Chapter 570-575: The Angels (R-18)
2.4k 2 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
6067 words. Longest smuttiest, smut ever.

Gabriel kept her eyes trained on the large ticking clock mounted on the wall, her heart racing as each second passed. She chewed on her thumb as she waited, anticipation growing with each minute that ticked by.

“Why is he so late?”

(Uh, just fifteen more minutes. He is almost done. Why don’t you read some manga in the meantime?)

“I am not in the mood. My blood is pumping for a different type of action!”

Klyscha tried to pacify Gabriel’s concerns by diverting her attention, which unfortunately didn’t work this time. The seraph had too much of her attention placed on Asahi, her husband.

The said fifteen minutes passed by before she heard a knock at the door. This house was designed and created by God himself for Gabriel, and only Asahi received the invitation to be here. She couldn’t feel his aura, which usually happened whenever he used his stealth skill.

“Asahiiiii.”

She opened the door and blindly threw herself in the visitor’s arms, only to find softness around her. She slowly looked up at the familiar beautiful face of her friend. “Why are you here?”

Gabriel’s annoyed tone spooked Sandalphon. The adorable Seraph was like a furious lion today.

“Am I… uninvited?”

“No. Of course not! It’s just… tonight’s my special date with Asahi. You gave me false hope that Asahi is here.”

Sandalphon gave an understanding nod and smiled. “I have an idea. Why don't we go out and meet other people? That should take your mind off of our Lord, at least for a while.”

Sandalphon had bonded with several women at the wedding. She wanted Gabriel to become friends with them.

“Other people? Who are you talking about? Grayfia?”

Sandalphon shook her head and recounted her meeting with Saeko and others. Gabriel was skeptical but Sandalphon’s radiant smile sold her out on the idea of making new friends. After all, only Klyscha, Shizuka, and Sandalphon were her closest people, aside from her husband Asahi.

“More of Asahi’s sluts…” Gabriel muttered. “I want to meet them.”

“You’ll like them. Trust me.”

Just as she was ready to go out and spend some time socializing, a knock on the door interrupted them. The door opened, and Gabriel’s lips curled in joy.

“Asahi~.”

“Lord?”

Asahi waved at the angels, who were wearing the same wedding from earlier—a wedding gown for Gabriel and a pure white dress for Sandalphon. “Am I interrupting something?”

Sandalphon looked flushed and uncomfortable under his gaze and shifted on her feet. “No, Lord. I was merely passing by… I’ll see you later.”

With a swift bow of her head, she turned towards the door. The considerate angel took the chance to leave on her own before Gabriel sent her away.

Asahi didn’t want Sandalphon to leave so abruptly, more so not in a state of disappointment. Feeling a tug at his mind, he glanced at Gabriel’s guilty expression.

‘She is worried about Sandalphon.’

The seraph, of course, wanted to be alone with him in this chamber. Yet, as Sandalphon moved to leave, her lonely smile ripped away at Gabriel’s heart.

Gabriel had learned to be selfish. Will she overcome her selfishness for Sandalphon? Asahi waited for Gabriel’s move with bated breath. She made her move and stretched her hand toward Sandalphon without thinking too much.

“Wait, Sandy. You can stay with us… Let it be a chance to learn more about the art of procreation.”

She’d have overlooked it if it was any other woman, just to spend alone time with him. But Sandalphon wasn’t an outsider; she was Gabriel’s closest friend at the moment and a direct creation of Biblical God, which made them sisters.

Asahi and Sandalphon both looked at Gabriel in shock. The gesture showed her genuine care for Sandalphon, which wasn’t a new thing. What befuddled him was her willingness to share him with Sandalphon in her current state of bursting excitement.

She wasn’t beyond sacrificing her moment just to see Sandalphon happy.

“Lady Gabriel, why?” Sandalphon asked. “I am not meant to be here…”

“What why? We’re sisters and Asahi’s sluts. You’ll marry Asahi, eventually. Let’s just celebrate this moment together… unless you’re against it.”

“I am not!” Sandalphon furiously denied Gabriel. “In fact, I am glad that you asked me. Lord, do I have your permission to stay?”

