Extra chapter 1
299 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After seeing 6 votes on the life of Luis I decided to create an extra chapter.  This chapter is how Frederick became a siscon and Tera became a brocon for Luis.

this is when Frederick was 7 years old and Tera was 5 years old.

Frederick was crying in his room "Why am I being compared to brother so much!" Always being compared to your brother would make you feel inferior, "Why?...WHY!" Frederick screamed inside his room, but no one heard him.

He was in his bed crying until he fell asleep.

He was woken up by a maid named Lily "Young master Frederick wake up it is time to eat." Frederick was used to this and was dressed up by Lily, but he unexpectedly heard something that would he hates the most "haa...Young master Luis didn't like me to dress him anymore" in a sad tone but to Frederick this made him think that Lily is comparing him and his brother Luis. He ordered Lily "GET OUT!"

Lily was surprised by Frederick's order "Wha-what's wrong young master Frede-" Frederick screamed again "I SAID GET OUT!" Lily apologizes and followed the order of Frederick. "I'm sorry Young master Frederick... I'll go out now."

Even if he is a child his position are that of a Duke's son and not abiding by his order might get her fired.

As Lily leaves his room Frederick decided to just put on his clothes himself.\, he came out of the room with messy clothes, He didn't notice that his clothes are messy so he continued to go the dining hall.

As he continued on he came across Tera and Tera called him "Brother Frederick good morning!" He didn't replied "..." 

Tera noticed that his brother in a bad mood "Brother! I just came back from our grandparent's house and you won't even say hi to me..." he is getting annoyed and said "Shut up!" as he said that Tera was worried "Brother..." Tera approached him and she said to him and hugged him "Brother Frederick A bad spirit might be possesing you...don't worry but I am here."

Frederick calmed down and asked "W-why are you hugging me?" Tera answered "Because I once read in a book that you can exorcise the evil spirit by hugging it." Tears suddenly shows up in Frederick's eye "Thank you. Tera." Tera noticed that he begun having hiccups and looked at him "Brother Frederick why are you crying?" Tera who was hugging him now let go of Frederick at the same time he answered "ah no this is just..." he became quite. 

The truth is she misunderstand the book on rendering the exorcised person incapable of moving by hugging it.

While this spectacle happen between the two, Luis was watching the two with Lily in his back also watching the two. 


This is when Tera are turning to six years old in a matter of a few days.

Luis, Tera and Frederick are playing hide and seek inside the mansion. 

Luis will be the one finding Tera and Frederick.

Tera started to hide in the cabinet of the servant quarters outside the mansion, because she thinks inside here she won't be seen by Luis.

As she hide inside the cabinet there are holes to peek through to see if there are someone in the servant's quarters.

this same day almost all servant's are inside the mansion busy cleaning it up after a storm. and there she stayed there, until she gets tired, but before she goes out the cabinet she noticed an unknown person has entered the servant's quarter.

The man mumbled "hmm...the security is light in the servant's quarter huh." and immediately searching for things. until he gets to the cabinet where Tera is hiding.

The man opened the cabinet and there he saw Tera "hoo look what do we have here. but I can't let you go now as you have saw my face." the man grinned and takes a knife out "don't be noisy missy or else this knife will go to you~" 

Tera became terrified at the knife understanding that the man planned to hurt her if she were to be noisy. 

The man gets a cloth from the cabinet and tied it around her mouth and tied her feet and arms "You'll be coming with me missy I'm sure you'll fetch a price for the traders." as the man grabbed her, she began screaming for help but the clothes in her mouth won't let it "Hmm!hmmm!! hmmmm!!" as they exited the servant's cabin she heard her brother's Luis voice.

"Don't move or else you'll die!" As I heard my brother, I screamed "Hmm!!"

The man didn't understand the warning given by Luis "hah? brat! how can you ki-"

*bang!

he heard a bang,

he noticed that it came from the Luis hand. "I told you don't move!" the man then felt a warm feeling in his body, while still looking at Luis he touched the warm part.

It was blood and he looked again at Luis Anger filled the man "You brat! I wi-"

*bang!

he heard another one again but this times the man lost consciousness. 

Tera who was being carried by the the man was dropped down, the man then falls down to the ground.

Tera who doesn't understand what happened, but she understood that she was saved by his brother Luis.

"Tera! are you ok? are you not hurt!?" she saw his brother worried about her. In her mind she remembered something.

A book that she loved so much, It's a romance one about the man saving a girl, and falling in love. The ending are the two having a happy family, 

After this incident she started to have a brother complex to Luis, This made her stalk her brother Luis anywhere he goes. 

one day she found out that he is ordering the servants to not say anything about her brother Luis location. this made her find another method, and the method that she found is a problem.

Tera found out a servant have broken a glass vase and the maid pleaded to do anything just not to tell her parents about it, This made her think that if she can find the servant's secrets then threatened them to say it If they didn't say anything about his brother Luis's location.

With these she became an expert on controlling others to her will except her brother Luis.

In the end she did this all, she didn't know about siblings can't get married. But as time goes on that feeling to his brother deepened that even when she was told that they can't get married she'll just find another way.

4