19. A Peaceful Start
229 13 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter might be a bit lewd.

"Father, please wake up."

The blue-haired loli with a calm face yanked my blankets open and drew the curtains.

As sunlight encroached me, I want to snuggle on my pillows, but she took them as well.

"Why? I'm so tired after spending so much mana, so you girls can be born. Let me sleep for today, at least."

"No can do, Father. It stinks—just how long since the last time you cleaned it?"

Let me think.

"I forgot, but it's just a few days since I made this world."

Lili shook her head, "While you're strong, it never hurts to live in a clean and tidy place, besides...look at the living room's PC."

"Alright."

Stepping down the bed, she took the bedcovers and lifted the entire mattress with one hand.

As expected of a dragon.

I made the doors wide enough, so she could easily stroll through, and air the stuff outside.

"Father, can you carry the pillows?"

I nodded.

Going through the living room, Rosa's watching her favorite anime on TV.

"Morning, Daddy."

"Morning."

I saw a big, majestic city in the living room's PC, and there wasn't any sign of movement.

It was from a software called [Dragon Eye], which was equivalent to a high-tier recon module--when I look at its info.

Due to the warm smell of a ham sandwich and milk, my pace slowed down.

Lili made a slight smile and went ahead.

Taking in the morning sunlight directly, it filled me with so much energy, I felt it's a good time to go for a run.

There wouldn't be any rain, since the crops didn't need them to grow. I wasn't fond of rainy days either.

I placed them into the drying racks and Lili gave me a thumbs up, and she went 'fumu'.

It's good to have light exercise before a meal.

I made a lap around my magical space. It seemed a lot more spacious than yesterday.

There's a paved road on the outskirts of my house and the farmland. The skies were so blue; the fresh air made me want to wear loose clothing and practice Tai Chi.

While I could breeze past the entire round, I decide to just take it easy. Especially when I checked System Imouto's message this morning.

[I'd be looking up stuff concerning Gods. Just take your time, and try not to cause trouble—unless you want to.]

There were lots of empty lands; now filled with big and tall trees.

The vast expanse of grasses never seemed as verdant.

...but soon enough, I got bored and went back.

Checking the farmlands, new stuff was growing.

Apparently, you could also grow meat in here.

One tree, in particular, had shiny beef on its branch.

[Wagyu Beef A1 Tree]

"Err..."

[Dodo Egg Tree]

The other had an egg as big as a human head.

[Bacon Tree]

The strips were as long as a child's arm.

[Premium Toast Tree]

...this one's a loaf of bread at normal size, but there's something incredibly fluffy and mouth-watering about the texture.

It felt weird as hell, seeing your usual tree, with this stuff dangling from its branches.

To top it off, they're actually edible and clean straight off the bat. There's the crispy and oily texture--uncooked--though it didn't feel greasy.

It had a taste of vegetable oil and spices as well. Despite being meat, it's like eating a nutritious vegan meal.

Even the Dodo Egg. As soon I cracked open the shell, instead of the usual yolk, it's already solid and chewy.

8My taste buds savored the thick texture, as the sweet, crispy yolk, and the mayonnaise-like taste flood in.

Each product can be sold at high prices at the Farming Shop, especially the beef.

Since I didn't grow them, I'd ask Rosa and Lili first.

It'd be nice to pay back System Imouto ASAP.

While I was a bit full from sampling the 'fruits', I still had enough for Lili's meal.

"Thanks for the food."

I clasped my hands; moving my fork and knife. Rosa's nomming her star-shaped cereal, while Lili's drinking green tea, and dipping biscuits into it.

She also poured two more cups, "It's matcha milk, please try."

"Yay, thankies." Rosa's eyes sparkled

My mouth's filled with Lili's sandwiches, so I was unable to reply.

I simply moved my pot closer, but the blue loli went, "Ehehe," right away.

Indeed, she already became the 'parent' since day one; spoiling her two kids.