“Absolutely. I’d be happy to have you.”

The mere thought of the innocent angel sisters servicing him together turned him on. Gabriel alone would be a delight but including Sandalphon would make things spiral in unknown directions. He was all for the chaos.

“That is great.” Gabriel nodded and walked past Sandalphon with cheerful steps before closing the door. “Asahi, Sandalphon, and me. It’s settled then.”

Sandalphon gulped. “Should I undress?”

“Nobody asked you to!” Gabriel shouted with a red face. “We have all the time in the world. Why are you in a hurry?”

Gabriel wanted to take things slowly and try different things with Asahi, whereas Sandalphon was utterly ignorant about sex.

‘I’ll be her big sister today.’

She felt oddly proud to be the more knowledgeable one.

Sandalphon tilted her head. “I am sorry. I know little about babymaking. Lord, would you take my hand and guide me?”

“Of course. First, let’s move to the bedroom.”

Staying true to his words, he took the angels’ hands and guided them to the bedroom. The angels filled the room with their wings, which trembled with anticipation.

Asahi felt a hand on his shoulder and then another on his waist, pulling him onto the bed. In a flash, Gabriel leaped on top of him and pressed her lips against his. The Seraph felt a current of electricity move through her body as she sucked on his lips.

“Uhmm.”

Asahi glanced at Sandalphon, taking in the pink flush of her cheeks and the sparkle in her eyes. She watched them, mesmerized, as they kissed.

“Lady Gabriel is… so courageous. Is this the first step of babymaking?”

She finally realized the true capabilities of her headpat slut sister. Gabriel was miles ahead of her in this field, staying true to her moniker as her senior angel.

Gabriel finally pulled away from their kiss and exhaled with a shudder. Both of them panted for breath, eyes looking at each other in captivation, and silver threads of saliva still connecting their lips. She ran her tongue along her bottom lip and hummed her approval.

“Asahi is tasty.”

Asahi pressed a hand against her face. “You are sweet as well.”

Gabriel smiled and turned to Sandalphon. “Your turn.”

She stepped away from him, giving Sandalphon the room to climb atop. Instead, Asahi sat up and welcomed the angel into his embrace. The angel rested her weight on his lap, her golden locks cascading around her chiseled face morphed in confusion.

“Lord…”

The last time they were this close, she was naked and rubbing his penis while he touched her. Somehow, her courage from that time wasn’t with her today in Gabriel’s presence, leaving her with a blank state of mind.

She tilted her head back, eyes closed, lips slightly parted in an invitation. He leaned in, their noses brushing first and then their soft lips meeting in a gentle kiss. His hands found their way to her face, and he caressed her cheeks with his fingertips as her arms came around his neck, pulling him closer. The kiss was tender, but full of emotion; it was a kiss of understanding, an invitation to explore something deeper. They sat there for what felt like an eternity, their lips sucking the other and locking together like two pieces of a puzzle.

Then suddenly, Sandalphon changed gears.  He yelped in surprise as he felt the angel begin hungrily swallowing his tongue after prying open his mouth. Feeling Sandalphon do this was oddly refreshing and honestly an exhilarating experience.

Gabriel, who sat beside him, pouted when they continued seeking each other’s lips, showing no desire to stop. He looked hellbent on teasing her and testing her patience. Seeing her twitching fingers nearly made him laugh.

She may have shown compassion by letting Sandalphon join them, but she was still the old impatient Gabriel who would cross nine realms to receive headpats from him. She also looked jealous at the attention Sandalphon received by doing nothing.

She started undressing his clothes and kept that pouty look on her face the entire time. She undid his shirt first, revealing his lean and admittedly well-chiseled body with handsome muscle definition right off the bat.

While Gabriel’s hands roamed around his chest, Sandalphon slowly grinded her crotch against her. The angel’s arousal awakened her instincts as a woman.

She was hungry for pleasure.

“Asahi!” Gabriel suddenly took his hand and slid it up her belly before his fingers sank into the soft, pillow-like flesh of her breast. Her breasts were meltingly soft, possibly the best he had ever touched to this date. “Nod if you like touching my chest.”

