Chapter 442: Erofu Slave?
4.3k 15 155
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asahi tracked down Ryuu through her lively presence, thanks to her elven lineage. Unsurprisingly, she hid in the comfort of her room after seeing him in bed with Kaguya.

As the door was locked, Asahi manipulated the door mechanism with his Wind Element. The door opened with a click, getting a loud gasp out of Ryuu.

“W-Who is it?”

Asahi felt like he was the villain of some cheap slasher movie ready to murder a frightened woman. The feeling ended when the door pulled open and showed a glimpse of Ryuu’s face.

“D-Do you need anything?” she stammered.

“I am here to claim my monthly quota of most beautiful elf’s love.”

Ryuu paused for a moment before she cleared her throat. “Then this isn’t the room you’re looking for. The most beautiful elf lives in the Twilight Manor. Her name is Riveria Ljos Alf. She is the executive of Goddess Loki’s Familia.”

“...”

“Don’t stare at me…” Ryuu looked down. “Riveria is the most beautiful elf according to everyone.”

Asahi agreed with her. What he didn’t agree with was indecisiveness.

Ryuu tried to close the door but she couldn’t win against Asahi. She fell on her butt, and her legs spread wide in M shape. Asahi couldn’t keep his eyes away from her thighs. The bewitching thighs that allowed her the agility worthy of her nickname ‘Gale.’ Her legs weren’t muscular and defined like Rika, but more like a gymnast's, toned without a spare ounce of fat.

“Stop!” She quickly closed her legs and covered her crotch with her hands. “W-Why are you here?” She was on the verge of tears from the countless deranged thoughts rampaging in her head. “I’m sorry for what happened in Kaguya’s room. I didn’t mean to p-peek on—”

“Quiet.” Asahi kneeled before her and patted her blonde hair. “You saw us naked, no big deal. What’s there to cry about it?”

“I’m not crying!”

Asahi plucked a droplet of tear from the corner of her eyes. “What could this be? Special water produced when an elf is horny?”

Ryuu’s sculpted eyebrows came down in a sharp V when she saw Asahi’s bright, teasing grin. “I hate you.”

Asahi grabbed her shoulder and pulled her up. Sliding his hands down her waist, he hugged the blonde elf. “Can I hug you?”

“You’re already—”

Asahi cupped her beautiful, smooth face in his hands. Ryuu’s wet lips trembled before she closed her eyes and drew her face closer. She offered herself in submission, letting him have his way with her lips. He didn’t stop there and explored her mouth. The rhythmic dance of their tongues brought her absolute pleasure.

Asahi pulled back abruptly, and Ryuu gave chase until she realized her impulse and blushed.

“Can I kiss you?” Asahi asked.

Ryuu couldn’t find a response. Even the sharpest retort would be rendered useless before his cunning tongue. She stood no chance against his unparalleled confidence. So her shoulders slumped in defeat as if she was surrendering herself to his whims.

Asahi felt like he was the bad guy of the innocent fairytale of this elf. “Do you really hate me? Answer me honestly, and I’ll never bother you.”

Ryuu gasped, taken over by a storm of guilt. A look at his face told her about the authenticity of his question. He wasn’t lying about anything. If she nodded here, their relationship would end. The thought made her heart ache.

Ryuu swallowed the hard lump down her throat and pushed him back. “I love you…”

The abrupt confession left Asahi speechless.

“But I don’t know what to do… the more I push myself into the dungeon, the more I realize the gap between us. I can never reach the heights of Saeko or anyone. I can’t be as good as Kaguya in swordsmanship… I can’t beat Alise in strength or enchantments. All I can do is sit back and let others protect me… I feel… useless. I feel like a burden. I feel unworthy…”

Asahi had caused this inferiority complex when he saved her over and over. Those might have been small things for Asahi, but Ryuu, they meant everything. The feeling of gratitude she felt turned into guilt overtime. Being the tenacious person she was, she set high expectations for herself to repay his ‘debt.’ Then, the failure to meet these expectations crushed her confidence. The confidence that adventurer with ‘Gale’ alias had in her agile footwork and striking swordsman technique.

After all, she and everyone else knew the next step on their journey would be in a completely different environment. A world where a level 5 or 6 adventurer wouldn’t mean much in the grand scheme of things. This rant might be her way of venting her frustration.

Receiving no response, Ryuu sat on the bed with a defeated sigh and looked up at him. “I don’t even have the courage to show you my proper feelings… I’m a useless woman. Asahi, you can find a better woman than me… a pathetic elf like me will drag you down—ouch! Why did you hit me?!”

Ryuu rubbed the red mark on her forehead, courtesy of a casual flick from Asahi’s fingers. Asahi had two ways to fix her inferiority complex. The gentle way and the strict way. He already tried the former method.

‘Hard way it is.’

Asahi sat beside her and placed a hand on her head. “You owe me your life, right?”

She nodded with teary eyes. “You helped me and my Familia through so much. I owe everything to you.”

This Familia had become her home and the adventurers her new family. She would be devastated if he hadn’t saved them that time from the wrath of juggernaut. And she didn’t even mention the help he provided with the other matters.

Asahi swooped the blonde elf from the bed and put her on his lap. “Don’t look away.”

Ryuu, who had a habit of avoiding eye contact, was forced to firmly meet his gaze.

“Can you ever repay me?”

Ryuu shook her head at his question. It was impossible to account for all the gratitude.

“That leaves me with one choice then. I’ll be your owner until you get qualified to repay me for everything I did.”

More sensual delusions emerged in her consciousness, making her blush. She slapped her cheeks for losing to her fantasies in a serious situation. “Y-You don’t have to put it like that.”

“I’m being considerate when I put it like this. Do you prefer to be called slave?”

“No, I don’t!”

“Okay, listen. As my slave, you will listen to everything I say.” Asahi saw a weird glint in Ryuu’s eyes as if she was anticipating something. “Wear this until the day I tell you to take it off.”

Asahi pulled out a thick collar from his inventory ring and tied it around her neck. Ryuu touched the black, slave collar that was opposite of the white skin of her neck.

‘I’m slave now.’

Her new reality set in, and her heart began pounding wildly in her chest. She knew he was only doing it to ease her guilt. He would never treat her like a slave. The thought somehow made her bitter.

“My second command,” Asahi continued with a grin. “Depends on you. How strong do you think you need to be in order to be of ‘use’?”

Ryuu lowered her head. “At least as strong as Grayfia-san.”

She had seen Grayfia single-handedly freeze a group of monsters with one wave of her hand. She couldn’t fathom the maid’s true strength. Yet, she gave out Grayfia’s name. To Ryuu, the silver-haired maid was the second strongest person after Asahi.

“That’s not a small goal.”

“I’m aware of it…”

“I told you to not avoid me.” Asahi raised her chin again. “I’ll train you from today. It’ll break your body and your spirit. I won’t stop until you become as strong if not stronger than Grayfia. Understood?”

Ryuu nodded enthusiastically. “Yes… Milord. I’ll live up to your expectations.”

“My expectations?” Asahi grinned. “We’ll see.”

Asahi kissed her, but this time it was just an affectionate peck on the lips—the kind that teased her and made her yearn for more.

“I’ll see you in the meeting.”

Favorite if you liked it!

Join my Discord server | Patreon

155