day 6 [B] for real this time!!
1.7k 14 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Orc lord notices you!

He commands half of his Orcs to attack you.

[Assume Monster Bear Form and let them hear you Roar]

Good thing you were already in bear form!

You send out a loud roar!

the orcs stop in their tracks!

[Use your tentacles to pierce the orc]

You send out a tentacle and skewer 3 orcs making an orc kebab!

Kay uses her gun to shoot a light bullet it kills one of the orcs while blinding the others!

[Use the orcs you pierced to pummel the other orcs]

You use the orc kebab to pummel 5 orcs sending them flying!

The androgynous person jumps in the air and uses their hammer to pike them to ground! they explode on impact!

[Throw the useless silver-haired noble towards the orcs as a distraction as you bludgeon the orcs to death.]

You throw the noble at an orc he gets surprised and reflectively cacthes him!

You kill him immediately and then put the noble back in your falp

Looks like he was finally useful for something.......

[Proceed to consume dead orc to acquire orc form]

You consume the orcs and add orc parts to your form.

All it really does is add fat to your form though...

The orcs are crowding around you and it seems that the orc lord is done sitting back!

He rushes towards you!

[Restrain the orc with the crown and devour him]

You send out tentacles to catch the orc!

HE cuts down half of them with his sword the other half restrain him but he gets out of it easily!

The orc slashes at you!

You furr and your new fat protects you but you still got a flesh wound!

kay and the other person are being kept busy by the other orcs.

You swing your own sword at him but his skin and fat seem to be protecting him!

 What are you going to do! if only there was a poorly crammed in out of nowhere deus ex machina!! 

[My liege you are weak now but i will make you strong take this [Blade of the Damned] Description: if you cut a foe with this blade they will be given a random curse for a random period of time these can include: the curse of water-breathing with this curse the target can only breathe in salt or fresh water the target doesn't know which, the curse of pain the target will feel all the pain they've ever caused others and themselves in that instant, there are hundreds of other curses and it is up to the current wants and mental state that decides the curse note: the wielder cannot curse himself or lose it as once someone touches it, it becomes soulbound and essentially a part of you the only known way to take this weapon is by destroying the soul of the user.]

In an image that only you can see, a slab falls from the sky and touches your sword.

Three symbols appear on your sword, the first is of rain followed by a record player and lastly locusts.

If you use the sword long enough you will unlock the three plagues

You stare at the sword, it fills you with power, it's yours now, but deep in your heart, you know...

One day.......You will have to return the Slab...

You slash the orc lord with your new sword!

The orc lord gets the curse of inaccuracy! 

 The orc lord will miss all of his attacks!

You send a fury of slashes at him!

The orc lord in lunched back and falls on his back! his body covered in cuts!

You see that kay and the androgynous person have taken care of 13 orcs! although kay only provided support.

The orcs huddle together around their lord! say what you will about them they are not cowards.

You have to break their moral...

[try to intimidate them by doing the truffle shuffle!]

You spread your legs!

And take your new belly fat out off its furry cage

And then you......YOU DO THE TRUFFLE SHUFFLE!

You feel the power of every fat kid that was ever bullied in the omniverse flowing through you!

The orcs stop and stare at your godly moves!

The moves only done in legends by the god of chunk!

Their eyes bulge out of their head! And their jaws drop.

The orc lord falls to his knees and starts sobbing!

All the orcs bow before you!

Kay just stares jaw dropped and the other person just smiles.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

The orcs will now worship you as their demigod!

The orc lord gives you his crown and promises that all the orcs in the area will come to your aid in your time of need and walks away.

In the sunset, you see the face of chunk from the goonies, he gives you confident smile.

You feel proud!

"...............................................................................................Huh"(kay)

You pat kay on her head, but then you notice someone touching you.

"You are a beautiful creature."(???)

They proceed to caress you while whispering sweet words.

"Hey! hey! hey!"(kay)

kat Takes the person's arm and pulls them away from you!

She then stands in front you of like a mother protecting her teenage daughter!

[Investigate the strange she-male (he-she?)]

"wHo aRe yOu?"

"Oh I'm sorry~ how rude of me~ my name Marcel I throw away my last name~ what are your names"(Marcel)

"i'M KthAniD aNd she'S kAy!"

Marcel whispers your name to themself.

"you're from the cult of outliers aren't you!"(kay)

"wHaT ThaT?"

"Well you see Freind~ we're a group of people who don't believe in things like gender and race and class~, If we had it our way we~....well we'd all be like you~"(Marcel)

Marcel's smile grows wider.

"a group of people?!? isn't the cult of outliers  the biggest cult in the world?!"(kay)

"Oh soo you've heard about that~~"(Marcel)

"That isn't the only thing I've heard about..."(kay)

Kay narrows her eyes, Marcel just smiles.

"I guess that means your a subjugator aren't you..."(kay)

"SuBJ...subJugatOr?"

"It's like a paladin"(kay)

"????"

"oh sorry! paladins and subjugators are people who fight in the name of their god, and in return, the god gives them powers!"(kay)

"Well~ subjugators tend to be a little more.....messy~~~"(Marcel)

Kay starts to narrow her eyes again...

"you're going to the kingdom of roses right!"(Marcel)

"....yeah..."(kay)

"The cult has power there~ I can get you through the gate easy~!"(Marcel)

"hmmm okay...but ummm..."(kay)

"wHaT?"

"kath I think it's about time you took human form"

"Hmm You don't have too~ I think if anyone from the cult sees you they'll probably worship as a demigod~ and protect you with their life~ though I can see why you wouldn't want that~"(Marcel)

"Hmmm, probably not... kath there is no pressure! we still have a lot of time before we arrive take as much time as you need!"(kay)

"......"

You have gained a new party member!


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

should I add a dating sim thing where you can seduce anyone you want and go on dates with them, would you guys be interested in that?

30