Asahi drew back from the kiss and nodded without hesitation. “They feel lovely.”

“Lord, me too. Touch my breasts as well.”

Sandalphon’s competitive spirit burned alongside her desire to follow Gabriel’s lead. She pulled his other hand to her chest and pressed it down, making him squeeze her modest-sized breast.

One big and one small; one abundance of softness and the other perky yet smooth. His hands moved expertly over their bodies as he kneaded the softness of the angels’ breasts through the fabric of their dresses. The angels moaned in pleasure, arching into his touch, their wings trembling.

“Who do you like more?” Gabriel asked with a smile that didn’t stretch to her eyes — a fake smile. “Don’t lie, Husband.”

“Lady Gabriel’s breasts are more beautiful…” Sandalphon looked down. “I don’t have the same volume.”

She felt her figure was nothing to write home about since it was average despite being completely in shape.

“Don’t turn this into a competition.” Asahi slipped his hand inside Gabriel’s dress and pinched her nipple, making her moan from the direct contact. “I like both of you.”

She slowly rose on her knees and undid the single pearl button of her dress. The fabric rustled as it fell to her waist. This allowed for her creamy skin and two F-cup-sized breasts to spill out nakedly in front of him. He visibly whimpered with heavy arousal and grew even harder underneath Sandalphon still sitting on his lap. She curiously climbed off his lap and undid his pants, allowing his thick erection to spring free right in front of her face.

Sandalphon and Gabriel gulped in unison from seeing his penis while he stared at Gabriel’s perfect pair of breasts. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her lewd mounds. Sensing his lust, Gabriel lowered her tits to his face. She gave him the idea of what to do next. She also saw that just having those melons hovering over his head made him steadily harder each passing second and twitch every so often.

The menacing erection made Sandalphon shiver. “Lord… can I touch it?”

“Yes, you may.”

But her desire for his white fluid pushed her into wrapping her fingers around the thick rod like last time and starting a handjob.

Asahi groaned and quickly latched his lips onto one of Gabriel’s massive breasts, making the Seraph whimper instantly in a subdued yet shrill volume since she was sensitive around her chest. She leaned down over his face a bit more, letting him taste her wonderful tits.

“Mmhhh!! Aaahhhh....!“”

He grabbed onto them and squeezed the doughy, bulbous shape immediately with his fingers squeezing in on it from all over, making Gabriel shriek softly in a gasp of excitement and pleasure.

Uuhuhhh! Asahi is....incredible at this!’

His hand was kneading the sensitive mound with intricate precision for he was searching for weak points to exploit, and once he found one, he made her wings straighten out while her body began quivering with white-hot lust.

She really felt his lips suckle strongly on one of her nipples and was squeezing it within his mouth while the other one was just being fondled expertly by his dexterous fingers. Each digit stroked some of her more sensitive areas, making sure that no part of her chest was left untouched and he fondled everything with absolute glee.

“Oohhh, Husband! You naughty boy you! Enjoying my tits that much while playing with them like toys? You're so brazen~.” Gabriel purred, huffing slightly as the heat rose from within her body.

His expert massage of her sensitive tits switched a flip inside her head, awakening a new side unbeknownst to everyone.

The lustful side that craved for pleasure all this time.

For a moment there was silence apart from their heavy breathing, as two pairs of eyes stared at Gabriel’s change.

“Gabriel?”

Gabriel closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his head, pulling him against her hot breasts. “Don’t stop, Husband… I can feel it coming.”

The Seraph who climaxed from headpats could also climax from her having her breasts rubbed. He should have expected this level of lewdness from Heaven’s most beautiful woman.

“You spoiled slut. I’ll make you cum like no tomorrow.”

Asahi slightly upped her sensitivity and dove right into slithering her lovely breasts in his saliva. Reaching down, he slipped a hand inside her panties. She was oozing with moisture even before he did anything. He directly stimulated her clit while receiving a hearty handjob from Sandalphon.

Gabriel gyrated her pelvis against his hand, working together to reach her climax. “Umm yes… Husband, it’s working…”

It didn’t take much long for her dam to burst.

