Day 6 [B???]
1.7k 15 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An elder god stares lovingly at his creation.

In the palm of his hand is the omniverse, it's currently in the shape of a bowling ball.

Not for any reason, he just doing it for fun...

The elder god cannot be described he's simply too massive to see all at once.

"rgAH0ceLBYz9zBJvT2eU6A0sNMVInRZfYU6VGxnrqAk="

The elder god focuses on a specific universe, one that was supposed to die a long time ago.

He sees a mass of red meeting a mass of blue.

The devil army and the angel army are forming a diplomatic relationship.

Since Satan killed himself.

And the goddess is basically in a vegetative state.

The devils and the angels don't really have to fight anymore.

The elder god holds the bowling ball to his ear.

It seems that the angles and devils are planning to find a way to escape their universe to find another one to call home.

The elder god smiles and wishes them luck on their quest.

Even though the elder god is omniscient and already knows of their fate.

The elder god raises his head.

"KRpzK0iDWT8PV0NtO4GVu+iMRexAFgRuXZ1vSXq8E714AtSsUwtV0CKwCyiY8BntPs+SbNzaS8jidXVtsNodAAzhTjqD5FgkROW9dmKVZik8JplovZXumiU3g9UpSbr2"

Out of all his creations, he's interested in this one the most, due to the fact that unlike all other beings in the omniverse, the elder god is not able to see it's fate.

"VQ8+Mt+EDiDHp0kxiHD7ZPgChzPIUGtYKOkc4Be1aogFJf5bvO3u/A+tE4T07mJRbDGPnpdprhed2KTzWEaToQ=="


The gentlemen club start pulling out weapons!

Sword, guns, and knives are being pointed at you, The Fishman has a harpoon gun on the ready.

"now slow and easy, don't worry we're gentlemen so we won't hurt you too bad!"(bandit leader)

Kay pulls out her knife.

[Expand to the size of a large bear, show off a lot of your tentacles that has bark, and show a large mouth with sharp teeth and threatened them to surrender]

You do the thing.

The gentlemen club freezes in place.

One of the elves blushes while ogling your tentacles. 

"holy shit"(Fishman)

The fish man shoots a harpoon into your gut, it gets stuck there but doesn't do any damage.

[tentacle play them] 

You wrap them in your tentacles and proceed to do things that would put you in jail in real life.

kids if someone tries to touch you in a place or in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable T h a t s N o G o o d

The blushing elf turns completely red and starts squirming around.

The other members of the gentlemen club turn their eyes away in hidden disgust.

the first rule of the gentlemen club NO KINK SHAMING!

Kay though isn't a member so she gladly shows her disgust.

You take away their weapons first then let them down.

The leader falls on his ass before slowly getting up and pointing a finger at you.

"what..huh..the hell....are you?!"(bandit leader)

"KtHanId!"

"Well ok then"(bandit leader)

The bandit leader falls on his back.

The Fishman struggles to use water magic to refill the water in his fishbowl helmet.

The elf cleans himself up...

[ask them to give u all their money that they are being robbed]

"HaNd OvEr All YoU mOnEy"

"hell yeah, Kath! let's see how they like it!"(kay)

Kay gives you high five, then picks up one of the handguns.

"about time for an upgrade!"(kay)

It's a standard issue handgun it's dark green in color, you feed magic from the handle, and it will infuse the bullets with your aptitude.

Magic users use guns like this for extra fire power., while a non-magic user can just use the gun normally.

You and Kay point your gun and tentacles respectively towards the 7 bandits......wait 7?

You hear something behind you!

One of the humans became space! and teleported behind you!

knowing he can't beat you, he tries to stab Kay!

Kay doges while parring his swing with her own knife.

You send a bear punch into his ribs!

He falls on the ground in front of the other bandits 

[they threatened the girl my liege, [DO WHAT MUST BE DONE KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL THEM ALL! MURDER THEM! BREAK THEM! MAKE THEM PAY FOR DARING TO BELIEVE THAT THEY WOULD THREATEN YOUR FRIEND AND LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

The voice in your head urges you to kill with a shout that seems to curse existence itself...

