24. Have a Blast
308 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The monsters for the C-rank requests were on the tenth floor onwards.

Since the other adventurers need to make a living, I teleported everyone to the respective floors instead of steamrolling.

System Imouto told me no one's watching, so it should be fine.

While the first floors were a typical cavern area, we stood atop the tank, underneath a crimson sky. The whole place seemed eerie, with the blood moon.

The plantations seem to feed on fresh blood and corpses instead of water and soil nutrients. They even seem alive, with poisonous thorns and flowers that able to eat a human alive and quickly dissolve them.

I could feel a tingle of oppressive aura, but it wasn't much.

Though, it's too dangerous even for a C-rank party.

Although the girls weren't even shivering.

Youko just took her binoculars and unfolded her carpet, like she's on a picnic. While Rosa asked for a sandwich.

"Nom...funya...mm..."

The dragon loli happily chewed on the meatloaves with cheese and lettuce while Youko stroked her hair.

They really had no sense of caution. Though everywhere can be a playground, if you're strong enough.

I heard the tank stop, and the roof opened up. The blue loli's giving glares at Youko.

"Mou..."

Although she calmed down when this auntie gave her a sandwich and played with her hair.

"Umu."

I took two kinds of requests from the guild.

The first one was the Blood Wolves' subjugation. They always came in groups. One of them could match up to a weak C-ranker, and groups of them could overwhelm the party if there's a lapse in their teamwork.

What made them fearsome was their tenacity and their vampiric ability. Draining the enemy's vitality if they could wound them a single bit. Not to mention, they could even regenerate their lost body parts if their cores weren't destroyed.

It's harder if the adventurers took the request to acquire their cores.

Indeed, it's one of the hard requests in the C-rank bracket, but it's the easiest for us since Blood Wolves were so common, it wouldn't take long to finish.

The other monsters were scarcer due to the dominance of Blood Wolves. Not to mention, it's hard to avoid those wolves. The moment you started bleeding, they could track you to the ends of the dungeon.

I'd like to use this time to train myself and get the girls accustomed to battle.

I also want to me feel better by doing good deeds. Like whittling down the Blood Wolves, so other C-rankers can hunt in peace.

The receptionist was quite shocked when I took this one, but she eased up when I told her I was in a capable party.

The second request was Blood Tree subjugation.

Most of the plants around here were considered a Blood Tree.

The majority of deaths were actually a sneak attack from this accursed plant when people fought the wolves.

...but the thing was, they're actually resistant to magic and physical attacks.

If you overkill them, you won't get any drops, but if you went at them head-on, you would lose since their regeneration was even more insane than the wolves.

The wolves and trees weren't hard to kill for a competent C-ranker, but it's difficult if you're aiming for their drops.

It's a nice way for the lolis to train their control.

As I thought so, I saw red shapes in the distance, closing extremely fast.

"Rip and tear!" Rosa's eyes lit up as she lugged her bazooka.

"Ey." Youko unlocked the safety in her assault rifle, and I followed suit with my pistol.

The clicking sound was music to my ears.

Each of us took aim, but the tank's cannon were faster.

"Whoa."

I ducked in time before it bonked me.

"Sorry, Father!" I heard her radio-like voice from the speakers.

Before I could even retort, a bright light came from the cannon, shooting a laser-like projectile,

A loud, rumbling explosion followed up, and puffs of white smoke erupt from the nuzzle.

"As expected of a tank."

"Fufufu..." Youko crossed her hands—her nose seemed to get longer.

None of the hordes manage to move forward. The explosion threw them in the air, becoming light particles, while the rest were lifeless on the ground.

[Acquired ...]

[Acquired ...]

It was followed by annoying streams of message boxes.

"Screw off."

Thankfully it's gone for long.

At this point, even their drops wouldn't give that many transmute points.

...but hey, it's still better than nothing.

I told the girls to go wild since we'll get the drop anyway.

"Yay!" (Rosa)

"Nice." (Lili)

"Hohoho..." (Youko)

While they looked so happy and innocent, it's also the start of the apocalypse.

Even the blood-crazed wolves began to spread out and run away. we have to bleed ourselves a little to keep them stupid.

It's especially nice since there's no adventuring parties or tribesmen around.

P*kora BGM was playing in my head as we slaughtered everything.

The trees, the wolves, and even the ones caught in the crossfire, I stopped giving a fuck.

If a God has a problem, we'd be happy to beat them up as well.

"Yahoo."

The bazooka's fire traveled instantly; pillars of light started spreading like a nuclear explosion. Leaving forth giant mushroom clouds.

The pollutants started to spread in the air, crippling all plants and monsters in the vicinity. It had a corrosive effect of reducing the wolves into skin and bones and melting them away.

The plants' leaves and thorns start to corrode and fell apart on its own, and its insides soon collapse and leave the entire forest toppling.

While Lili's cannon fire would now cause fires that just wouldn't stop burning, and if the victim was dead, it would explode and spread to the others.

"That's incredibly nasty."

I knew the twins had an overwhelming destructive ability, but I never expect it'd be this potent.