“Gyyaaaahhhhhh!! I'm… I'm… I'm cumming now, Asahi~!!!”

Her pussy gushed like a storm in the ocean as her back arched and shivered. Asahi bit her nipple playfully and released a sigh.

“Sandalphon.” He rubbed the angel’s head who diligently stroked his penis with a passionate look. “You’re so lovely and hardworking. Use your mouth to stimulate it more.”

“My mouth?”

He could imagine question bubbles floating around her head. That’s how confused she looked at the moment. Before he explained anything, Gabriel crawled to his crotch and kissed the tip of his cock with a smile.

“Let big sis show you.”

The Headpat Slut had recovered from her climax in a surprisingly short time. Now, she was ready to guide Sandalphon.

She graciously ran her soft fingers down each side of his shaft when pulling her head forward. Asahi hissed with sensitivity and pleasure when feeling her soft hands tenderly caress the surface of his cock. Her hand was so soft that the sensation felt unbelievable. She was gently running her hands all over his length, eventually placing one of her palms around the surface of his balls while the other hand gently gripped the middle of his shaft.

She quickly brushed aside a lock of her hair behind one of her ears and pulled forward with her mouth open.

‘This is it. M-moment of truth! Here I go. I must try my best to please him.’

Gabriel thought to herself as she hovered her lips directly above the shroom of his cock, stretching her jaw a bit to accommodate his impressive size. Wrapping her soft lips around the entire tip, the angel suckled him inside of her mouth with a hum airing out from her throat.

*Schlop!* Her mouth suckled the tip of his cock while proceeding to go even further down, all the while making lewd sounds.

Gabriel closed her eyes and began sliding more of her mouth down his shaft.

“Good.” Asahi let out a winded groan as he resisted the urge to grab onto Gabriel’s face and ride her head so he could begin fucking her mouth outright like it was a pussy. Instead of being forceful, he placed a hand on her head and gently gave her headpats.

Receiving headpats, Gabriel’s eyes lit up with excitement as she forced more of his length into her mouth. The slick and slimy visage of her slender throat made it hard for him to stay still. Gabriel was gobbling up nearly half of his cock and sliding it between her soft lips, making it a wondrous experience. Running her hands all over his groin, she kept her head bobbing back and forth on it with the squelching sounds of moist squishiness coming from within her throat as her gullet repeatedly cushioned Asahi’s length.

The squishy sounds that excited Sandalphon to no end. Asahi’s groans only poured fuel on her burning lust.

“Lord, I want to try something. I want to–”

“You don’t have to ask permission for everything.”

Sandalphon’s face lit up, and she hastily undressed herself. She crawled on the bed in the opposite position to Gabriel and quickly pressed her teardrop breasts around his thick shaft.

Gabriel pulled back in surprise. “That’s a good idea.”

She also cushioned his penis between her breasts, her wide nipples brushing against Sandalphon’s perky nipples. He felt the smooth doughy treasures of her large tits smooshing pleasantly from every side. They wrapped him in a world of incredibly smooth adipose flesh that felt like pillowy heaven and it drove him crazy!

“Nngh. Gabriel, Sandalphon, those boobs… are divine,” he whimpered loudly as he felt the angels beginning to knead their breasts both around in circles all over the sides of his cock, squeezing them together while making his shaft throb and pulsate with sensation.

He had received double paizuri on multiple occasions from Yuriko and Saya, and Rika and Shizuka. But he could never get enough of having tits massage his dick, not when they were this wonderfully soft and belonged to a pair of divine angel sisters.

“Fufufu, bad boy Asahi. We’ll make you cum–”

“I want it.” Sandalphon interrupted Gabriel with a stern face while pressing her breasts against Gabriel’s pair. “I want to drink Lord’s white stuff.”

He never thought Sandalphon would fight her ‘Lady Gabriel’ just to gulp his semen.

Gabriel narrowed her eyes and pushed back against Sandalphon. “No chance. I want to taste Asahi’s white stuff too.”

Asahi softly moaned from the increasing pressure around his twitching cock. “It’s… c-coming out.”

