Chapter 82: Going on a trip (2)
879 2 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

   I got waken up by the good smell of cooking bacon. When I open my eyes, the three girls are still asleep on the bed. I look towards the kitchen. Kuromi is doing the cooking.

   Sakuya is the first one who notices me waking up. Instead of the usual uniform, she’s wearing her casual clothes. In fact, pretty much everyone is, except for Kuromi who’s still wearing her maid uniform.

   ‘Good morning, Akira-kun. You sure had fun last night, huh?’ she asks while smirking at me.

   ‘Um, can you get my clothes for me, senpai? Please?’ I plead awkwardly.

   ‘Of course. Just wait a moment.’

   After Sakuya hand me the clothes I left at the floor on the previous night, I dive inside the blanket to get changed. While I’m being busy, the three girls have woken up as well. And all of them have an embarrassed look on their face. Kaoru asks Sakuya to get her clothes which were hanged inside my closet. As for Yui and Saya, they use their teleportation magic to get out their casual clothes. The three of them too got changed while diving inside my blanket.

   Assaf-sensei is holding the pack of condoms she gave to me last night.

   ‘I see that you decided to take my advice.’

   ‘Of course. Planning is very important, after all.’

   ‘Good. And I take it that all of us will have a turn during the trip.’

   ‘Well, if you girls are fine with it.’

   ‘Of course I’m fine with it. I’ll make it a night you’ll remember for the rest of your life.’ she tells me while licking her tongue suggestively.

   ‘Suddenly, I’m very scared.’

   ‘Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.’ she assures me.

   I look around me. It would seem that I have a general consensus among them, even with usually uptight Ichika.

   ‘Breakfast is ready, everyone.’ Kuromi informs us.

   ‘Thanks for cooking breakfast for us, Kuromi.’ I tell her.

   ‘There is no need for gratitude, master. After all, cooking is part of a maid’s job.’

   While I’m eating my breakfast quietly, the rest are surrounding the three girls who slept with me last night.

   ‘How did it felt?’ Sakuya asks them.

   ‘Well, if I had to describe it, I would say it felt good.’ Yui replies shyly.

   Kaoru and Saya nod in agreement, not trusting themselves to speak.

   ‘Did it hurt?’ Mashiro asks next.

   ‘A little. But it only lasts for a while. After that, it’s just…wow.’

   ‘Girls, can you not talk about that while we’re eating?’ I request.

   ‘We can’t help it, Akira-kun. We need to brace ourselves before it’s our turn.’ Sakuya says to me.

   ‘Don’t worry, girls. I’ll be sure to pass on my knowledge to you so that both sides can feel good.’ Assaf-sensei tells them.

   ‘I hope you’re not going to teach them things that are extreme.’ I tell our teacher.

   ‘Of course not. Even I won’t think of corrupting these pure girls any more than necessary.’

   I don’t know whether I can trust her. It’s Assaf-sensei, after all.

   ‘Well, whatever. Let’s eat up so that we can depart to Akihabara already.’

   I got several got it, yes and of course. Since Kuromi was the one who cooked us breakfast, I offered to wash the dishes.

   ‘You should get changed into a more casual outfit than that, Kuromi. We’re going out, after all.’ I tell the maid.

   ‘Understood. What kind of outfit do you want me to wear, master?’ she asks me.

   ‘Why are you asking me? It’s your clothes, right?’

   ‘As your maid, I would love to do my best in keeping you content in all sorts of matters, including visually. I believe it is what you mortals call an eye candy.’

   ‘Look Kuromi, it doesn’t have to be all about me. Just wear something you’ll find comfortable.’

   ‘I thank you for your leniency. However, my idea of being comfortable is wearing traditional Greek chiton, which will be out of place in modern Japan.’

   ‘I see. Um…’

   I scroll through my phone to search for women’s clothing. I then show the images to Kuromi.

   ‘You can use these as a reference.’ I tell her.

   ‘Understood.’

   She looks through the pictures and transforms her maid uniform to a light blue shirt with puffy sleeves and a pair of denim shorts. On her legs are a pair of white shoes.

   ‘Will these do?’ she asks me.

   ‘Yup. Now then, let’s go to Akihabara.’

