18. Enter the Dragon
269 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried summoning undead several times in my magical space. The only thing that would appear were Dead Memes.

...but the classification of Dead Meme itself was pretty subjective.

If people kept using an old meme, I wasn't sure if it's really dead—like the Admiral who knew something was a trap.

When I tried using one like Trollface, it worked.

...but even if it's a popular meme like Stonks, it would work!

I guess I would have a good leeway, since not many people use memes in this world, as far as I know.

Although the usage of memes will only take effect if you knew how to time it well.

Like, if you made a killing in your transaction with Max level [Trading] skill, and immediately use Stonks, it will induce a [Critical Effect], which greatly increase the transaction value.

While the memes with a negative vibe might help to reduce the loss, like Not Stonks--though I hadn't tried it yet.

...and yeah, there's a reduced effect if you reuse the meme in a short period.

It was an all-purpose trump card, just as expected.

I like this skill since it pushed me to be creative.

==

I think the housekeeper can be put aside. I can make my own food and clean up with magic.

It's more important to get a helper that will constantly observe the space, and things outside. Better yet, if it can alert me on important things, like a potential threat or something hidden.

The next thing was getting more info about the Gods. They might be my greatest hindrance, once I got strong enough.

They might be onto me since I could bypass their intervention with [Plot Armor Breaker]. While it's good to deal with main characters and annoying villains, it's a double-edged sword.

"System Imouto—do you have any leads?"

[We need to make friends with the good main characters. They at least have a god with them. You can try going to cities where Yuuya and Sylvie might be.

Try to purchase the Scouter and let it alert you when it spots the main characters. We can decide the rest later.]

It might be hard if the main character was a mob.

[Even mob protagonists have its own cliches, don't worry about it.]

"In any case, I was wondering—if the Scouter exists, don't you think it'd be as easy to spy on us?"

[That's also why I recommend you to buy them. It doubles as a counter-intelligence module.]

"They're all blueprints, instead of the finished product. In the end, I have to craft everything from scratch?"

[It will accustom better to your mana and magical space. There's also less to none ways to tamper with.]

"No wonder Weegee told me I need enormous mana. Owning a magical space isn't simple."

[That is why, when you encounter one with such spying ability, you need to be on full alert.

...but if they're beyond your ability, remember the secret technique.]

Running away, huh.

"But you said if they invaded my magical space, it might be my last stand."

[What I mean--you just need to teleport straight to Earth before they space lock it. Given your current strength you have a lot of windows.]

Oh right, Mom can protect me over there.

"I feel that I prepared so much for an anti-climax."

[The biggest part of War is preparation. The more meticulous you get, the better.]

To save time, I designate the next point to the nearest city.

I set it as slow as a regular carriage—it will take a day or two.

"System Imouto, is it okay if I purchased the highest grade Scouter I can afford?"

I got tons of extra currency from selling crops and doing Stonks.

The best I could afford was around B grade.

[Hmm...B-grade should be enough to find the Hidden Space Academy.

You should stick with the lowest grade for now and fulfill the basic modules. Even if you find them, don't expect hospitality. It may even backfire.

They most likely hid for a reason. We need more information, especially about their motives.]

I wanted to check how many modules were available.

The [Scouter], for reconnaissance and counter-intelligence.

The [Guardian], for defensive mechanics; can also heal the space from damages.

The [Servant], to organize and manage the inhabitants. It also gives 'service' to the master.

The [Rogue] module, for Stealth.

There's a [Dragon] module as well.

[Dragons will live in your space. Grant blessings to allies, and curse your enemies.]

It's only available at A-rank and above.

It's extremely expensive.

[Oh, the Dragon module. Wait...GET THAT ASAP! S-rank at minimum. I think we can stand a chance against the Gods.]

"I don't even have enough money for..."

[Didn't I tell you the transmutation shop is already open? Take a look at how many points you have.]

"No, you didn't. oh..."

That's crazy—there's so much from just selling sewage.

[Luckily, they still hadn't found our bug.]

I converted the transmutation points to the shop currency.

My [Trading] skill triggered again, causing the points to 'explode'.

"Crazy...it was more enough for A-rank Dragon."

Still wasn't enough for S-rank though.

[I will lend you the extra. You can pay it back any time, no interest. Make sure you buy the S-rank module!]

[Received ... shop points!]

"Wait, isn't this illegal?"

[I already helped you max the trading skill, it's too late. Might as well let it crash and burn.]

"I'm not sure if I also have enough mana to craft this blueprint."

[Who do you think I am? I already stored all your excess mana. Just use your magician gear and buy tons of potions.]

"Wait a minute--does that mean I have to deal with Dragon module users?"

[I don't think just anyone can afford this feature.

If they're powerful enough, other gods will keep them in check. Unless you were stupid and provoked the majority, we'll be fine.]

==

[Purchase completed!]

[Due to your max-level trading skill, the total cost is reduced.]

"Ah..."

