chapter 2: introduction and arrival to the town.
50 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Right now the two are inside in one of the three carriage, when they are offered a free ride both Tyle and Tyler agreed,

Inside the carriage where Tyle and Tyler were seated in was quite, all because was about the two. All the guards here are beastkin, it is rare to find a human, sometimes you could say if they saw a human more than 5 times in their life they are said to be lucky. 

one of the injured guards inside the carriage where the two were in. suddenly asked something to the two "Uhm Explorers? what is the reason you two saved us?" He asked, Tyler was the first to answer "Its just we saw you having being attacked and uhh because we are close to your carriage." 

This guard that asked them was a young beastkin the two noticed this as This one removed his helmet, the same age as Tyle and Tyler. "Aaah I'm Luis from the Hienna Tribe and a personal knight of Lady Clare, may I know the name of you two?" As Luis finished on what he is saying the two introduced themselves but...

""I'm Tyler Its nice to meet you"" after the two realized what they have done, Tyle immediately reacted "it's Tyle! not Tyler ahahaha." Luis was happy that the two introduced themselves and even made some jokes "It's nice to meet you Tyler and Lady Tyle." As Tyle heard it she reacted by saying "can you please not call me LADY Tyle?" Luis then got scared "wh-why?" Tyle noticed that Luis got scared "No no Its just I am used to my name without a lady." Luis calmed down and apologized on his action "I-I'm sorry Tyle Its just females are usually the strongest among our tribes..." Luis started to cry 

"wa-wait stop what did I do to make you cry?" The guards inside the carriages and Tyler who was watching the scene unfold before them.

All of them have mixed feelings. The knights have  mixed feelings about Luis. he who was the pride of the young knights was starting to cry in front of them. Tyler was having mixed feelings in seeing himself if he was in that situation. 

This continued on Until the carriage stopped.

The driver of the carriage called the people inside the carriage outside.

"Hey! get out now! we are gonna prepare to camp in this place until morning!" 

Tyle who was now beside Luis while also comforting him exited the carriage. the next people who exited the carriage  are like they have been free from scene from earlier including Tyler. The guards that wore leather armor right now are the previously injured knights as they can't move their body much.

because of the many people that are injured creating a camp was gonna be long but Tyle and Tyler helped. The camp was created in just under an hour before nightfall.

As they fisnished the camping site, The two made an excuse and immediately go to the hill just beside where they are camping in

Both are now standing at the top of this hill wanting to see the scenery.

Tyle who was looking at the sunset in the grassy plains exclaimed "This is really a different world...then Earlier, that I thought was afternoon was morning after all..." Tyle who approached Tyler said "Yeah It really is even my body changed after all..." after Tyle said that Tyler who was now beside her are now thinking if he didn't immediately known that she's himself.

(If only you are not myself then I would have think of you as a goddess)

Tyle noticed that her other self was thinking something about herself. She then thinks something on what will happen now.

the sky begins to turn orange and the crystal structure that are in the plains are now started reflecting the sunlight to where the position of the two.

Tyle called him "Tyler" he replied "Yes? why ar-" she interrupted him and said "Do we want to stay in this world?" she asked him and he answered "Yes I want to...but we don't know how can we go back." Tyler still felt the anger in him "I'll fucking kill that god, if I can but we can't go back without him." Tyle added something in Tyler's word "me too..thats why we can't show them that we are an outsider in this world, if they know that we are, then its most likely that evil god will know that we want to go back and he'll stop us in our goal."

The sunset in the grassy plains and a big crystal structure near them made the shadow of the two intersect to each other. 

A goal that will always be their fuel against that evil god that killed them.

---

In the distance The Noble 'nekomimi' was watching the two, wanting to thank them herself, as her pride won't allow it earlier. She acted calm just to make her image from the two as a dignified lady. and her first time seeing humans was the two so she is curious.

The guards still thought that she was still in the carriage so they didn't panic. 

She approached Tyle and Tyler little by little until she got noticed by them. when she noticed that the two are looking at her, she have no choice but to admit defeat and just go to them. "ehem I would like to thank you two by saving me earlier..." when she started her sentence and begin looking at the two, her gaze stopped to Tyler.

Tyler noticed that she stopped and just said "Is something wrong?" When she realizes what she just did she panicked and started introducing herself "it's uhh just...I would like to introduce myself to the two of you." and she did introduced herself "I am Clare Vernia It is nice meeting you two." in response Tyle and Tyler responded "Its nice to meet you two Lady Clare." Tyle then started introducing herself "I am Tyle It's nice meeting you here." followed by Tyler "I am Tyler nice to meet you."

Clare who was now looking at the ground after realizing that it might be rude to keep staring at Tyler "I would like to make you two a guest in my home would you two like to be one?" Tyle and Tyler agreed "Yes please." 

They know that this one can be trusted, they can feel that Clare was like they're little sister in their old world also they have no shelter in this world getting a helping hand are better than nothing.

after the two agreed she then said something unexpected "So uhh can you two please help me go back to my carriage without being noticed?" Clare requested to be escorted back to her carriage without being discovered, with this one request they understood that her calmness earlier was just a facade.

 

After almost being seen by the guards, Clare was escorted back to her own respective carriage.

in the nightfall nothing much happened, except some talking between the guards and the two sometimes even introduction.

 

It was now morning The two wake up from the light being illuminated outside the carriage.

They didn't notice that in their sleep they hugged each other. after Tyler woke up he felt something soft and he was like being hugged, A thigh was locked in him making himself unable to move and he is being hugged locked in his neck. He realized little by little that this is dangerous, Tyle then woke up when she opened her eyes and surveyed the surroundings she then realized it too.

as they are in that position they didn't move "So uhh" and Tyle just muttered some words "eh ah?" both of them didn't move but inside their mind is something chaotic. This lasted until Tyler was the first one to say it "can you uhh move" Tyle then started to move quitely... they are under a blanket the people wont notice it very much. As Tyle moved, Tyler began feeling heavenly. 

after that inside their minds was a phrase ((is it gay or not))

The two exited the carriage while what happened was still in there mind they noticed that the camp are now being dismantled and was probably gonna continue on right now as it is morning.

 

The journey continued on without problems except Luis being close to Tyle.

The carriage suddenly being shakey to stable. Tyle and Tyler noticed it and immediately looked outisde, A paved road...looks like they are near from the Estelle town where the family of Vernia governed in, the two have known this from the conversation in the camp.

This town was a place for merchants to go as this territory was more safe than others making this town prospher and are now turning into a city.

The carriage were stopped by the guards and checked us. The guards at the gate kept looking at us like do we really look different?

but both me and Tyle was almost taken into jail because we don't have any identification on us and was saved by the orders of Clare. She was the daughter of the one governing this prosphering town that are now little by little turning into a city.

We are then Requested to come inside the mansion by Clare.

 

 

1