Chapter 83: Going on a trip (3)
905 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Content warning: this chapter has minor s*x scenes. Reader discretion is advised.

   I’ve woken up to at least one girl sleeping right next to me more than one occasions. Waking up next to a naked girl a definitely a first. She’s awake too. And she’s fingering herself.

   ‘Mmm…I see that you’re finally awake, master.’ Kuromi moans lewdly.

   ‘Kuromi, I have to ask you since I’m still half-asleep, but what are you doing?’

   ‘Why, I am pleasuring myself.’ she answers. ‘Assaf-sama told us that…hmm…it’s better to wet our nether region if we are having an intercourse for the first time…ah…’

   ‘Kuromi, I know this question might ruin the atmosphere, but are you sure about this?’

   She stops fingering herself and looks at me straight in the eyes.

   ‘Master, words alone cannot describe my gratitude for you. As such, I have decided to tell you through my actions.’

   She leans over and kisses me on the lips.

   ‘Fine. If that’s how you want to do it, I guess I should respond accordingly. Oh drat, I think Assaf-sensei still has the box of condoms.’

   Kuromi pulls out the box out of nowhere. ‘Assaf-sama gave this to me before I came in here.’

   ‘Speaking of which, how did you managed to come inside?’

   ‘I had help from Madoka-sama.’

   I roll my eyes. ‘Of course you did. I swear, I can’t get any privacy when she’s around.’

   ‘She assured me that you would love getting surprise visit like this, which is why I have muster up my courage and entered unannounced.’

   ‘That’s it. I’m telling Madoka to stop corrupting you when we meet later.’

   Kuromi tilts her head. ‘Is there a reason to do that?’

   ‘Of course there is! As if you haven’t get corrupted enough by Sakuya-senpai and Assaf-sensei! Oh, enough about them. Let’s, well, let’s do this.’

   ‘Yes, master.’

   I take off my sleep wear and get naked. Kuromi stares at my groin so intensely I’m starting to feel conscious about it. Wordlessly, I reach out my hand to ask for the box, which she hands over without saying a word.

   After I put a condom over my groin, Kuromi crawls over and put her hands on my shoulders, her wet nether regions aimed directly at my groin.

   ‘Are you ready, Kuromi?’ I ask her.

   ‘Yes, master.’ she replies.

   She’s trying to be calm about it, but I could tell that she’s nervous from her shaky tone. Honestly, so am I. Even though Kuromi’s the fourth one I made love with, it doesn’t make me any less nervous.

   Kuromi lowers down her entire body so that my groin can pierce her nether region. Kuromi flinches, but didn’t cry out in pain. In an attempt to ease her pain, I caress her body gently and wait until she’s used to it. I start to move after getting her permission, going from slow to fast. She moans in pleasure as my groin goes in and out of her nether regions. She climaxed for three times before I let it out. When we’re done, we hug each other like a pair of lovers as we rest.

   ‘Once again, I am in your care, master.’ Kuromi whispers at my ear.

   ‘Yeah. Likewise.’

   ‘I am officially your personal s*x slave-’

   ‘Girlfriend! The correct term is girlfriend!’

   ‘...Girlfriend it is.’

   The pause and her tone make me want to break up the hug so that I could take a look at her face, but she hugs me even more tightly.

   ‘Please let me stay this way master, for I cannot let you see the expression I am making right now at all costs.’ she tells me.

   ‘Come on, I just want to see a bit. How about just a second?’

   ‘No master! You cannot!’ she says firmly while tightening the hug.

   ‘All right, fine. Let’s just stay this way a bit longer then.’

   ‘Thank you, master.’

   She finally let goes of me after a few minutes. Her face is still a bit red though.

   ‘You are a huge bully, master. I was trying to hide my embarrassment by saying a bad joke, but you had to ruin it. And now my expression is all ruined as well.’ she pouts.

   ‘Yeah, sorry about that. Now can you keep that expression a bit longer so that I could take a picture?’