Both angels pounced at the chance. Alas, Sandalphon couldn’t compete with Gabriel as the Headpat Slut easily pushed Sandalphon back with her bigger breasts and took the tip in her mouth.

“Ah.” He grabbed onto Gabriel’s face and let out an explosive ejaculation in Gabriel’s mouth, sending ropes of creamy white substance. She was gleefully catching all the thicker ropes of sperm directly into her mouth, making her look like a hungry animal being fed as she languished in the splendor of his seed. He was feeling erect all over again when seeing her swishing his sperm around from inside of her mouth, doing so noticeably.

“Lady Gabriel, not fair!” Sandalphon protested while waving her hands. “I want some too.”

Asahi rubbed Gabriel’s head. “Sandalphon, you can get it by kissing Gabriel.”

Sandalphon’s eyes widened at his wicked idea. She quietly moved closer to Gabriel and kissed her sister, pushing her tongue inside to probe for his white fluid. Gabriel didn’t resist Sandalphon’s advances. Tilting Sandalphon’s face, she directly transferred some of his semen into her mouth.

Seeing two angels kissing each other to get a taste of his seed – to say he was feeling immoral would be an understatement.

After receiving her share, Sandalphon pulled back and swiveled her tongue around the rim of her mouth for a bit before finally shutting her lips tight and swallowing everything down a second time.

“It’s Lord’s divine nectar,” Sandalphon said with a smile. “I would drink it anytime.”

Gabriel nodded. “It has a refreshing taste for sure.”

The sisters glossed over their kiss and discussed the taste of his semen like they were talking about a drink.

Asahi shook his head and lightly slapped Gabriel’s breasts, seeing them turn red within seconds. Despite receiving a paizuri just now, he hadn’t had enough of her juicy tits.

Gabriel let out a barely audible giggle and unwaveringly rose to her feet. With one fluid motion, her panties slid down her full and curvy thighs before they dropped to the floor. She took a step forward and balled her hands into fists, standing proud and tall in all her natural beauty. The Seraph confidently showed off her lovely body and her sodden pussy in all its tight-looking glory with a tuft of blonde pubic fur directly above the mound.

“Let’s make babies!”

“Ohhh!” Sandalphon uttered a battle cry at the prospect of receiving his child and got out of her panties as well.

She was fit and slender, with defined muscles and a graceful stride. In contrast, Gabriel was curvier, with a softer frame that accentuated the lines of her body. They both had different but equally alluring charms. The white feathery wings only made them charmer in his eyes.

At the sight, his cock hardened and twitched, ready to breed the glorious angels.

“We can’t rush that,” he patiently said even as his cock throbbed to bend over the angels. “Angels have a very low chance to become pregnant.”

Frankly, he felt like none of them were ready to become mothers in their current states, especially Gabriel.

“That is true,” Sandalphon muttered in a downcast tone. “Angels and Devils have low reproduction rates…”

Gabriel slapped Sandalphon’s butt. “We will succeed if we keep trying!”

A few kind words stirred something within Sandalphon's chest and she felt the corners of her mouth curl up in a broad smile. Her eyes sparkled with renewed determination.

“You are right, Lady Gabriel. We’ll beat the low odds by persistence.”

Asahi could only shake his head. No matter the odds, the key to their impregnation was in his hands. He would decide whether or not the angels were ready to become mothers. After Saya and Grayfia’s delivery at the very least.

Sandalphon looked at Gabriel. “Lady Gabriel.”

“I’ll go first, sure.” Gabriel giggled. “Asahi, guide me.”

“Alright.” Asahi got up from the bed and pulled Gabriel with her hand. “Lie on the bed. Sandalphon, you too.”

“Understood.”

Gabriel lied down upon the bed with her legs spread wide like a sexy invitation to him. She pried open her wet pussy lips with her fingers, smiling lustfully at him. The angel was practically inviting him over to come over and fuck her all night long, and he was gladly going to accept the invitation without a second thought.

"Well? What are you waiting for? Come over here so we can begin making babies. Make me into your woman, Asahi. Fufu,” Gabriel said briskly with lust dripping in her voice. “Come~.”