Lili nudged the tray of biscuits into the center, so everyone could try.

Rosa dipped the biscuit to her cereal once and tried it again on the matcha. In the end, she just mixed it together, causing Lili to frown.

"Mou..."

"Lili's so cute when angry--arere?" Rosa tilted her head for a bit and nudged her face onto Lili before she's able to react.

From my angle, two of them appear to be kissing on the lips.

It took a few seconds, which seem to last for eternity, before Rosa pulled out, licking her lips blissfully, "Lili has a biscuit crumb."

The blue loli's face was red like a tomato, and she muttered, "B-baka..." and in a lower voice, "...but I didn't dislike it."

"Hee..." Rosa began to get smug, "Is Lili...horny?"

"No! I swear, not!"

While she tried her best to cover her face, Rosa went to her ears and whispered in a velvety voice, "I. Love. You."

Her smug look grew even bigger, though she didn't notice Lili turning her face; pressing her lips against her sister's, wrapping her thin arms, around the pink loli's petite body.

Rosa replied with muffled moans, and faint slurping noise echoed throughout the room.

Lili's eyelids shut, and Rosa muffled in a higher pitch.

They stayed like that for several seconds. When they pulled out, there's a trail of saliva, and they're panting heavily.

Good grief, these girls.

As a fan of yuri, I could only give them a thumbs up—no make that two if using my foot didn't count.

...but at this rate, they might grow even more shameless.

"You two, I'm here...you know? If you want to do this, please go to your rooms."

Both lolis tilted their head.

"...but Daddy didn't really look like a man, so..."

"Yes, if Father wore cute clothes, ahem..."

Lili coughed before she went deeper on the rabbit hole.

Ah, I get it.

It's all System Imouto's influence.

When I looked in the mirror, I understood why.

I took over my Dad, and he's a beautiful girl.

Of course, I didn't get his natural boobs.

...but normally, if I looked cute, why didn't I put girl's clothes and fapped in front of the mirror?

It's probably due to my skills.

[Charm Concealment – EX

For most people, the effect of your looks is greatly diminished, especially for men.

It was less effective on women, especially if they love girls or cute femboys.

It's also less effective, the higher their charm, regardless of gender.]

While it seemed like a curse, it's great for me, since I didn't like the attention that much.

I wasn't sure, but think I don't like men. I wasn't turned on, even if I saw cross-dressing guys, no matter how cute they were--much less regular or muscle guys.

That's why, when I looked at myself, I only got slightly excited.

I love women. Even if they had a dick, if they look cute and had a nice body, I'd still get aroused.

Well, I might get horny at myself, if I became a girl, but I have no plans for that.

==

Finishing our meal, we washed the dishes separately.

While I could just use magic for it, manually doing so was still good.

All of us were free, that morning.

I gazed at the monitor and the recording from yesterday. Several carriages would pass by, every now and then.

Even during night time, you could enter.

"Girls, do you want to explore the city?"

I sat down on the sofa, and Rosa's still glued to the TV, not paying any interest, "I wanna stay home, the city doesn't look fun."

Lili shook her head, "We're just born yesterday, so there's not much we knew about the world and its common sense. It also takes time to grasp our powers.

I'm afraid we will trouble Father..."

I rubbed the back of my head.

The girls got a point.

While they're strong, with incredible potential—they barely touched the basics.

I would worry about them when they're off without my knowing.

"Still, you girls gotta learn at your own pace, alright? Find something that best suits you, and have fun."

"Nn!" they nod in unison.

Before I left, I told them about the weird trees on the farm.

Since the products would go for a high price, I asked if it's okay to sell them.

I was going to use the profits to arm everyone and this space to the teeth. Step-by-step, one at a time.

They had looks of concern; even Rosa, who're so nonchalant so far.

"To tell you the truth—the Gods might be unto me, and I wasn't sure if I'm strong enough to deal with them. I knew nothing about them, and it made me so scared...