   She launches a barrage of fists at me. It barely hurts, but it sure showed how cute Kuromi can be. That gave my heart a few critical hits. Eventually, she stops hitting me. I look at the time. It’s almost three in the morning.

   ‘Shall we take a bath and continue with our sleep?’ I ask her. ‘We have a long day ahead of us, so we need all the staminas we can get.’

   ‘Yes, master.’

   We took a quick bath together and go back to sleep. A few hours later, we wake up from the sound of the alarm I set yesterday night.

   ‘Good morning, Akira.’ Madoka says to me the moment I open my eyes.

   Of course she’s here. Of course. It’s not her too. Everyone is inside my room like it’s the most natural thing in the world to do.

   ‘One of these days, we need to talk about privacy rights.’ I tell the assassin.

   She had the nerve to look surprised. ‘What makes you think that I was the one who brought them inside?’

   ‘Who else could do a break-in like a pro? And don’t try to act innocent. Kuromi already told me that you’re the one who helped her sneak inside.’

   Kuromi woke up at the right time and heard everything I said to Madoka.

   ‘My apologies, Madoka-sama. I cannot lie nor hide things from him, which is hwy I told him everything.’ she confesses.

   Madoka just waves off Kuromi’s apology. ‘It’s fine. Even if you didn’t tell him, he could have figured it out himself. It’s not like he’s stupid.’

   She got me my clothes, and I changed into them while diving under the blanket again. As for Kuromi, she used her magic to poof herself a set of new clothing different from the one she was wearing yesterday.

   While I was changing, the other girls are surrounding Kuromi just how how they surrounded Yui, Saya and Kaoru. Kuromi looks very embarrassed, but she still answered their questions since I guess she can’t say no.

   ‘So, are the two of you still in a relationship of master and servant?’ Sakuya asks her first.

   Kuromi shakes her head bashfully. ‘I am, well, as he said, his girlfriend now.’

   Lots of excited squeals.

   ‘I did offered to be his s*x slave, but he simply would not have it.’

   Assaf-sensei looks at me and shakes her head disappointingly. ‘How could you, Akira-kun? Sensei is so disappointed in you.’

   ‘Sensei, I’m not a s*x-crazed maniac, okay?’

   D*sneysea is going to open in an hour, so we leave the hotel and head there, but not before stopping by a convenience store and buy some breakfast. I bought some rice balls and a can of cold chocolate. Everyone got their own food and drink, with Kaoru buying off at least half of the store’s rice balls and ingredients for oden.

   ‘Um, Akira-kun? It’s 20 degrees out here.’ Saya reminds me.

   ‘I notice that. And?’ I ask while taking a sip form the can.

   ‘You’re actually going to drink something cold in this weather?’

   ‘Hey, I’m not going to let cold weather stop drinking something I like, okay? You want a sip?’

   Saya stares at the offered can intently. Or more specifically, the part where my lips were a few seconds ago. Her face is starting to get a little red.

   I put my palm on my mouth and chuckles condescendingly.

   ‘Are you still embarrassed by an indirect kiss, Saya? After all those things we did? You’re such a kid~!’ I snicker.

   That made Saya pouts in anger. She snatches away the can and gulp down the remaining of the drink in one go. She then hands me back the now-empty can.

   ‘Um, the trash can is over there.’ I tell her while pointing at the trash can right outside the convenience store.

   She steps forward and squishes the can to my face. I took the can without saying a word and throw it to the trash can like a responsible human being. Since I’m already a few feet away from the entrance, I decide to go inside once again to get myself another can of cold chocolate.

   As I come out with my new can of chocolate, Saya looks at me for a second, then looks away in an instant while puffing up her cheeks. Oh boy. Looks like I made her mad for real this time.

   Meanwhile, Kaoru is still eating her breakfast. It’s her third trip inside the store to buy more food, but she doesn’t look full at all.

   ‘I’m sorry everyone. I’m just about done, so please wait a bit longer.’ she tells us guiltily.

