22. Imouto
294 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter contains some weird and perverted shit.

"By the way, do you have a penis or two?"

"What's with that question? =_="

"I'm just curious."

"Would you call me your little brother, if I have a penis? What about your little brother, Onii-chan? Hehe..."

"Of course, you'll always be my cute and happy lil' sis, no matter how many penises you have."

[What's with this conversation?]

"Well, having just a penis seem handful. It'd be hard to hide my erection, especially if it's big. ^o^ It'd be uncomfortable since it makes my pant stuffy, but I heard it feels good, especially when you stick it in a girl's...whoops."

[She seem quite healthy.]

Uh-huh.

"You really don't have them..."

"If I could, of course, I want to. I mean, look at Dad...he seems so happy with his lewd body. It kinda felt nice, when our Dad is a beautiful woman with nice boobs and big PP, his lips below were also...ahaha..."

"Well, genetics can be weird. Since Dad is a futanari, I reckon one of us would be one."

[Aren't you?]

Even though I look like this, I'm a genuine man.

[Uuu...]

"That's how it is. >_< By the way, Onii-chan. What are you up to? o_O"

"Currently enjoying the other world. Did I miss the outing?"

"We went to grandma's home, and I get to milk an actual cow. We also ate her homemade noodles and rice cakes. It's so peaceful and kinda boring."

"Isn't peace good though?"

"Yeah, but I don't think you'd like such scenery, since most of the time, you'd stay at home. The internet kinda sucks in there."

"You could stay at home as well if you don't wanna go."

"...but that way, I couldn't ogle at Dad and Mom lewding each other, I want to see a futanari action. Compared to our home, in grandma's home there's a hatch..."

"I get it, I get it."

Knowing how liberal they were, I wouldn't be surprised if they let Youko watch—but even she wasn't that shameless.

[Now I wanted to see your Dad even more.]

You definitely would go along with Youko.

"Onii-chan, can I go with you? ^_^"

It took me aback. I never really considered her having an interest in the other world.

"What about college?"

"It's summer break right now, I'm really bored. Dad didn't even do yuri with Mom that night. T_T"

"...but this place's kinda dangerous."

"I'll just count on Onii-chan to protect me ^_^b"

"Well, that's my line. You can be my bodyguard."

[Pfftt...]

"Hehe, so when can you pick me up?"

"How about you try to come here on your own."

"Ehh...got it."

I shut down my messenger app and continue drinking my tea.

[Are you sure it's okay? What if something happened to her?]

No worries, just wait and see.

About half-an-hour or so, her hand popped outta my phone, followed by her arms and shoulders. Soon, her whole body was out.

[What the fuck.]

If not for my concealment, she'd garner a crowd.

"Phew!"

It's nice hearing her voice after a long while.

Before me was a young girl with a short bob cut; her black hair fluttered in this breezy cafe. Wearing her usual jacket and cargo pants, with boots tailor-made for hiking.

Her body's well-toned, and her movements were light as air. As my eyes went to her chest, I nod in satisfaction. Its size was so-so, but the shape's pretty good.

Youko blushed and covered her chest, "You perv."

[Do you prefer bigger ones?]

Honestly, I prefer them balanced.

[Hoho...]

Youko rested her thick bum in front of me, "Phew...Onii-chan, it's been a while. Your skin looked much better. I guess the other world had its own magic."

"You can say that.'

"Tried putting on a girl's clothes yet? I think you'd look hot enough to touch--"

"I don't feel much different though."

"Boo..." her pout was so cute, "I want to do yuri so bad..."

She made herself at home, ordering a full-course meal, consisting of domesticated monster meat, herb soup, slime jelly, and milk.

I felt a disturbance with the lack of rice.

[Color me surprised, but she's pretty damn strong. It doesn't seem like her first time in Isekai.]

Youko's the one I relied on the most, even since we're kids.

She's the one I trust the most, nothing can possibly go wrong with her around.

[I could see that.]

Have you ever wondered why I was a NEET?

[Nothing wrong with that. If it's not necessary to work, why would you have to?]

Yeah, you're right. Working is not for me. Not only I can't stand repetitive tasks, but I also don't get along with people in general.

I can't stand having people above me and ordering me to do pointless things. On how my livelihood would be under some old bastard who thinks he owned the heavens or something.

[No wonder why you're so adamant about facing off the Gods.]

The only ones I placed above myself are my parents, and that's because they understand me, and never told me to do something unreasonable.

For the rest, either they become my equal, or just screw off.

That's why I wanted to become strong enough, not having to rely on Youko all the time, in case I couldn't fight back.

I wanted to be someone who stands with such pride.

[...]

What's wrong?

[Nothing, it's just—you're really more than meets the eye.]

Everyone's like that when you get to know them.

...but to be honest, I don't find a lot of people interesting.

Being with them just bored me to death.

Speaking of which, I just realized, that all the girls around me are gay, even Mom.

Everyone's only attracted to me since I looked rather feminine, I could pass out as a girl.

[Does that mean you think of yourself as one?]

Not sure.

"Youko, do you see me as a girl?"

"Onii-chan is Onii-chan," she scooped her steak, dipping it to the sauce plate, and took a mouthful.

Her bright smile filled her face, as she went, "Mmm..." while rubbing her cheeks, "No matter how many penis and vagina you have, you'll always be my Onii-chan."

She patted my shoulders, and at this moment, she looked like an angel.

[This whole conversation is weird as fuck, but it's nice to have a family.]

I consider you my family as well.

[Why? It's not like we're blood-related.]

It never has to.

I think when you're with someone and wish to be with them forever, it's enough to consider them one.

[Ahh...oh my goodness...]

What's wrong?

[Nothing at all! But I won't accept you as a husband, only wife—you hear me!]

Yeah, right.

Since Youko took a while to finish, I ordered another tea.

I didn't even realize how much glass I drank that day, but I was happy, so it didn't matter.

Hehe.

==

I think the whole story turns out to be a feminization trip for the MC. I don't know why but even if it ruins the story, I enjoy it very much, especially if it's yuri.

I'm not sure if the title 'Weird Isekai Skit' fits anymore, but I'm too lazy to change it for now.

Well, it's not like I wanted to be a girl, Author-sama.

"It's much better to be a futanari, Onii-chan. Like the meme said, why not both?"

[I second this opinion.]

"High five!"

You both really do get along.

5