The reason you girls were born—I'm afraid, I'd be too weak if they decide to invade this place. So..."

Before I could finish, Lili patted my shoulders.

"We know."

"Daddy is weak."

I couldn't even get mad at that.

==

In the end, I decided to wait, until System Imouto finished gathering information.

...and several days passed like that.

I would spend time getting along with Rosa and Lili, sharing our hobbies, having fun, and imparting my experience of using magic.

I would also practice my fighting skills, although I couldn't spar with them.

Despite being so strong, they're cute, innocent little girls. I couldn't even get myself to hit them.

They also hesitated to hit me, since I look so frail and weak.

...but by seeing how they spar with each other, it seemed my comprehension of battle improved. I was more confident to defend myself, even if I couldn't use magic.

With our combined effort, the trees started to fill the land, mostly high-quality products like Beef Tree.

We kept various trees in a small amount, to broaden our diet.

The plants for personal use were in our home, while the rest would be sold.

Most of the profits would go to upgrading.

The space looked pretty secure and durable, it's like I could trust it to protect my life. I wanted to focus on how to stalemate the strongest God, without incurring any loss.

If it ended up killing them, other Gods might start ganging up.

...and I don't want that.

Hmm...wait a minute, why did I take so long?

If Dragon's Eye were equivalent to a high-tier reconnaissance module, and it's overkill for this world (according to System Imouto), couldn't I spy on the Gods directly?

Rosa, Lili, and I went in front of the living room PC and finally got to use the feature.

The twins were busy playing with each other, even the level-headed Lili facepalmed.

...and seeing what came up, we slumped on the floor in relief.

"To think, the Gods couldn't even touch us, in the first place..."

...or like, Gods of this world were weaker than we thought?

From stats and skills alone, I could slaughter the lower-ranking ones with ease, but I wouldn't be so confident, since they had lots of experience and schemes. Right now, none of them seem to be onto me, and I could rest easy, as long I didn't deliberately cause trouble.

...but if they think, they could saunter as they like in our space—it'd be their worst nightmare.

Although our efforts seem like a waste, I wouldn't be as confident a few days back. If I spied on them, there might be a serious backlash.

I also found the location of the Hidden Space Academy and the city where Yuuya and Sylvie stayed.

Since I was no longer in danger, there's no rush.

Yuuya and Sylvie were doing well. If nothing's amiss, I'd be able to meet them on Earth soon.

Though it'd be awkward--if I came on them so suddenly.

"Phew..."

I stood up and stretched my limbs. It's so good, knowing I could rest easy.

I prepared the necessary items and stashed them in my Inventory.

Mostly consumables like Pure Ether, which would restore my mana by percentage.

Since my current mana and health were enormous, most potions wouldn't be effective. Though it makes the percentage regen skill and gears so overpowered.

Rosa and Lili were still lazy to go out, but it's nice, they're no longer worried.

I finally put my Isekai-style clothes and went out, the next morning.

I found myself in the nearby forest, where no one's looking.

Just while I was wondering, why System Imouto took so long...

[Waaaaaaaaaah! MC-kun, you dummy! Idiot!]

Turns out, my preparations were too well-done, a higher entity like her couldn't even get in.

Good grief...

I walked into the city as usual.

I was curious, what kind of things would I experience, this time?

==

Since System Imouto was recovering from her breakdown, there'd be no more fourth wall breaks today.

So let's just summarize the new skill.

[Charm Concealment – EX

Highly effective on men.
Less effective on girls, especially yuri and trap lovers.

Less effective on those with high Charm.]

I decided to just make it a peaceful journey, without any life-threatening conflict.

I just want the MC to just travel at his own pace and experience the world.

Maybe it'd make the story boring, but I didn't really like to add conflict in my stories that much, haha...

In any case, I'm back.

Probably will be focusing on this story for now. I hope I can make a satisfying end, but it will take a while.

3