Chapter 10: Escape on the encirclement
109 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the dragon tumbled down, it still quivered.

Many are surprised including the attacking demons.

They who attacked was surprised to see that their strongest piece was immediately incapacitated.

As the Demonkings army kept their ground,but they got shaken that the fact their strongest ally was immediately incapacitated after showing up.

They the nobles where glad that someone was powerful enough to immediately defeat the dragons.

Luis and Karl dropped the RPG after seeing that the dragon got hit, As it is heavy for both of them and can't lift it much more.

Karl's father was the first one to break the silence.

"Don't be glad! Our lives are still at stake!"

After he said it the fazed demonkins immediately regroups, The nobles turned this chance to fix the vulnerable defence they are in.

Inside Luis's mind.

(That dragon! It made me so scared that I bought an RPG in a hurry! It coated so mu-)

Congratulations.

You now have a title of [Dragon Slayer]

You received 500 quest points.

After he saw the notification He brought up a plan.

"Karl! Do you have an afinity on magic?" Karl answered "Yes I have an affinity wind."

Luis brought a plan to Karl.

"Karl right now you are the only one I can trust right now not even my parents know this, but this magic I have is materializing objects. You must gather all of them safely towards that open area I will support all of you I will be up there." Karl just nod and acted fast. As he knows time is crucial he was prepared when times like these, as his family are in the border.

"Karl we need to survive and don't let anyone come to me alright?" Karl answered "I know seeing you defeating a dragon make me trust you already."

As Luis leaves Karl moves into action, even if he is still a 12 years old he have a talent on leading others which made it easy for him.

"Everyone! If we need to escape we need to cooperate! We just need to secure that path and we can safely leave this place!"

At first the nobles were skeptical but as they think that Karl's plan might be a good way escaping here, going towards where the demonkins are easy to break through.

Karl's father ordered other nobles as he is has the most experienced noble, second is Luis's parents who both are fighting on the sidelines.

Some nobles that are fighting beside Luis's parent's commented.

"Those two sure are previous rivals and are now...shit! Here! We have wounded here!"

At the same time they thought that their son is just with Karl.

They didn't really saw it as these two are proficient swordsman and are solely focused on fighting.

Karl who lead the group while his father kept commanding others for the defense.

As they reached the place where Luis told Karl to go he then heard something Loud.

...

A high ranking demonkin a wolfman was watching the spectacle happen.

"Haha this group of human nobles won't be able to escape our encirclement, they underestimated our army and they still did a party almost half the nobles are inside? while in the border? Haha don't joke around humans! As the new demonking said that I will be promoted to a heavenly general if I manage to conquer this country."

As he watched an underling called him.

"General! The second army reached the capital while the third army have managed to successfully conquered the south as nobles." 

"Hmm good work send a magic encrypted message that half of the nobles are in my hands, that's all." 

"Yes general!"

As the messenger left he heard a loud sound much different from the normal sounds he heard.

Then when he touched his chest blood came gushing out even while inside his armor.

Then he felt pain attacked him in his hearth his breathing slowed, his consciousness slowly dissipated.

The demonkins who watched their general die from an unknown attack makes them scared which almost makes them abandon their positions, while the second highest in command have taken control making the beastkins stop from breaking in formation.

The second in command thought of something.

"Who the hell did that attack?" As he looked in the encirclement the humans seems like they will be overwhelmed.

Then he heard another one. 

It hit the Orc behind him making the orc fall towards the ground.

"Hide! Someone's using magic! Why did it have to be magic of all!"

...

I fired the second bullet of my Barret with it's round as large as .50 rounds it killed the big orc that was standing in the cliff watching the situation.

I fired my third shot it missed.

I slowed my breath and focused.

As I slowly pressed the trigger.

Fourth shot hits the demonkin beside the wolf like general earlier.

As they dispersed from the hill I focused my attention towards where I told Karl to lead them.

There I saw them having a hard time escaping. I didn't run towards them instead I supported them to escape.

The 6 rounds I have left in my barret is enough I still have an extra 1 magazine for it.

...

Karl who earlier heard the loud sound that came from Luis position became really worried, but it's all fruitless after knowing it was Luis.

As they escaped the place he heard multiple loud sounds making those ones that would surely penetrate the defence became dead.

...

This will be a time where Karl thought that Luis sacrificed himself.

His false death will be known by Karl's word after they have reached a safe place away from the beastkins.

...

Now that they managed to escape, some demonkins have pinpointed my location and are now firing multiple arrows and magic at my place.

As a last resort I bought an Off road military vehicle the Humvee making the insides safer than a normal offroad vehicle.

I entered the vehicle and saw that the gas was already full.

So I pressed the pedal.

It runs fast, making those that approached my position step back a little as this is the first time that they saw a metal carriage.

I Kept avoiding crashing into them as this off road vehicle coated about 600 quest points making his escape impossible if this was crashed.

Arrows were fired but it isn't much effective but the magic attacks it bent the vehicles coverings.

As they realized that magic is effective a rain of magic was brought onto the humvee.

...

Luis while driving are getting desperate as the rooft are getting bent as magic attacks hits it.

Eventually he escaped.

As he was now safe his destination are his home.

As he knows his parent's will regroup with other nobles making fighting back possible.

But it might be late when they reached the place, So Luis thought that if he can save his home he will surely help them as they are his attachment on this world.

2