You start walking slowly towards them...

You bring out three more bear hands with mouths on each paw to crush and eat every single one of them.

All their faces turn white.

The Fishman's fish face started blowing a lot of bubles...

The bandit leader jumps up!

"wait! wait! wait! You're going to the kingdom of roses right! we have information about a treasure being kept there, we'll also give everything we have! please!"(bandit leader)

"treasures??"(kay)

You stop for a moment and look at kay.

"That's right you know the kingdom of roses has the third biggest library in the world right!!"(bandit leader)

"not....not really, first time I've heard about this."(kay)

"well! they do! and recently they've got their hands on a new Grimoire! tell them, Charles!" (bandit leader)

The Fishman who apparently is named Charles start to speak nervously. 

"Ummm BLub...I BLub was swimming in a river Blub near the kingdom when BLub a steel covered engine carriage Blub stopped beside the river blub some Guards  and a mage walked up to it blub and they pull out a Grimoire out of the back to inspect it blub, I couldn't take blub a good look at it but blub it looked pretty powerful blub"(Charles)

"thanks for the info.....now gives us everything you have!"(kay)

Items in flap(new!):

1 copper coin(new)

10 iron coins(new)

30 silver coins(new)

110 gold coins(new)

harpoon gun(new)

4 knives(new)

Posin bottle(new) 

Paper with pervert elf's phone number(new)

1 hunky man poster(new)

one bag of candy corn(new)

a sword

a staff 

an axe

some kind of tag

magician for dummies

silver-haired, 21-year-old nobleman

pice of paper (land title)

 

"hehehe!"(kay)

Kay looks at the loot with a gleam in her eye.

"wE hApPy?"

"Oh yes, we are happy!"(kay)

"nO, kIlL??"

Kay looks at the bandits.

"no, kill for now."(kay)

"well if you don't mind we'll be going home now and only cry for a little bit because we're gentlemen!(bandit leader)

[Put a piece of your self with the bandits and assimilate to get their skills or magic and knowledge]

You do the thing.

The bandits start walking away with heavy steps.

"Call me!!"(prevent elf)

Well, that sure was a thing that happened!

You and kay decided to keep walking.

[Seduce the entire world... including the strange voice who is strangely unhelpful, unlike moi.]

You add that to the list of things you should do.

[open a gate to the void to free one of the cute 12 madness goddess trapped here,
precisely the one named "cookie monster", or something like that]

You failed to do so...

Your magic is still not strong enough...

"That's okay I believe in you! I know you'll let me out soon!"(cookie monster)

you are filled with determination!

You've been walking for about an hour now, and it seems that you've stumbled across something!

You found an orc...well an orc's corpse, his head has been smashed!

You keep walking to see more orc bodies all of them smashed to hell.

Then you start to hear sounds of fighting.

You run towards it while kay tries to keep up.

You see a Person!

Standing in front the person is 37 orcs one of whom has a gold crown on his head and a bastard sword and seems to be commanding them

You look at the person, they are wielding a one-handed hammer covered in blue and red stripes it's also covered in orc blood.

The person looks a bit odd...

On the right side of their head, they have hair that reaches their shoulders.

while the right side is cut short

only the left side of their face is cover in makeup, white powder covers half their face, mascara only the left eye, and red lipstick on the left side of their lips.

They have a men's suit on with women's jewelry on their hands.

They're wearing a short skirt, with men's pants underneath.

on the right foot, they have a woman's shoe on the left they have a man's shoe.

You already don't quite understand the whole male-female thing, but it's impossible to tell this person's gender.

The person seems to notice you before anyone else.

"Heeeeeyyy!! Wannaa help a friend out here!!!"(???)

Their tone is very relaxed as if asking for directions, their eyes are half closed almost looking sleepy, and they don't seem alarmed or surprised by your form?

Kay finally catches up.

"Oh, my god! we have to help them, Kath!"(kay)

you nod and then start to charge into battle!


Write commands in the comments.

start with command: your command

OR To attack 

start with attack: the attack

reminder: You can only command the MC

 
28