Sandalphon laid beside Gabriel, with her knees bent in an M position. She was practically soaked from excitement without experiencing any foreplay like Gabriel. It could be said that the lewd angels didn’t need any foreplay after he tainted their innocence.

He walked over to the foot of her bed with his dick remaining hard and stern like a rod of iron. He crawled onto the surface, placing himself above the busty angel with his cock now prodding the opening of her pussy from above.

Gabriel’s chest heaved with a hot sigh as her fingers curled around her breast and massaged her sensitive flesh. “Asahi’s manhood is brushing against me.”

“It’ll hurt a little.”

“I’ll accept any pain for you. Any~.”

He smiled and moved slowly, tenderly, as he tilted his hips, pushing them against hers. She felt the heat of him first, then a sharp poke as the head of his cock pushed into her tight, slimy entrance. With each slow, steady thrust, her toes curled in response. With each push, he widened her walls, taking her innocence inch by inch.

“Ohhh!” She suddenly grabbed onto his shoulders and dug her nails into his skin when he buried himself balls-deep to where the woman’s cervix clutched dangerously tightly around his shaft. She felt her insides melt with his gigantic member sheathing itself stiffly inside of her cunt until it was all the way inside.

Gabriel winced with tears of pain and pleasure on her cheeks. “It’s burning… but I feel full. My chest is bursting open with giddiness.”

“Lady Gabriel…” Sandalphon smiled as she wiped Gabriel’s tears. “You are officially Lord’s woman.”

“Yeah, I am finally… I can be with him forever.”

The pain didn’t stop the angel from feeling over the moon. The intimate act sealed her fate with Asahi, which she had always yearned for.

He leaned over and kissed her lips before planting hickeys on her neck, all the while whispering comforting and affectionate words in her ears.

She brought her legs up to tightly wrap around his backside, digging her soft heels into his buttocks as he pressed himself further into her cunt. He shuddered briskly from the tight sliminess of her folds clutching his length in desperation. He was ready to violate her womb the next second as he gently pushed his dick back and forth, watching Gabriel arch her back as she started squirming wildly in euphoria and exhilaration.

"Uuuughghhhh!! Aaaahhhhhhh!! It's… far better than I ever thought! Oooohhh!! Asahi~.”

Her raspy moans were music to his ears, but for Sandalphon, they only served to make her wetter. Suddenly, she felt his fingers trailing down the gentle curves of her body until he reached the warm, slick wetness between her thighs. He extended his index finger and delicately glided it around the soft curves of her inner walls. A quiver of pleasure ran through her body as her hips involuntarily bucked with his deep caresses. Her cries of ecstasy mingled with Gabriel’s blissful moans.

Gabriel was going crazy on the inside as he began rolling his hips forward, keeping his waist peppering her front with gentle slaps of flesh now echoing from their bodies. She kept her ankles locked tight behind Asahi’s lower back, embracing him completely with her arms wrapping tightly around his neck and shoulders.

"Mmnhmm!~" Asahi melted into the embrace as he felt Gabriel’s ample tits squishing into his pecs. He didn’t stop pleasuring Sandalphon even as his limit neared in Gabriel’s tight cunt.

His hips slapped against her soft body, delivering stronger strokes of pleasurable impulses Gabriel could feel from inside of her pussy as his member churned her insides thoroughly in a rampant back-to-back repetition. He was feeling her insides squeeze his length tight as he drove further into her cunt, making Gabriel feel his member thumping the inside of her womb as they ravished each other like a pair of reckless lovers.

Their bodies nosily clumped together with hips smacking vigorously into each other for minutes on end. He was quickly getting acclimated to the sensation of Gabriel’s tight, pussy squeezing him for every inch that greedily bottomed out of her aching hole. Every push made her walls clamp down around him, causing him to grunt loudly in pleasure as he proceeded to hammer away into the back of her womb like a wild animal.

