is on the 15th floor?” Asahi asked, looking at Ren.

Ren nodded and whipped out the secret shared by Evilus. “This will lead us.”

 Asahi tugged at the object with his telekinesis. Ren merely watched as the object in his hands flew toward Asahi.

A round silver ornament made from Mythril. A red orb was embedded in its center like an eye. A simple D had been inscribed on the ornament's surface.

“The magic item of Daedalus,” Ren said.

“Daedalus!” Natsumi raised her voice. “You mean the creator of Daedalus Street?”

“Yeah. One of Evilus’ members is the descendant of Daedalus, the creator of Babel Tower.”

“That’s kinda awesome,” Natsumi said with glittering eyes. “He was like a crazy asshole, but his work was admired by thousands.”

Asahi patted Natsumi’s shoulder. “Care to share your knowledge?”

Natsumi puffed her chest, a wide smile on her face. “Of course, Master. I read about him in the library of Apollo.”

Asahi revealed a soft smile. Reading books was unbecoming of someone carrying the ‘Endgame Antagonist’ title.

Natsumi went on to explain the tale of Daedalus. The artisan whose creations were admired by god and goddess. The praises drove him to finish Babel, the tower of gods. Soon, he stopped creating magnificent articles and pleased himself in the dungeon. With Falna, he strengthened his body.

The prodigy became insane in people’s eyes and almost vanished from the pages of history.

Ren revealed why he brought up Daedalus, revealing another important piece of information in the process.

Daedalus built this hidden dungeon. Dix Perdix, the Captain of Ikelos Familia, was Daedalus’s descendant. He had been the one to continue the legacy by expanding the hidden dungeon.

“I know him,” Lyra said, toying with a lock of pink hair. “Hazer is his alias. He is a monster slaughter machine. He was level 4 five years ago… he could be a first-tier adventurer now.”

Kaguya sucked in a deep breath. First-tier adventurer. Level 5, an equivalent of their Captain. Though against a new level 5, Alise held the advantage with her rare skill, Lubrude Bequia, which boosted her parameters. She glanced at Asahi, who still had a composed look. It made sense considering his borderline insane strength and mysterious magic spells.

‘He is a reliable pillar of our Familia. Can he beat Ottar, the King?’

She was a tad curious. Unfortunately, the two had no rivalry or sorts for her dream match to occur.

Asahi realized why Natsumi showed interest in the man named Daedalus. They were both crazies albeit with different motivations. One wanted to craft a masterpiece rivaling the living dungeon while the other had every intention to end the world. Well, until she got her ass kicked and the cops threw her in the prison to rot to death.

‘Klyscha, how much time has passed in my zombie world?’

(Let’s see… My Love has been here for over a month now. About four to five hours I’ll say.)

‘I thought I have been living here for months… Saya’s baby will take a lot of time.’

(We never know if the baby matures early… After all, it’s the offspring of a fire mage and high human.)

‘I hope it comes soon.’

(I see. My love wants to drink her milk.)

‘I’m just curious how hers taste. Besides, imaging Saya blushing when breastfeeding her child makes me… aroused.’

He recalled having sex with a widow, who suddenly began lactating. The protein-rich milk tasted rather sweet.

(How about I give mine to my love?)

‘You can do—never mind.’

He forgot this loli was the universe’s strongest goddess. She changed her body and race, manipulating her body to produce breast milk will take no effort.

(Just kidding… I won’t do it unless my love impregnates me. It’s my promise to our future child!)

‘How do I do that?’

He had been filling her belly ever since his first time with her. What else could he do to knock this loli goddess?

(Conquer my real body!)

‘Fuck. I’m trying. I’m not even actively pursuing a woman now.’

Klyscha chuckled. (I know, my love. Take your time. I want that night to be the best union ever period.)

‘Yup.’

He put an end to the conversation and continued the journey down the tunnel.

Favorite if you liked it!

236