I still had enough to buy B-rank modules for [Scouter], [Guardian], and [Servant].

...but System Imouto told me to focus on the [Dragon] module.

Using my [Trading] hax, I converted everything back to the transmutation points, and bought tons of [Pure Ether], since it will recover a percentage of my mana, instead of a fixed amount.

It seems to be an exceptionally strong liquid, so I refrain from drinking it directly. Instead just [Use] it from my Inventory.

I continued to pour forth my Mana while listening to System Imouto's instruction.

[Don't think, imagine.]

Fuck.

How was it supposed to give me an idea?

Eventually, I just chill, as I continue using the potion, my excess mana, and listening to elevator music on my phone.

The enormous condensed mana turned into a human-shaped pair.

Two lolis appeared in front of me. Both had long hair, horns, flat chest, scaly tail, and wings They dressed like magical girls.

One had pink hair and full of energy.

The other had blue hair, kinda quiet, and seem dependable.

The pink one shouted, "Daddy!" while charging at me with excited >_< eyes.

While the blue one spoke politely, "Father," she quickly did a shunpo and halted the pink one's charge, causing her to fell on the ground with swirly eyes.

The blue one couldn't keep her balance and fell in a lighter thud.

The deafening impact reminded me of how powerful these lolis were.

[Just give them a name.]

"Alright you two, please calm down."

"Awawa..." (pink loli)

"Yes..." (blue loli)

I pointed at the pink one, "Your name will be Rosa," and at the blue one, "Your name is Lili."

They looked so similar to the characters from my games, so yeah.

"Yay, Daddy...the name's so kawaii..."

"Thank you, Father."

[S-rank Dragon Module – Twin Dragons – Rosa + Lili activated!]

[Due to your incredible aptitude, this module is now S+ rank]

[Rosa's Blessing: increase the growth rate of idols, sweets, plush animals, toys—anything Rosa deems fun, yahoo.]

[Lili's Blessing: greatly increase durability and recovery rate of the magical space.]

Wait a minute...

[Rosa's Curse: greatly decrease the Fun of enemies. They'll be too bored to fight, haha.]

[Lili's Curse: enemies' barriers will be much easier to break.]

"Hmm..."

Rosa has a godlike offense, while Lili has an impregnable defense. If those two could work together...

"Lili..."

"Sis?"

With a wide smile, Rosa spread her arms wide.

"Lili is so cute, I love Lili..."

It caused her to blush hard, "Sis, we can't—we're both girls."

Rosa stopped on her track; tilting her head, "Hmm? I love you 'cuz we're sisters though."

"Mou, you idiot!"

Veins started popping and she chased after Rosa, who already ran far away.

"C'mon...is it wrong to love my cute sister?'

"If you love me like that, say it straight!"

"Lili is cute."

"Uuu..." she stopped; with face getting redder than ever, "I'll forgive you if you hug me."

"I want to hug Lili as well..."

"Mmm..."

"Haha..."

They wrapped arms around each other, not minding me at all.

[I think you've outdone yourself this time, splendid.]

"Lili, what's wrong if we're both girls?"

"Umm...Father might get angry...if we, you know, get too close."

Rosa made a cute pout, while Lili looked rather down.

"Sigh...I don't mind if you act all chummy. Just keep it in moderation when we're outside."

"Nn!" Rosa's eyes lit up, but Lili's sad look still didn't cease.

"Father...what if we can't continue the bloodline?"

"It doesn't matter, I want both of you to be happy. You two are just born--just take it easy."

"Daddy's right. Lili, let's play."

"Mmm..."

It's quite heartwarming to see them have fun.

...but seeing they're dragons--how much would they ate>

==

Lili took up the cooking duty.

She's so quick to pick up the basics, and prepared curry rice.

It was so tasty, I kept asking for seconds.

"Ah ha ha, Daddy is such a glutton."

"Please don't eat too much. You'll get fat, Father."

"If your cooking isn't so good, I wouldn't ask for more!"

"No fair, Lili—I want more."

"Father, stop being a bad influence on Sis."

"You know, I ate a lot since I'm an adult. If you grew up more, you'll eat more too."

"Be sure to exercise more."

"M'kay."

Lili became more like a parent than I was.

I wonder how will my family react when I told them I had two kids?

I wasn't even married, haha...

My first day with the twins quickly came to an end. They slept together in their new room, on the newly built second floor--complete with their own PC.

I sunk myself in my own bed, and I thought.

Does the twins really need a mother? I will only get together with someone who shares mutual love and will care about my daughters.

...but normally, parents aren't something you get to choose.

That's why I'm grateful, that I was born to this family.

I hope they're doing well on Earth; I will try to visit more often.

The twins are based on Rozaliya and Liliya from Honkai Impact 3rd. Mostly their design and personality in general. I still hadn't read up their lores yet. I will try to make the twins different so it won't be a blatant rip-off.

For some reason, it didn't feel right unless I made them ghey for each other, even at the start.

I feel the story will be more fun, with them around.

5