Every thrust of his pelvis was more precise than the last and each time he pushed in, he made Gabriel cry out in whimpering euphoria for he had landed a direct strike on her G-spot. The angel’s nails continued to dig directly into his skin, giving him a couple of scratches over his backside and on his shoulders, but that didn't slow him down in the slightest as he kept on pumping himself between the legs of her crotch with the bed creaking to each of his thrusts.

“Aahhh… aahhh… aahhhh… aahhh.. Aaahhhh… Asahi! Uaaahhhhhh! I'm cumming! Let it all out inside my baby chamber, Asahi...!! Aaahhhhhhh!”

Gabriel cried out and felt him crash his hips into her pelvis one last time, shuddering vehemently in orgasm as she felt his cock plunge into the back of her womb, exploding in a sea of cum! He clenched his teeth and kept his groin bury itself between her ivory legs, letting go of everything around him as he came like a tidal wave. He was unleashing thick ropes of cum directly into the angel’s fertile space, filling up her womb in nearly no time at all and leaving some of his seed to begin oozing out between her legs as they stayed wrapped behind his back.

On the other side, Sandalphon’s mouth opened with a soundless scream as she also reached her climax, wildly bucking and squirting against his hand. She quivered salaciously in orgasm and held onto his hand. The three of them shuddered and writhed together in mutually-sustained orgasm for just a little while longer until they were done. Once the final lurching of their groins passed, Gabriel and Asahi rolled apart from each other by a few inches in the afterglow of post-coitus.

Their bodies were covered in a sheen of sweat and the room stank of the musk from intense sex, leaving the bed a bit of a mess since he had pumped so much inside of her body that much of it oozed out onto the blankets underneath them.

Breathing raggedly in post-sex bliss, he saw Gabriel roll back over onto his side and wrap one side of her wings on his body so she could cuddle with his body affectionately while wearing a smile on her face.

“Asahi~.”

Her ability to shrug off orgasms like nothing still perplexed him. He glanced over at Sandalphon, who was breathing heavily after her orgasm.

‘Gabriel is a special breed.’

(An angel who is yours to breed.)

‘Klyscha, I love you.’

(W-Where did that come from?)

‘Nowhere. I just felt like saying it.’

He chuckled and rolled over to Gabriel’s side, holding her enormous tits and playing with them.

‘Her milk will taste divine.’

(Surely.)

Unfortunately, the seraph wasn’t responsible enough to become a mother.

After some recovery, he kissed Gabriel on her cheeks and crawled to Sandalphon’s side. She smiled, spreading her legs in an invitation.

“Lord, take me… turn me into your eternal lover…”

Asahi nodded. “Follow my instructions.”

“Wait, I have an idea~.” Gabriel interrupted him with a cheery voice, winking at Sandalphon with a wicked voice. The seraph was cooking something inside her head, something prevalently lewd from the looks. “Asahi, please.”

Of course, he agreed to her request and delayed his urges to bend Sandalphon on the bed and take her from behind.

Moments later, Sandalphon was lying on the bed, using Gabriel’s plump thighs as her pillow. The angels bonded nicely like sisters, despite being naked and soaked in the musk of sex.

"Lord, I’m ready," she cooed with anticipation, feeling shaky and nervous till she felt the thick bulge of his penis sink down into her wet hole. The instant her velvety folds spread open, he wasted no time in sliding the rest down. Being an athletic warrior, her hymen was already stretched, making everything near painless.

Her abs clenched as his rod pushed through her walls, shaking her with pure ecstasy of being used by her Lord. After orgasming so fiercely earlier, she was sopping wet, allowing easy access to her depths.

Gabriel bent down and kissed Sandalphon’s lips. “Sandy, you’re also Asahi’s woman now. Does it feel good?”

“Lord is making love to me and impregnating me with his child. I feel incomparable happiness.”

She couldn’t describe her happiness in words but her pure smile conveyed everything to them. Her pleasure had doubled or quadrupled just from the fact it was her Lord who took her virginity.

Asahi smiled. “I’m glad to have a woman like you.”

For the next several moments, he slowly moved until she adjusted to his size before giving her a taste of extreme pleasure. Teasing her clit and hitting her sensitive spots was enough for her to raise cries in agony of pleasure, making her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her legs straightened out into the air behind him, with toes curling about.

