[Vol.1] Chapter 14 – Humans
3.9k 9 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm not obliged to say that I don't agree again, after all, I'm already talking to myself. Let's skip this part and check my status.

 

[Status:

Species: Small black snake / Level 12 / Titles: Punching bag, Evil

HP: 28/28 / MP: 25/25 / Condition: Normal

Skills:

- (Poisonous sting level 4)

- (Dig level 3)

- (Voice from beyond level 1)

- (Whip level 2)

- (Assess level 2)

- (Constrict level 4)

- (Accelerated digestion level 1)

- (Invisibility level 2)

- (Night vision level 1)

- (Spines level 4)

- (Communication level 1)

- (Poison resistance level 1)

- (Dark resistance level 1)]

 

Everything normal, as always, even without hunger must be due to the pile of moles I ate yesterday, well I think everything is ok, today I will explore the forest.

 

Leaving the nest, I head towards the place of my fight with the rabbit, I am no longer afraid, on the way thoughts start to come in my head, for example, why no message of evolution appeared for me? Will I not evolve any more or will I now have to reach a higher level?

 

I think that only time will tell, besides what is my voice from the beyond, if I had to kick it I would say that it has to do with the woman who sent me to this snake life, I think she can communicate with me, but so far nothing, just like the subject of evolution, the way is to wait.

 

I put that aside and start paying attention to the surroundings and I realize how big the forest is, on the way I meet a rabbit-like that time, but I won't give you any chance, I shoot thorns at him and before I know it he's already dead, I'm not weaker as I was, I pull out the thorns and swallow I'm already satisfied but you never know, after that, I go on, for now, I think it is better not to get too far away I don't want to get lost or face the danger, soon I hear voices, I'm sure not they may be monsters, I sneak up and hide in a thicket and watch a group of humans.

 

There's a guy with a sword, a guy with a bow, one with a whip and a girl who seems to be some kind of magician judging by the clothes, I start to overhear their conversation.

 

-Swordman: Frankly because we had to come to this forest, everyone knows that it is infested with snakes.

 

- Whipman: Exactly, that's why we came here to tame one, snakes are considerably strong beings, and having one can give us an advantage.

 

He said to tame, it means that it could be me, being in a group I could not only leave the forest infested with monsters, I will be able to live with other humans, not that I am a big fan of living in collective but I am already tired of talking to myself, I go out from the bush and I am noticed right away, everyone looks at me with a frightened face but I try to use my communication skills and make gestures trying to indicate that I am harmless, but they keep staring until one of them decides to speak.

 

-Man of the bow: Th ... This sn-sn snake is black but how? Shouldn't all snakes be brown?

 

I get confused as all snakes are brown, I understand that I was born in this world as a small brown snake, but when it evolved to Lvl 10, there were different types of evolution, of course, one of them was a brown snake, but there were two other options that they were different.

 

-Swordman: It must be a demon in the form of a snake, let's kill him!

 

As well as killing me as if I was going to leave, the attacks begin, first they shoot me an arrow but I deflect, then the girl throws me a fireball and I deflect it again, the guy with the sword and the whip comes with everything on up, but I push them away using my whip skill, after that I use my spike attack to scare them they are surprised and start to run away, leaving some things behind, frankly we could have been allies, and what is this story that only is there brown snakes?

59