Chapter 481: Senior’s Wisdom
3.4k 5 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Upon waking up, Ryuu’s mind replayed the last few scenes of her dreams. Her heartbeat soared and a buzzing filled her head.

‘Why him again?!’

Ryuu felt her cheeks burn. Lately, her owner occupied a big part of her dreams, using his devil-like whispers to coax her. During her sleep, she experienced a mild version of the ecstasy she felt through his hands yesterday. The events of last night made her dreams even worse.

‘I dirtied my underwear again.’

Her body was transforming into something obscene. And the man who did so slept right beside her. And last night, he also shamelessly pounded her friend right beside her, making her moan in her ears.

Ryuu got up and looked at him with a wry smile. He snuck between her and Kaguya. Kaguya was hugging Asahi’s back, her lewd body completely exposed and her far-eastern face carrying a small smile. Alise was on her left and Ais was curled up at the edge of the bed as if she experienced some unpleasant dream.

“Morning, Erofu,” Asahi suddenly spoke, startling her with his soft voice. “Lie down.”

Ryuu moved into his arms before she realized it as if her body unconsciously obeyed Asahi. She could hear his heartbeat loud and clear.

“Good girl,” Asahi praised her as he kissed her head. “They will sleep for a while. Wanna train?”

“Let’s go,” Ryuu eagerly said. She wouldn’t be able to handle Kaguya and Alise if they saw her with Asahi in this embarrassing position.

Her passion soared when she recalled her growing strength. Her sheer enthusiasm captivated Asahi. So he lifted her chin and pecked her lips as if it was the most natural act in the world. He made sure to pour a little bit of his life element through their connection. Ryuu reached her peak state within several seconds.

As she drew back, hazy, she noticed her mana had completely recovered, a process that usually required days or the consumption of a potion.

She stifled her gratitude, more determined to break her limits and earn a boatload of Excelia. It was the only way she could ever live up to her promise of reaching Grayfia’s level.

Asahi smiled and dug his fingers into her perk butt, which was wrapped in green shorts, and wrapped one hand around her waist. He carried her out of the makeshift home in the dungeon safe zone and put her down. She flashed a look of disappointment, which Asahi ignored for now.

“I’ll bring you to the hundredth floor.”

Aimi had reached all the way to the 115th floor on her lonesome quest to collect XP for her master. Asahi had yet to step foot on the 100th floor or any floor after that. He had been too busy dealing with the Underworld, the Greek Gods, Kyoto’s Youkai, Ophis’ problem, and now training.

“Hundredth floor?!”

Asahi had expected Ryuu to freak out, so he brought her away from the women deep in their sleep.

Asahi waved his fingers through her blonde hair. “Don’t you think the monsters are a bit weak for you?”

Asahi’s calm inquiry brought out a light gasp from the blonde elf. Indeed, she killed the most monsters yesterday even though she held herself back a bit. Alise and Kaguya used to be far superior to her in both strength and experience but they sincerely praised her growth yesterday. She felt like a match to Alise, which was to be expected after her eager battles against the dungeon.

The seniors she looked up to… felt weaker than her.

“Hundredth floor’s monsters,” Ryuu trailed off with a long sigh. “What about my team?”

Asahi raised a brow at her request. “They aren’t on your level anymore. They are weak and can’t keep up with your growth. Seriously, your potential is beyond them. Waiting for them to reach your level will slow you down.”

Ryuu stared at Asahi, speechless. The cheeky man she knew would never call her friends weak without flinching. “Their individual skills are great… they can adjust to the rise in difficulty. If they can’t, I’ll step up to protect them.”

She couldn’t bring herself to go to the 100th floor while the friends who helped her start this journey trained at the 90th floor. They made a childish but sincere promise to reach the heart of the dungeon together when she was a Level 1 and Alise and Kaguya were Level 2. If she jumped 10 floors and trained diligently, the gap between them would only grow.

“Aren’t you being too selfless?” Asahi said with a frown. “Did you forget about the promise you made? How can you fulfill that if you keep holding back yourself.“

Kaguya and Alise came to discuss the very matter yesterday. Ryuu wasn’t receiving a particularly strong stimulus against the monsters but she refused to advance to the higher floors without others.

“I’m selfish?” Ryuu stared at Asahi, skeptical of his critical voice. “I’m looking out for my friends…”

Kaguya left the safe dungeon room wrapped in the same blanket that carried her and Asahi’s scent. “Yes, you’re selfish… because we never asked you to do this for us. Your goal is different from ours, Ryuu. Alise and I are fighting to uphold our standards of justice. Our strength is enough to kick anyone’s ass in Orario… except for Ottar. Your strength is lacking for the goal you want to achieve.”

Kaguya had no ambition of her own, and she wanted to stay this way. While Alise’s ambition was to keep everyone away from any tragedy. Their ambition looked small when compared to Ryuu’s grand ambition of reaching the same heights as their family’s devil maid.

“Yup,” Asahi said. “If their strength feels lacking, me or someone else will step in. You can’t do that. The same goes for Ais.”

Ryuu took a long breath. “I get it… you are right. I was in the wrong for expecting everyone to keep up with me.”

She unknowingly put pressure on Alise and Kaguya to overperform and grow at the same pace as her. It was precisely why they approached him yesterday. Alise herself admitted she couldn’t keep up with the fired up Ryuu unless Asahi babysits her all the time.

“Asahi, take me to the hundredth floor… I’ll give my all without holding back.”

She might get injured, burned, or possibly die. That fear couldn’t shake the elf’s determination.

“Now that’s the Erofu I love,” Asahi said with a smile. “How was my acting, Kaguya?”

“Splendid, Husband-dono. But you cannot beat Ryuu. She didn’t flinch once when you were making love to me.”

“Wait, you also knew?”

“Of course.” Kaguya revealed a disturbing grin. “I was relishing every moment of Ryuu’s flawless act.”

Ryuu’s face turned beet red. “You shameless couple!”

Favorite if you liked it!

Join my Discord server | Patreon

131