   It only took us twelve minutes for us to reach Akihabara by train. The weather’s sunny, so it’s a great day to have a trip. By the time we reach Akihabara, it’s already lunch time.

   ‘So, what do you girls want to eat?’ I ask them.

   ‘Why not we let Kuromi-san decides? After all, she’s the one who wanted to come here.’ Yui suggests.

   ‘Sounds good. What say you, Kuromi?’

   ‘If it is my opinion you are seeking, I would like to give gyuudon a try.’

   ‘Oh, you’re actually interested in gyuudon?’

   ‘Yes, master. I have heard my colleagues at work talking about it the other day. They even invited me to join them, but I have declined their kind offer.’

   ‘What? Why didn’t you just go with them?’

   ‘I prefer to try it for the first time with all of you.’

   ‘Oh, okay then. But try not to decline them too often, yeah? Having lunch together is one of the most efficient way to build up good work relationship, after all. You might want to bond with your colleagues so that you can work more efficiently as a team.’

   ‘I shall take your advise to heart, master.’

   ‘Are you sure you’re in a position to lecture someone about bonding with others, Akira-kun?’ Saya asks me.

   ‘What do you mean?’

   ‘Remember that time when Yui invited you to have lunch with us not long after you got transferred to Class 2?’ she smirks.

   ‘Ah, that. Well, I’ve learned from then, all right? I don’t want Kuromi to make the same mistake I did. Besides, I went with you guys anyway, so it was all fine and dandy.’

   Saya chuckles. ‘Whatever you say.’

   ‘Now then, let’s go find ourselves a gyuudon place.’

   There happens to be a Y*shinoya near the train station, so that’s where we went. There’s a lot of seats inside the shop, but we sit outside so that Kuromi can take in the view while we’re eating. As a side note, lots of people are staring in awe as Kaoru is emptying bowls after bowls into her mouth like her digestive system is made of black hole.

   ‘How’s the taste?’ I ask her as she’s taking a bite from their famous beef rice bowl.

   ‘It is quite…unique.’ she answers. ‘It is not something I am used to eating.’

   ‘Well, the world of culinary has come a long way since ancient Greek.’

   ‘That reminds me. Does a Goddess has a need to consume food and drink while they’re in the land of the living?’ Yui asks Kuromi curiously.

   ‘Not at all. To borrow a terminology from the modern younglings, we immortals eat and drink for fun.’

   ‘Then where do all those things you consumed go?’ Saya asks next.

   Kuromi puts her index finger on her chin and thinks about the answer for a while. The way she does it is kind of cute, to be honest.

   ‘I have never thought about it. Perhaps we could find out if someone would dissect me.’

   ‘That’s okay, I’m not that curious!’ Saya says quickly.

   ‘I see. In any case, I have learned something new again today. I would like to thank you all for this experience.’

   ‘It’s too early to thank us. We’re still not done with the tour, you know.’ I tell her.

   We finish our meal in the next few minutes, and I teach Kuromi about the etiquette of cleaning up after yourself when you’re eating at a gyuudon place.

   ‘Now then, is it alright if we go inside one of the many maid cafés you can find here?’ Kuromi asks us after we’re done with the cleaning up.

   ‘Sure, if that’s what you want. What kind of place do you want to go?’ I ask her.

   Her eyes widen in surprise.

   ‘There is more than one kind?’

   ‘Yup. There’s your normal one, some has tsundere maids in them, some specializes in yandere maids which I really don’t recommend-’

   ‘And there’s also maid cafés that adults frequent to.’ Assaf-sensei joins in the conversation without a single warning.

   ‘-which we won’t be going since majority of us are minors. Your choice, Kuromi.’

   Kuromi thinks for a while before answering.

   ‘If it is possible, I would like to go to a maid café that has elegant maids as their employees.’

   ‘Got it.’

   Now that we have the internet, searching for a café that Kuromi is looking for is easy as pie. A mere thirty seconds of searching lead us to a place called The Duke’s Mansion.

   ‘Welcome home, master and missuses.’

   Six maids standing in two rows greet us gracefully the moment we enter the place. I’ve been to a few maid cafés in my old world, but this is the first one where I saw such well-trained maids. Their postures and mannerisms are simply a class above those make-believe maids that I’ve met.