   ‘No worries, just take your time.’ I say to her.

   After eating food enough to feed ten people, Kaoru is finally full, and it’s finally time for us to go inside D*sneysea. Similar to the time when Saya and I went to D*sneyland, there’s quite a crowd waiting to go in even though the place isn’t open yet. Saya had already bought tickets for all of us yesterday night, so we don’t have to line up at one of the many ticket booths. And I’m glad for that. This place is called D*sneysea for a reason. The wind blowing during the fall season is already cold enough. Now imagine the cold wind getting even colder since it combines with the cold air from the ocean.

   ‘My, there sure is a lot of people here.’ Kuromi observes.

   ‘Trust me, Kuromi-san. The people coming in will just increase as the day goes by. We’ll need to watch out for each other once we’re inside.’ Saya informs her.

   Kuromi widens her eyes. ‘Are you saying that this place is akin to a battlefield?’

   ‘Um, that’s a bit of an exaggeration, but I guess you could say that. We don’t really have the time to experience everything in there in a single day, after all.’

   I shrug. ‘We can stay for another night at the hotel we stayed at if you want.’

   ‘Wait, we can?’

   ‘Who’s stopping us? We’re already skipping school without a valid reason anyway, so we might as well enjoy ourselves. Besides, I need to atone to a certain someone by letting her see me getting tormented by the rides until she’s satisfied.’

   Saya breaks into a smile. She walks over to my side and punch my shoulder playfully.

   ‘You know I can’t stay mad at you. I love you too much for that.’ she tiptoes so that she could whisper at my ear.

   She got embarrassed right after she said that. In order to hide her embarrassment, she buried her face into my chest for quite some time. She’s only willing to let me go when she heard the announcement that the amusement park is open. And boy did she recover quickly. She drags me to the nearest roller coaster once we passed the gate while looking all gleeful. It’s like she can’t wait for my face to turn green.

   Not long after I go in, I suddenly have a feeling that I’m being stared at. I couldn’t put my fingers around it, and since none of the girls reacted, I guess I was just overthinking it.

   ‘Well, it’s nice knowing all of you.’ I tell the rest of the girls as I’m getting dragged away.

   ‘Come on Akira-kun, you’re just being dramatic!’ Saya tells me.

   ‘Am I? Remember the last time we got on to this kind of ride?’

   ‘Sure did. It was fun.’

   ‘Well not for me.’

   ‘I know. Why do you think I wanted to come here?’

   ‘Will it be fine if we do not stop her?’ Kuromi asks my other girlfriends while pointing at us.

   ‘Don’t worry Kuromi-san. They’re just going to have fun.’ Sakuya assures the maid.

   ‘Saya-sama aside, master definitely does not look like he is about to have fun.’ Kuromi points out.

   ‘Thank you! At least someone notices that!’ I say loudly.

   ‘Oh, you know he can be very weird at times, this is one of them.’

   ‘I see.’

   For some reason, the line to the roller coaster was still very short. We manage to get on as today’s second batch of passengers. Hurrah. I guess I don’t have to tell you what happened next. Heck, the ride was so torturing I couldn’t remember myself. I was just glad that it was over. For now.

   My head’s still spinning from the ride, and I could barely see a thing, so I just squat down on the floor to prevent myself form bumping into anyone or anything. My ears, on the other hand, are working just fine. I could tell since I can hear Sakuya chuckling and Saya openly laughing out loud. I also hear some sounds of pictures being taken by phones.

   ‘Are, are you okay aniki?’ Kaoru asks me in a worried tone.

   ‘I’ll-urgh…I’ll live. Just, give me a moment.’ I somehow manage to reply while holding back the urge to puke.

   ‘Do you need some water, Akira-kun?’ my angel Yui asks.

   ‘No thanks, Yui. I think drinking anything right now will make things worse.’

   ‘Is he truly having fun?’ I hear Kuromi asking Sakuya.