Gabriel wasn’t idling about, making advances to kiss Sandalphon or teasing her nipples to add more to Sandalphon’s bursting pleasure.

“Lord, huff… Lady, I’m losing my mind… something is coming!”

Then, he grabbed her waist and pulled her until the tip of his penis touched her womb. He felt a rush of his balls leave him to enter Sandalphon’s womb, injecting a fresh bath of sperm into her. The angel winced in spasms with her legs lurching about in the air repeatedly in euphoria, making the exaggerated ahegao face more noticeable to his eyes.

"Oooooohhhh..yess...! Lord… that… huff.. Huff.. huff....was amazing.” Sandalphon cried out in orgasm with her tongue spilling out of her mouth.

Gabriel’s eyes went wide with surprise as she saw the explosive surge of sperm fill up Sandalphon’s body, nearly making her look pregnant already since he was cumming so much inside of her.

To Gabriel’s delight, the cock that stuffed her insides full of pearlescent cum earlier was still rock-hard and erect.

“Asahi, more babymaking~?”

“You bet. You two aren’t sleeping on my watch. Come here and get on top on Sandalphon.”

He couldn’t let the night end with just one creampie per angel.

Gabriel nodded like a pecking hen and crawled over to place herself directly above Sandalphon’s recuperating body with her legs spread out evenly with her ass hanging up high. Her wings flapped about excitedly while she flashed her wide, perfect ass with a glistening pair of pussy folds soaked with their bodily fluids.

Gabriel reached behind and spread her cheeks open. “Shove it inside, Asahi. Knock me up like Grayfia. Let me bear a beautiful half angel for you.”

Asahi was oh so tempted to impregnate the pleading Seraph. But he didn’t let his urges take over so easily. Today wasn’t the day for them to receive his life-filled seed.

Asahi spread her angel buttcheeks as wide as possible and thrust his erection inside her. His cock spread out through some of her more sensitive insides on its way to her sperm-stuffed womb.

Sandalphon opened her eyes and saw a dream-like smile on Gabriel’s face. She was glad her fellow warriors would never see her or Gabriel making this expression. The lewd expression would be reserved for her Lord within the confines of their bedroom, or wherever he wanted to breed her.

“Nghhh. Ahhhn~,” Gabriel purred. “Sandy, ah, Sandy, pat my head.”

The junior angel patted the senior angel’s head while the ruler of their realm humped her from behind. If Gabriel had a tail, it would be swinging all over the place like a dog.

His thick balls soon started tapping into her nether region in a voracious, repetitive manner. Her body began rowing back and forth on all fours. The sound of skin-slapping coitus now filled the air with Gabriel repeatedly throwing her buttocks back onto his crotch, heart-shaped pupils appearing within her eyes. Sandalphon had them too and had recalled making a goofy fucked-silly face when feeling his sperm bloating the inside of her womb earlier.

Sandalphon wanted more of course, much more to be exact, even more than the necessary amount to impregnate her. Reaching down to her warm hole, she fished out a healthy amount of sperm on her finger. Before she could taste it, Gabriel pounced on her finger and devoured his semen. She had done it on instinct as Asahi’s pounding made her senseless about anything.

“Ugh, Lady Gabriel is so unfair.”

“Oh, Asahi~, it’s great. Keep… doing it there.”

Sandalphon couldn’t reach Gabriel. Recalling her earlier experience, she stared at the bouncy breasts shaking salaciously about in her face. She cupped the massive mammaries and brought a nipple to her mouth.

Gabriel’s back immediately arched as her eyes rolled backwards.

Asahi suddenly pulled out of Gabriel with a pop and immediately thrust into Sandalphon’s pussy, which was right under Gabriel’s thick thighs. From one angel to another, he bred them to the point one wondered if they were angels or devils cultivating the sin of lust.

They both wore a face of drunken pleasure as their husband continued pounding them in the stacked position, shooting thick rivets of sperm directly into one womb after another.

He creampied the angels in a triage of blissful coitus until the sisters passed out from overexertion.

***

This ends the most stressful wedding arc. I hope it came out okay.

52