Chapter 11: Rescue
115 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I managed to escape from the encircle ment but it wasn't easy the humvee is dented all over even if this was an armored vehicle, True magic are not to be underestimated at all.

Driving a humvee isn't too great, as my body are that of a 12 year old boy.

As to my way to home I just followed the road to where we entered this place, the map UI are limited to the place where am I it wasn't even showing the map that far.

As the car was on the road I noticed destroyed carriages and some bodies from the demonkins.

As I drive I thought (they're totally not that different from Al)

The demon armies consisted of half human, half animal some even full on animal like the orc or the wolf person.

The road was getting bumpy, to which makes the whole ride hard.

A bit bump here and there makes the car unstable at high speed.

But I barely managed to reach my hometown as the map changed to the map I know of.

As the map changed I drove the humvee at it's high speed without caution.

...

Ah...

Was I too late?

This was what he think of, He was too late.

What he saw in the horizon was smoke to where the mansion would be in.

He kicked the pedal making the humvee run at full speed.

As he was near the place he kept seeing destroyed things and dead bodies.

From the soldiers of his father to the bodies of the demonkins.

They are all dead.

He didn't stop but just slowed down.

As the bodies where at the road he just go straight ahead.

He didn't care about the bodies what he cared was his family.

He reached the mansion.

As he was now near he saw was that the demonkins was just storming the Mansion which means they probably hold on for much longer.

As he drive really fast at the same time making the vehicle more noticeable to others.

More and more noticed the approaching metal carriage.

They didn't know if it was friend and for so they didn't immediately attack it, instead the mages just started casting for it to attack.

They then saw someone showing up on it's roof.

It was Him now on top of the humvee, he bought a machine gun.

Making other's seeing something materializing in his place.

...

As he equipped it a new Ui showed up.

M132 minigun rounds - 500

Would you like to equip this in the humvee?

Yes.   

No.

He chose the Yes option.  

A minigun materialized and it was automatically equipped in the humvee.

This 20 seconds makes him enough time to go into position and buying the minigun.

The demonkins was still stunned until one of their commander ordered them.

"That's not an ally! Thats an enemy!"

They immediately rushed to Luis.

At the same time Luis started firing. 

Those who came near immediately got obliterated by the minigun.

He kept firing until those the ones approaching are none.

He then focused the guns to the mages and archers running away.

He fired until the minigun has no bullets left.

Some have managed to escape.

Then he proceeds to go inside the mansion, ramming the gate to be opened immediately.

Some have blocked the humvee but was killed by the sheer speed he was driving at.

The humvee are still running which is good as he has no way to escape from them.

once he reached the garden, he then gets off the humvee immediately going to the burning mansion.

Almost half of the mansion are in flames.

...

In a hurry I moved into action.

I opened the front door, I run as fast as possible. but the fire are slowly burning the whole mansion.

Once I reached the front door and opened it.

Smoke suddenly came rushing out.

I used one part of my clothes to be used as a mask and attempted to go inside.

As I came inside I saw bodies of both the servants and the demonkins.

Some have been slashed some seems like passed out by something and some are into peices of flesh which likely came from a real magic attack.

I felt guilty that they died but this isn't my first priority so I just ignored them temporarily.

Then what I saw was something I just couldn't ignore.

It was Lily's partner...

This shock came into me surprisingly but as I came back to myself I heard something in under the floor.

"STO-AGGHH!!!"

Shriek which sound like Lily.

I immediately run to the entrance where the basement is.

As I reached it there was a demonkin with a hood on guarding it with the chest part being has more curve.

She noticed me.

I immediately equipped.

As soon as she noticed something materializing in my arm she rushed at me.

Her weapon a dagger was thrown at me.

I successfully dodge but I was grazed a little bit in my cheek.

Then she equipped her sword.

She will be a hard opponent but she is far away that I can aim the clock at her.

I aimed and pulled the trigger.

Then she stopped moving as soon as the bullet hits her head.

As she fall down, the hood got moved what showed up was a beautiful face.

It's a cat ears...

But I don't have time to think about them and just go to where I was originally going.

I reached the of the basement.

As soon as I light up the basement with the flashlight.

I saw Lily's body at the ground while having a sword stuck at her chest but she is still alive quivering.

I lost my mind.

---

As soon as I calmed down I saw unknown bodies in front of me full of bullet holes.

I didn't know why but what I know is I lost my mind.

Then I looked at Lily.

I approached her.

"Lily!? Don't move! I'm gonna put bandage on you!" I bought a bandage at the UI shop.

"Here! Please just do-" I was stopped by her.

"Yo-young mas..ter?"

"Yes it's me! Just don't die you know I still loved from our old world! It's me Luis!"

"Haha-*Cough! so..that's why you resembled him...Luis I know...I'm gonna die here as in front of me the screen is showing that I would die in a minu..nite"

"Lily! Please!"

"Luis...Your siblings Frederick and Tera are inside that room it goes into a passage outside.*inhale, also Al was with them...I would die so leave me."

"Lily I can't your pregnant you still have a life here?!"

But she isn't answering.

"Lily! Sorry but I won't leave you here!"

The ceiling from the basement started to crumble.

I started dragging her to where she pointed there was an escape.

As soon as we entered that room the basement crumbled and fire started to spread.

...

This room they are in now leads to a tunnel.

He dragged her as he can't carry her.

He dragged her to the exit thinking that she can still be saved.

But as soon as they got outside to a forest with the location unknown, He checked her vitals.

No heartbeat. He then screamed "Screw you!!! Why would you even let Lily reincarnate here too!? Just to die again!!"

Then he heard rustles in the bushes.

He immediately got alerted and said.

"Who's there?!"

What showed up was his two sibling Frederick and Tera.

1