   ‘Table for ten, please.’ I tell one of the maids politely.

   ‘Understood. Right this way.’ she says to us.

   They have a table big enough for our party, and all of us sit down quietly. The maid leaves us for a while and comes back with menus for all of us. She then leaves us again after giving us one of the most graceful curtsy I ever saw.

   When I look around, I don’t see a café. I see a high class coffee shop you might find in Europe. Suddenly, I’m very conscious of my casual clothes.

   ‘Do you think they rent suits and dresses around here?’ I ask my girlfriends and Kuromi in a soft voice.

   ‘It’ll be fine, Akira-kun. They would have asked us to leave if they really have a dress code.’ Sakuya assures me in a normal tone. ‘Besides, other customers here are dressed similarly to us, right?’

   ‘I-I guess…’

   ‘Rather, I’m worried that you might not be able to control yourself with all these maids around you.’ Madoka who’s sitting right next to me tells me.

   ‘...Look Madoka, I’m not some kind of criminal who got convicted for some sex-related crimes, alright?’

   ‘If you say so.’

   ‘You’re seriously trying to mess with me when you’re within the range of my hand?’ I ask while getting prepared to give her a head pat.

   ‘Now now, you should not start an argument inside a proper establishment such as this one.’ Ichika chides us.

   ‘Right, my bad.’

   I let the girls in charge of the ordering, since I have no idea on what to order. Sakuya suggested to get a high tea set which pretty much everyone is on board.

   The set features macaroons, cakes and other desserts I don’t recognize that are being placed on multi-layered display sets. We also got pots of tea. I think they’re Darjeeling. I couldn’t really tell. Heck, I don’t even know the proper way of drinking tea like a civilized European. I had to sneak a glance at Sakuya since she’s the only ojou-sama among us. And I’m not the only one. Assaf-sensei and Madoka are the only ones who aren’t staring.

   ‘...Everyone, why are you staring at me when all I’m doing is drink tea?’ she asks us. ‘I’m sure you have your own tea to sip.’

   ‘Sorry, Sakuya-senpai. It’s just that we don’t know the proper etiquette of doing it.’ I tell her on behalf of the girls who’re also staring.

   They nod in agreement.

   ‘You’re just letting the atmosphere of this place get to you, okay? As long as you’re drinking the tea like a proper human being, no one is going to berate you.’ she assures us.

   ‘Okay, as long as you say it’s fine…’

   This place is so high class I even made sure to nibble on the desserts I grabbed from the display set instead of munching them in one go like I usually would.

   ‘Hey, Kaoru? You think all these can fill you up?’ I ask Kaoru in a soft voice despite Sakuya’s assurance.

  ‘Don’t worrt aniki, I can control my appetite if I want to. There’s no way I can order mountains of food in a place like this.’

   ‘Well, just don’t hold back. We can always go get something to eat.’

   ‘Yes, aniki.’

   While the rest of us are being busy, Kuromi is busy staring at the working maids and trying her best to learn everything she can from observing them.

   ‘You know, you can just ask them to teach you instead of just looking at them.’ I tell her.

   ‘That will not do, master. I do not want to trouble them.’

   I sigh and get up from my seat so that I could talk to one of the maids.

   ‘My friend over there wants to learn your ways. Will it be fine if you could give her a pointers or two?’ I ask the maid.

   ‘I’m more than happy to.’ she answers without hesitating.

   ‘Thank you.’

   I turn around and beckon Kuromi to come over. She gets up from her seat nervously and comes over.

   ‘Well, you have fun Kuromi. We’ll just be waiting at our seats.’ I tell her before returning to my seat.

   She comes back eventually while looking mighty satisfied with whatever the employee had taught her.

   ‘I now have the absolute confidence on serving you with every fiber of my immortal being, my master.’ Kuromi tells me confidently.

   ‘Well, I know I’m supposed to take care of my house chores myself, but if you really want to do it for me, I’ll counting on you from now on.’ I tell her.

   ‘Please leave it to me! In addition, I would also do my best in servicing you on the bed!’

   I turn around to look at the maid who gave Kuromi pointers. She’s standing quite close to us and thus able to hear our conversations clearly. When I stare at her, she’s staring back with a smug look that clearly says, ‘You’re welcome!’.