Even the ground itself started to collapse, and the dungeon space itself began to crack.

"Ahem."

"Ah ha ha..." Youko rubbed the back of her head while I could see her bits of cold sweat.

"Tee-hee." (Rosa)

"Nn..." (Lili)

We overdid it too much.

I asked the twins if they could fix the space.

It'd be dangerous if they would collapse one day when the main characters went here.

Lili climbed out of her tank and tapped the air several times, ending with a slap motion. The cracks in the space dissipate shortly.

Rosa put forth a pink energy ball and hurled it to the skies. It soon 'explode', causing pink rain to gush forth, restoring the damage.

"If possible, try to restore the world as it is. Just make the wolves a bit easier for the adventurers."

"Mmm..."

The wolves and tree would respawn at a slower rate.

We also halved their regeneration, and the wolves could not easily track blood anymore.

"It should make this area a breeze for C-rank. Even a good D-rank party would be able to do well."

Since I already finished my business, I asked them if they'd like to go back.

"I'm so tired—I wanna lay in bed all day." Rosa laid atop the tank's roof and started to roll around, using her bazooka as a pillow.

"I also need to make lunch, Father."

Ah, right, they also played a lot with the kids.

"What about you?" I pointed at Youko.

"Well...this kind of thrill is too much for me, Onii-chan. I'm surprised you could stay calm like this."

"Let's just say, I trust these girls. They may wreak havoc, but they are responsible for their mistakes.

All in all, they are good girls—they deserve a reward."

"Reward!" Rosa got up right away while Lili thumped her palm; her lips curved up.

"Eh...I got a bad feeling about this."

[Same.]

Ah, this yuri girl finally spoke up.

"My lovely daughters, do you want to visit my homeworld? It's called Earth. Everyone is weak as fuck, but since you're good girls, what could possibly go wrong?"

It's been a while since I came to Earth, and I want to laze around.

When I'm finally bored, I will return to this world.

[Please don't destroy your home planet.]

Maybe it's the resonance of thoughts, but Youko was nodding at System Imouto's words over and over.

"Yay, I want to visit Akiba and cheer on my idols. Collect all the figurines, posters, and many more."

"I want to meet my Grandmother and Grandfather."

==

I teleported back to my magical space and stored our gears there.

The sight of exotic plants, with a tank, parked up-front, it's rather cozy.

Youko already noticed mine from the start, and she quickly made herself at home.

While she already ate a while ago, she still wanted Lili to make snacks. The blue loli whipped up Rosa's favorite fried rice with ham, sausages, and spam, along with assorted vegetables.

Youko got a pancake with creamy milk and a durian pudding.

While I didn't like to eat durian, I found their scent rather pleasant.

Rosa turned on the TV. It's an edutainment channel with a window logo, who love to air shows about weird people.

It's a documentary about Galapagos Island, with its strange birds.

I didn't really pay attention to the show since I was drowning myself in my single-shot espresso.

It truly hits the spot. When I got up, I went 'hnggghh' and stretched my limbs.

I decided to just finish with the minimum amount for the request, to not attract much attention.

The receptionist was still surprised by my fast completion. I just told her I was in a hurry.

With that wrapped up, we're gathered in my space.

"Ready?"

"Nn!" the twins nodded together.

I started to cast my teleport spell.

The magic circles enveloped ourselves, and the next moment, we're in front of my home on Earth.

[I can't wait to see your Dad.]

Stop being horny.

Youko pressed the bell several times, but there's no response.

Though Dad was there in the bathroom. He was swinging his rod, the usual baseball practice.

His big boobs were bouncing like basketballs.

It's nice to play both sports at the same time. No wonder his body was so lewd.

[Let me see...please?]

I didn't zoom in, since this pervert would probably cum. If she saw my Dad.

Be patient.

A few minutes later, the door opened up. There's a young girl with silver hair, with a sweatshirt whose logo was stretched beyond common sense due to his large melon, and a large bulge on her pants.

This beautiful Onee-san was none other than my Dad.

[Ahhh! Yes...yes...my waifu...]

If Mom could hear you, she might make you her waifu.

[Your Mom is hot as well, uwu]

If you want to get horny, just show your human form.

Keep it down at night, by the way. I want to sleep well.

[By the way, why aren't you horny?]

I don't need to, I guess.

Seeing people I care about living to their fullest is enough for me.

{Bleh.]

They're indeed hot girls, but I don't get sexually excited with my own family, I guess?

In any case, something was awkward between Youko, the twins, and Dad.

Dad's huge boobs were bouncing in the air.

Rosa and Lili's eyes moved up and down accordingly.

"Umm..." a tender big sister voice came from his mouth.

"Onee-san, are you Grandpa?"

Rosa's the one who broke the ice.

"Yes?" he tilted his head.

Dad looked between me and the twins, before nodding, "Yes," and invited us in.

Their first meeting was like that.

...and it's somewhat surreal.

The Dungeon's mystery will wait later.

For now, I'm in the mood for Modern Day Isekai.

2