Chapter 1: In the wilderness and a carriage that offered a free ride
69 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

'AAAGHH!!" he suddenly felt pain from his body as he floated away from the proclaimed evil god.


"!!! *pant *pant is that a dream?" I asked myself, but once I looked at where am I. I realized that it's not "then it's all not a dream..."

As I realized that this is all a dream I felt like I want to go to a rampage.

Then the very next moment I noticed a person next to me she noticed me too, we reacted fast.

I feel very familiar to her but I don't even know her

we asked each other ""Who are you?!"" but we feel something that we are the same ""Are you in the same situation like me?"" we nodded to each other.

We sympathize with each other that is why we didn't talk but she was the one to brake this quite sympathy "hey why do you look like me?" she asked while I'm in confusion as she asked that. "We aren't a look a like though look how I, a man look like a beautiful girl like you? also why do you have the same clothes as me?" I asked but she herself have a look of surprise in her "wait...do you mean I'm a girl?!" she started checking her body even checked her lower part and looked at me "Ah shit...yeah your right."

I laughed at hat happened "Hahahaha! why didn't you know your a girl?" she then asked me "What's your name"  I answered her "Tyler Smith." she was bewildered when she know my name, what am I? a popular one? 

she said in a low voice "then...." she keeps checking her body even touching her chest, she wants to not believe it, but it is she's a girl now.

"what are you? previously a man?" I asked her, she answered "yeah I am you" I can't believe what she is saying and this adds more confusion in me "Do you mean you are me?" she then nod at me and said the following "My name is Tyler smith, I am you but a different you, even I don't understand." we are both surprised by this outcome so we decided to choose our name "You err I should call you Tyle right now." She just said "alright My name should be Tyle as that name sounds like the same then you however should keep that name." after we decided on our names we remembered that we are transported here by the evil god, We felt anger but we ignored it.

""we should get out of this forest immediately!"" we both acted fast as we know that from the evil gods words that this world is an isekai one, so most likely this world maybe a harsh one or an easy one, But one thing that are always in their mind no mercy as they have been killed with no mercy.

As we are both looking for a road near us, Tyle was the first one that saw a road "Tyler! there just below us is a road!" 

I approached her to see if there was a road and I asked "where is it?" she answered "there below that hill." Tyle now climbed down the tree. 

She asked me "let's go, I don't know what will happened in the night so let's go immediately before night fall." as she said that I looked at the shadows of the trees. it looks like the night is near.

We have successfully reached the road, Tyle asked me "We should do an rock paper scissor on where to go." she gestured that she will be right and I will be left, I agreed ""rock, paper, scissor!" what came off was a draw "lets do it again"

""Rock, paper, scissor!"" Again its a draw but while we fight in rock paper scissor, I noticed a carriage in the distance.

"look Tyle a carriage." she then looked at where I pointed and said "yeah it is if you look at it that carriage is stylistic and knights are guarding it." 

I said to her "we can't follow it as the guards will be suspicious of us let's just go straight to where that carriage is heading." she replied by just a nod.

We walk to where it heading, as the carriage approaches us the knights that guards the carriage are staring at us I don't know why.

but as we look at them we saw that there are other carriage within them maybe for suplies? Tyle asked "You know they staring at us? feels weird."

The carriage passed us by and continued to move forward.

but midway it stopped, the guards keep falling down one by one.

Both me and Tyle thinks that there something that happened and approached the stopped carriage.

while approaching we noticed a silhouette that make the guards fall unconscious one by one.

We picked up the swords from the downed guards and we approached that silhouette. when it finished to it's objective it stopped there looking at other direction. As we have knowledge of kendo we can use the swords.

But we Tyle and I are already close to that silhouette and strike the silhouette from the back. he managed to avoid mine, He backed 1 feet away from me but was then slashed from the back by Tyle when he's focus on me.

we killed a person...but I felt like this is nothing...nevermind there's no helping thinking about this.

"Whoa this I felt like I was stronger than before, how about you Tyle?" I asked Tyle and she answered "Me too I felt like I was more agile in this body..."

as we talked the driver of the carriage came down and said something we didn't understand "Meya ilamana tare?" We didn't know what to say so we just answered by ""what?"" The driver realized that he can't understand us and became quite as well.

In the next moment the carriage door opened up and a young noble lady steps foot outside. me and Tyler are flabbergasted by this noble like child she even have those animal ears and tail! wait is she a Tiger?

She asked the driver then chanted something and suddenly white lights started to revolve around us. "whoa?!" "wha-what's happening?!" 

after that event ended the young nekomimi noble talked "can you understand me?" we both answered ""y-yes" she then asked "Are you two humans?" she asked us and we replied by a nod.

she looked at the surrounding noticing the knights with slashes that even penetrated their armors. she then looked at the assailant.

"Hmm another assasination just because they can't make me as a hostage." she then looked at the two of us "As my savior I could at least offer you some free ride?" We aren't surprised because we are expecting something in return.

we Just agreed to it at the same time ""thanks.""

Knights have sustained heavy casualties but no one died from the assailant. The injured was then brought inside the other two carriages.

 

 

0