Chapter 7: adventurer
157 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Al and Luis succesfully infiltrated the old fort, They used their small bodies to get through some holes from the fort. 

These holes that they passed through looks like it was made by an attacking army bombarding the fort with magic.

It's history are unknown but what they know is that they can pass through.

The two are now inside the fort.

Luis ordered Al "don't move until I told you from there." He pointed with his hands to a platform where they can see the whole area without being seen "I'll go first and survey the surrounding." She understood the order.

Luis begun to move, he then surveyed the area "this really the usual isekai right?" As he said that to himself he saw the people that was captured by the bandits, some are the many of the captured ones are humans while some are demonkins dressed like slaves.

He wondered if they are all taken from a slave merchant that they once attacked.

Luis gestured Al to move towards to him. She moved but she accidentally pressed the light button in the flashlight making their position be seen by bandits.

They heard "Who are you?!" "They have some sort of magic be careful!" "They are attempting to infiltrate this camp now move!"

the last person that ordered them made the whole bandits be wary and are now attempting to stop them.

Luis yelled in a hurry "Turned that off immediately and come to me!" Al who was new to this kind of events didn't move.

She was there just standing like she was frozen and are realizing the mistake she have done.

Luis yelled again "AL! shit do I have to do this now?!" He equips the AR15, He aimed it at the bandits that are approaching them at the back of her.

He fired one shot at a time saving the bullets he have.

"Then come at us! 1, 2,-"

He fires his gun while counting each bullets he fires.

Many hit their targets but some managed to get just a scratch.

Still they outnumbered Luis.

"27,28 shit! I am running out of ammo here! Move now! Its dangerous there! Al listen to me! Or else we won't survive here!"

Still Al isn't moving anywhere, This made Luis choose whether to left her there or approach her and get to her senses immediately, He choose the latter.

He first switched to his glock 19 that has a full mag in it.

The bandits that gets nearer to Al immediately got killed by Luis who was firing while running towards her.

But there are a mage within the bandits group and have made a physical enhancement that made the bandits faster than before.

The disadvantage they have could now get them killed.

In these turn of events he just quickly grabbed Al who was lite enough that he can carry her with this body of his.

But as they run the pistol that he have, Are now running out of ammo. 

Luis immediately throws the empty mag away and put another full mag in it.

The problem is their location They are now nearing to a dead end where they will be surrounded.

After some running Al managed wake up from earlier and are now seeing what's happening. She could see the bandits with violet colors within them that made her think that she could just stayed instead of following Luis.

Luckily another group arrived as they are being cornered.

The front gate was destroyed by what seems to be the adventurers. These group of adventurers consist of a Harem party their leader is a man he who looks like a teenage boy while the rest of the group are all female.

As the leader of the party saw Al and he immediately ordered to help them.

The bandits are now getting disadvantage they lost many men to Luis while at their back are adventurers to which they will likely be killed as adventurers consist of many strong individuals.

But even if some managed to surprise the adventurers they got killed by a female elf adventurer.

This made the only bandits remaining to surrender.

The remaining 20+ bandits immediately surrendered.

As they surrendered a notification was shown to Luis.

Quest failed

"A Hero"

You didn't manage to kill all of them.

Penalty : none

This made Luis discourage but this made him think something.

(Can I just kill them silently right? With my sniper....wait those adventurer party have an elf member she could see me from far away.)

Luis was the first to say thanks to the adventurers. "Thanks! You saved us!" Al said in a low tone "thanks..." She got discourage by the events that taken place.

The leader of this harem party approached Al "What's your name?" She hesitated at first as the color she saw are new it's a pinkish color "Al" when she said her name, the pinkish color turned more pink.

"Al is it? How about join my Party, you can get strong and you can also protect your..sibling?" He said that while turning to look at Luis.

"Uhmm I'm not her sibling but I'm her friend." He said in a childish tone.

The man questioned him "You is it magic your using? Those kind of explosions sounds familiar to me?"

Inside Luis mind is a relief

(Thank god I immediately hide those guns I have to my storage.)

Al who was thinking what to answer earlier now said "I'm sorry but I don't want to join..."

The man of the party got dissatisfied and just said "I'll let you two be escorted by Perlia to your home we will take care of this."

A girl with about a 16 years of age that are an elf approached the two.

She looked at Al a bit scary after she rejected the man's offer.

But before the two they can leave. The man said to the two "Also Al remember my name is Haru if you ever want to join my party just go to the adventurer guild and say Haru's party and I'll come for you immediately."

The elf girl that are now with them started escorted them outside the fort.

She said "You two I won't question about your power or why are the two of you are there. But I can just say is don't ever make my Haru be dissatisfied again." 

After she said that the whole trip back to the tunnel the  came in was just silence.


3