Brute Force 5
83 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*tap*

The wind paladin landed on the ground lightly before gathering elemental energy at his sword again.

"Kago, protect me as I prepare my attack and you commander are going to hold him in place."

The wind paladin gave some instructions to the other paladin and the commander. He seemed to be preparing a strong attack judging  by the elemental fluctuations coming from his sword.

"Yes sir."

"Hmph , don't tell me what to do.

"Earth Art : Earth's Embrace" . "

*Crack* *Crack*

The walls surrounding the intruder strated to compress more and more until the commander couldn't compress it any further. The pressure the earthen walls were creating were enough to crush any ordinary human into a pancake.

"Ggggg.. what is taking you so long?I can't hold hold this technique for much longer."

*Ttiiiinnngggg*

A high pitched humming sound was heard from the sword of the wind paladin. He had gathered a huge amount of wind elemental energy to his sword and had compressed it forming around the blade a sort of dark green fantom edge. The technique looked  very powerful as it seemed to twist the air around it.

"There is no need to wait anymore , because I'm ready."

The paladin put his sword horizontally and in the time it took to blink he did a horizontal slash towards the trapped opponent.

' Wind Art: Razor Slice'

A highly compressed air blade flew at unimaginable speed and in the blink of an eye it reached the target.

*Ttiiiinnngggg*

*Pshhhttt*

*Silence*

.....

"What happened? Is it over?"

A soldier who was to the side voiced his thoughts.

"What are you talking about?

Huh... when did that horizontal line appear on there?"

"You idiot didn't you see? That paladin released some type of attack and then the whole thing was cut."

"What , but I didn't see anything."

The 2 meter tall and 2 meter thick earthen pillar where the man was entrapped had  a thin horizontal line , from front to back.

The two soldiers talked in hushed voices , but in the ears of the elementalist it was as if they were standing right beside them. 

With their limited perception one of them had only seen the paladin swing his sword and totally missed the real attack while the other hand not even seen the attack as at that moment he had closed his eyes for 0.5 seconds.

0.5 seconds, that was the time it took for the paladin to finish his strike and in turn, his opponent.

"Hah..hah..hah..

The wind paladin was breathing hard.

It seemed that the previous attack had taken a toll on him. He was breathing rapidly and his hands trembled slightly.

'That attack had to have finished him of.  

It's been a while since I have used Razor Slice and I didn't expect I would use it against a human today.'

" Randolph , how  are you feeling?"

The water paladin asked with a concern voice the other paladin.

"I'm fine it's nothing to worry about. The technique I just used drained a lot of my elemental and spiritual energy so I'm feeling a little light headed ."

*Glance*

"Yeah ,no kidding."

The water paladin was only a 1st stage elementlist and he hadn't seen such a powerful attack in his whole life. 

' The speed and cutting power of that attack is incredible. If I was the one to take that attack head on , I would be killed even if I was two times stronger. '

"Hey you church paladins. "

The commander spoke up. 

He was somewhat dirty with mud on his face and armor which now had a small circular dent in it.  

"What? Do you want to take the credit for killing this intruder?

Figures from a knight of the military ,all they are after is fame and money."

The water paladin responded harshly to the commander , but he didn't seem to have heard him as his eyes were still fixated on the earthen pillar.

"I finally remembered something.

The guy who we are fighting is on our side , but...

"He's on our side?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you telling me you knew who he was and still had us fight against him?"

The wind paladin was angered. In this time of peril instead of fighting those devilish creatures who were looking to invade the city they were fight against their allies.

"* Snort*

Get of your high horse. 

Of course I didn't do it on purpose, but because I just remembered him .

The last time I saw him was today as he was diving straight down into the enemy army from the top of the city wall.

I thought he had died , but to think he survived!"

*Crack* *Crack*

*Boom*

The earthen pillar exploded and numerous stone fragments flew everywhere.

"Ahh.. my left hand."

"Gahh..it hurts."

The nearby soldiers were struck by these stone fragments and received some light injuries.

*Tap* *Tap* *Tap*

A bloody figure came out and pointed at his head.

*Smile*

"If you want to really kill someone, you have to go for the head."

4