   ‘...Unless you girls want to stay here a bit longer, let’s just leave.’ I tell the girls.

   Naturally, I paid for everything. The price for the high tea set was, to be expected, very expensive. Thankfully, I’ve saved up quite a lot from my pay as an A Rank student of the Academy, so I could still afford it.

   ‘Now what?’ I ask the girls one we’re outside. ‘There isn’t much things to do in Akihabara after it’s evening, unless you girls want to shop for electrical appliances.’

   ‘Is it alright if we take a walk around the place?’ Kuromi asks.

   Since none of us have a better idea, that’s what we did. Even though it’s already dark out there, we could see clearly thanks to all the street lights and lights from the surrounding buildings. We cross busy roads, we pass by all sorts of shops but didn’t stop most of the time, just a group of people taking a stroll around the Electric Town.

   ‘It really is nice to just wander around aimlessly like this.’ Kuromi says. ‘This area is very peaceful too. Everyone I see isn’t dying of wounds or starvation.’

   ‘Was ancient Greek that bad?’ I couldn’t help but ask.

   ‘It definitely is. I was never up there, but Hades-sama, the Three Judges and Charon had to take care of hundred of thousands of newly deceased mortals every single day. You cannot imagine what it is like to live at Greek back then.’

   I shiver just by hearing the death count.

   ‘Honestly, I don’t want to know. That said, the world nowadays isn’t any better, you know? There are crazy cultists and giant monsters everywhere, and yet people still want to wage war against each other. It’s a literal hellhole.’

   ‘Still, it is a much welcoming sight than back then. More importantly, I could actually be of use while I’m here.’

   ‘That reminds me. Weren’t you complaining about not having any worshipper when we were discussing about the terms of our contract? Are you really fine with a life like this?’

   ‘At the beginning, I did have thoughts on wanting to recruit my very own worshippers. However, I soon realized that assisting others is much fulfilling thing than being blindly worshiped. Therefore, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for willing to form a contract with me.’

   She turns to face me and does a curtsy as graceful as the maids we back at the Duke’s Mansion. I guess the maid did manged to teach Kuromi a thing or two.

   ‘There’s no need for you to thank me. I formed a contract with you so that I could use your powers freely, remember?’

   ‘Still, you trusted me enough to let me roam freely. For that, I thank you.’

   ‘Well, you’re welcome, I guess.’

   At this point, I realized that only Kuromi and I are walking at the front. Everyone else are walking slowly at the back while keeping a respectful distance from us. I beckon at them to walk together with us, but they just shake their head.

   The weather’s starting to get cold, and I see Kuromi hugging her arms. I immediately take out a jacket I bought the other day with my teleportation magic and puts it on her. Her eyes widen in surprise.

   ‘Master, there is no need for you to be considerate for someone of my status. Please wear it yourself instead!’ she rushes to take the jacket off.

   ‘Hey now, what do you mean someone of your status? In my eyes, you’re more than my maid and more than someone I formed a contract with. You’re someone important to me, got it?’

   For the first time ever, I see Kuromi blushes. She lowers down her head in an attempt to hide her red face.

   ‘Now I know the reason you have this many girlfriends, master. It is because you say this kind of things to girls nonchalantly.’ she grumbles.

   ‘Yeah, you tell him, Kuromi-san!’ Saya encourages from behind us.

   ‘Okay, I’m sorry. Let’s just go find us a lodging for the night, shall we?’

   Kuromi nods her head.

   We’ve decided to head to Chiba first before renting lodging rooms, since we could barely afford to waste time if we want to enter D*sneysea tomorrow. For those of you who’re wondering why we didn’t book them in advance, it’s because we don’t have to. Students and staffs of Royal Blade Academy gets to live in secret bunkers spread all across Japan and even the world in case of emergencies. Yuuji and co. had lived inside such places for several occasions in the original anime. The best part is that the registration and payment process is fully automated, so there’s no clerk present to ask awkward questions.

   I got a singular room with a queen size bed, while everyone else is discussing among themselves on sharing rooms and whatnot like this is a field trip, which in a way I guess it is. After the arrangement had been decided, we paid for the rooms and enter our respective room for the night.

18