Chapter 3: Curiosity
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyle and Tyle nervously followed Clare, Clare are being escorted by two fully armored knights and it seems like this two knights are guarding Clare just in case the two are planning any assasination.

They continued to walk, both Tyle and Tyler noticed that there are no human servants here, As they walked through the front mansion.

The servants that noticed them keeps staring at the two. 

Tyle wanted to confirm something with her other self so she called him in a low voice "Tyler you noticed it too right? We are always getting stared at when they first see us. I guess this is just because of we are humans?" Tyle asked to Tyler and Tyler confirmed it by nodding.

After walking through the front of house, Clare knocked on the door, a maid peeked through the door to check on who was outside and saw that it is Clare and made a greeting "Oh! Welcome back lady Clare your father is waiting for you." the servant that greeted Clare, Opened both doors unlike earlier the servant only used one to check who was outside.

The two was stopped from their tracks by the two folly armored knights. The two immediately understand not to approach Clare as the stare of the two seems menacing. While this is happening Clare then asked the maid "Can you prepare the guest room for these two people that saved me? and after that I would like to talk to father about something." The maid looked at us with and was surprised and said something in surprise "OH! a human! I understand I will prepare a guest room immediately." Clare was happy seeing the maid react when seeing the two.

The menacing Stares of the two Knights stopped after they heard to prepare a guest room for the two. 

Clare then said to the two while avoiding looking at Tyler "Come inside." The two followed her inside. 

As the two are now inside the mansion Clare ordered a maid to guide these two to the guest room.

Tyle and Tyler who was now being escorted to the guest room are quite as they didn't know that they might breach some kind of Ethic here. While they know the pure side of Clare, in front of others she looked like an another person.

The maid that guides the two asked "You two are humans right?" she asked while in her eyes was like glittering her movement are calm, the two answered the same ""Yes we are why ask?"" the two realized it.

The maid smiled "hmm It's my first time seeing humans so Its nice to meet you two I am Alegra a chief maid." as she introduced her name both Tyle and Tyler felt that their heartbeat increased "what might be the problem?" the maid asked and the two replied by just saying

""n-nothing.""

As the maid thinks that there are no problem they continued on while in her back kept looking at Alegra 

(Alegra...I will remember your name ...)

(I know I'm a girl right now but Alegra is just so alluring!)

before the two noticed it, they have arrived at their room.

inside Alegra told them where the neccesities are like bath and for food just call the servants.

after those introduction in the room, The two was left alone in the guest room.

with it's quiteness inside this made the two have mixed feelings. Even though they are the same in mind but in their physical body it's different...

As curiosity filled their mind the two approach each other and carefully examining each other...

they touched each other making themselves in heat in the process.

her other self Tyler was having mixed feelings about this but kept going on while Tyle who was having some complicated thoughts continued on.

Tyle's mind are starting to adapt to the body she is in, making her other self Tyler do it. She can't stop her other self as this new experience is what her body wants after getting touched rather than stop it. Thus it overwhelmed Tyle's mind until she didn't know what she is doing.

...

Clare knocked on a certain door "Father I have arrived. "Her father answered inside the room "It's unlocked, get in." Tyle entered her fathers room.

Inside the room the design was kind of basic but instead of a bed a table was placed in the middle of the room, In the table there are many papers placed on it. Her father was unusual right now as she always saw her father working but right now he is At a certain cabinet that seems like he is hiding something.

Clare who entered the room just stared at her father with no emotion on her face and said "Father I have to tell you something. This is a serious matter after all, Father I will say it straight, I have annul the arranged marriage as He tried to take me a hostage."

Her father suddenly looked fearsome "that Luisina family! doing underhanded tactics!" Her father now have of that a beast desperate for a prey.

Her father then said something he really regret, right now "Clare I really regret accepting that arranged marriage as that family are the only one that see you as an adult lady. why did I even fall to their tactic and even letting my own daughter be in danger..." Clare saw her father regretting and this made Clare feel sympaathy for her fearsome father. "Father I know you really care for me and even finding someone that would accept me with this body of a child." 

[The beastkins wouldn't accept child like partners as when they are in that won't trigger them to be in heat, in turn finding other beastkin that fit their criteria doesn't matter if it is a male or female]

after a bit of talking Clare managed to calm down her father and she goes straight to the point "father I have been saved by two humans who was now in a guest room." Her father heard it clearly this made him look at her Daughter seriously "Are they really humans?" The daughter answered "Yes father I can confirm it, they saved me when one of Luisina family have send an assassin to kill me." 

Her father Immediately acted "I would like to meet them now but It might be rude so I'll do it later making a human as an ally is better than having them as enemies If I can hire them..." 

 

 

Both daughter and father understand that they just came from a journey so they let them rest first.

 

0