   ‘Like I said just now, he totally is, so don’t you worry Kuromi-san.’ Sakuya answers in a tone that could barely hold back her laughter.

   ‘I have medicine that stops motion sickness if you ever need it.’ Assaf-sensei tells me.

   ‘Thank you sensei.’ I wheeze. ‘It’s like you’re a doctor.’

   ‘Um, I’m your school nurse, remember?’

   ‘Oh. Right. My brain isn’t functioning properly right now.’

   ‘Is that so? That sounds serious. Let’s get you rested up in a sound-proof room with a lockable door.’

   ‘Assaf-sensei, we’re in a public place right now.’ I remind her.

   ‘I know that. That’s why I said that we need a private room.’

   ‘Oh, I give up. Just let me rest for a while.’

   Yui helped me get to a nearest bench so that I could rest up. After few minutes of resting, I start to feel better. The only thing that’s still bothering me is that whoever or whatever that was staring at me is still doing it, and it makes me feel quite uneasy.

   ‘Do you still feel sick, Akira-kun?’ Yui asks me when she saw my expression.

   ‘No, I feel much better now. It’s just that I feel like I’m keep being stared at.’

   All my girlfriends turn their necks to look at Assaf-sensei.

   I shake my head. ‘No, it’s not sensei, that’s for sure. I feel slight hostility from the stare not, well, lust.’

   Ichika gasps loudly and looks around vigilantly. ‘Could it be Takuto Yuuji? Perhaps he holds a grudge against you and had been waiting for the right time to strike!’

   ‘I don’t think so. I don’t know why I know this, but the stare I’m getting isn’t even from a human.’

   ‘A Destroyer?’ Mashiro suggests.

   ‘Maybe. I-oh never mind, whatever it is, it’s gone now.’

   ‘Mashiro can get some help to search the area nearby if you want.’

   ‘I would really appreciate it if you could, but how are you going to summon a Destroyer in broad daylight without causing a mass panic?’

   ‘Don’t worry. Mashiro knows what she’s doing.’ Mashiro assures me while doing a peace sign with her right fingers.

   She mutters something under her breath, and thousands of small fireflies appear out of nowhere. So I guess you could just summon them without summoning the bee Destroyer. I learn something new everyday.

   ‘It’s going to take some time, so we should continue to have fun while we wait.’ Mashiro tells us.

   ‘Is it really going to be fine? Shouldn’t we wait until the coast is clear?’ I ask.

   Saya grins in an evil way. ‘Nice try Akira-kun. But you’re not allowed to stall for time just so you could get on to less rides.’

   ‘You should surrender yourself to your inevitable fate~.’ Sakuya adds.

   I let out a sigh. ‘I guess you saw through me. Just so you know, I wasn’t joking about the presence. Although it’s kind of weird that I was the only one who could sense it.’

   ‘Don’t worry, we believe you.’ Sakuya tells me. ‘As for the reason, maybe it’s because whatever it is that was staring at you holds a particular grudge against you.’

   ‘I don’t remember angering anything non-human though.’

   ‘Oh, you’ll never know. You seem to have a talent of angering people without realizing it yourself, after all.’

   ‘Are you still being bitter about all those times I made fun of you, senpai?’

   ‘Come now, Akira-kun. There’s no way I would be that petty.’ Sakuya assures me while smiling without a single warmth in her eyes.

   ‘Don’t you worry Morifuji-senpai! I’ll definitely make him suffer thoroughly today!’ Saya tells her.

   All of a sudden, Sakuya remembers the proper way to smile. ‘Yes. Please do that.’

   ‘Please leave it to me!’

   Oh joy.

   In the end, Mashiro’s firefly destroyers found nothing. I’m glad that I was worried for nothing, but I still couldn’t shake off the feeling that there really was something.

   There’ so many things to experience at D*sneysea. Furthermore, Saya also wanted to go back to D*sneyland, which is why we spent three days here. Needless to say, I was absolutely scarred from going to all those rides. I was so worn out that none of the girls visited me at night.

13