Chapter 55- The Healing Temple (5)
4k 11 131
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

It was a sweet poison. It was pleasurable, addictive and my body kept asking for more despite knowing how dangerous it was. I lost track of the number of times I released my seed inside the succubus. Her body greedily absorbed it all; she was simply unsatiable. After playing in the bathroom, she pulled me into my own room for a second round. Surprisingly, we did not meet anyone in the corridors when there was supposed to be an attendant waiting there at all times.

“Why are you frowning so much? Can you say that you are not enjoying it? The rest of your body is very honest.” The succubus said teasingly.

“Arggh,” I gasped and bit my lips. I felt sweaty, as if the bath I just took was for nothing.

The succubus chuckled and got off my body. She lay down next to me, pulling me in her embrace. “It was not bad. Although you are a bit lacking compared to an orc or a Lycan in both size and endurance.”

I could not deny the facts and even felt ashamed at how quickly I gave in. It was not my first time doing it with a succubus but my current body was nowhere near as strong as it was in my past life. My mind gradually cleared up as my desires have been satisfied and the effects of Charm were fading away. Nevertheless, I did not dare to analyse the situation before I could confirm that the succubus did not have the Psychic element.

“You are just too picky. No other humans would last as long as me.”

We quietly observed each other as we caught our breath. I took the opportunity to take a closer look at the succubus. Her appearance has changed since she jumped onto me in the bathroom. Her horns have disappeared, her skin tone became lighter and looked closer to mine, her curves seemed to be accentuated and her tail was nowhere to be found even though I could occasionally feel it wrapping around my legs. I suspected that she was using some form of illusion spell. It was not unusual for succubi to modify their appearance.

After I finally managed to calm down, I broke the silence and asked with a sharper tone than I intended. “Now that we have done it, can you tell me why you approached me?” I quickly bit my lips as I realised I was displaying the discontent I was feeling from having been taken by force.

Fortunately, the succubus ignored my tone. “You are still asking this? Looks like I was not able to satisfy you and take this out of your mind.”

“Stop joking and tell me. You clearly did not come here to harm me or else, I would have already died. Someone at your level is at least at the fourth circle.”

“Haha. I just saw a lonely human standing out of the crowd and I was curious about how you taste like. A bit disappointing but not too bad.” She winked playfully and continued. “Of course, the reason you stood out was probably because you recently consumed an item that improved your vitality. Your body was oozing with vitality; you were like a torch in the middle of the night. Any succubus you encounter would have attempted to approach you and consume that vitality that remained undigested in your body.”

“An item that improved my vitality?” I immediately thought of the Revitalising Mud bath that I took recently. Although it felt like I bathed in it a long time ago, less than three days have passed since then. Part of the nutrients may still linger in my body waiting to be absorbed. “I see… So that’s the reason.”

“Stop with this serious expression. You know, people usually pay a lot to sleep with me. You should be happy that you got to do it several times for free.” The succubus said teasingly.

“Aren’t you the one who benefitted the most from our little exchange?”

“Haha. Don’t mention it. Since you have joined the Healing Temple, I know where to find you now. We can enjoy ourselves a little more in the future.”

My heart sank. Had she been a human and taken a softer approach, I would have been delighted to have found such a beautiful partner. However, she was a succubus, a race particularly known for their disloyalty. They were ideal mistresses but poor wives. One of my goals after settling here was to find a partner and live with her peacefully. However, I had already crossed out the possibility of taking a succubus as a wife.

Furthermore, I did not want to interact with someone who forced herself onto me anymore than necessary. This succubus was simply too strong for me; I did not like the idea of living with someone who could kill me in an instant if I ever displeased her. It was better to put some distance between us.

“No thank you. Did you not say that I was quite disappointing? I am sure you can find a better mating partner and in the near future, there will be many humans entering the city.”

“Awww. Are you unhappy because I said that? Even though you were not amazing, it was not too bad and I like the idea of having a variety of partners. It will take a while before the other humans get to enter the city. Who knows when I will get my hands on another one.”

“Soon. Much sooner than you think.” I replied with a smile.

“Alright. Stop thinking about this. If you have the energy to argue with me, we can have another round.” The succubus chuckled and quickly grabbed onto my flaccid member.

“Hold on!” I exclaimed, alarmed by her sudden move. “You already sucked me completely dry. You will absorb my reserve vitality if we do it again.”

“Stop overreacting. I know how far I can go. You will just feel very tired and probably fall asleep as soon as we finish, but you won’t die.”

In the middle of the night, Keera, the succubus opened her dark red eyes and sat up on the bed. She glanced at the human snoring at her side with a faint smile.

‘It was a good harvest. Too bad his constitution is a bit lacking but that is what I should expect from someone at the first circle.’ She said to herself.

She gently moved the human’s hand from her waist and got off the bed. Her eyes shone in the dark as she noticed the defenceless storage belts placed on the night table.

“Mmm.” The human grumbled lightly but showed no signs of waking up.

Intrigued, Keera took a closer look at the storage belts. She has been attracted to the human because of the vitality his body contained. The zeroth floor was full of untapped resources and considering how quickly the human managed to climb to the first floor, there were high chances that he got his hands on some treasures. He may have consumed some that increased his vitality but he may also have kept some in the storage belts.

Keera examined the ordinary looking storage belt first but was quickly disappointed. It was completely empty and the storage belt itself did not have much value. The other one, on the other hand, looked more interesting. When she tried to open the pouch on the belt, she felt a strong resistive force stopping her from opening it.

‘Interesting. It has been enchanted with Bind and only the human can open it.’

It was pointless to try to open it by force. And while the enchantment could be disabled by another enchantment called Unbind, disabling it was very costly. The valuables inside the storage belt may not be worth the price and stealing the belts could bring up some trouble for her sister.

‘Should I do it?’ Keera glanced at the sleeping human on the bed. She had just drained his essence, absorbing enough to force his body in a weakened state without causing long lasting damages.

Eventually, Keera made up her mind and shook her head. ‘Let’s not be too greedy. Tonight’s harvest has been quite good already. I will leave it like this to avoid potential complications. I’ll just ask sister to keep an eye on him. If he does have some treasures on him, the Healing Temple won’t let them go so easily. He is being treated well right now but how long will this last?’

She got up and released her illusions, allowing her horns and tail to reappear. She then quietly picked up her clothes and put on a thin gown before heading toward the door. After confirming that the human had not moved, she opened the door and left without a sound, leaving only a faint fragrance behind.

A few moments later, as he felt a light air current, the human suddenly opened his eyes. He looked tired and was actively fighting against the desire to sleep. His eyes scanned the room briefly, from the door, to the night table and his bed.

Morning came and the small room I stayed at was soon invaded by the rays of light piercing through the curtain. I grunted unhappily, feeling dizzy and exhausted. The night felt like it passed way too quickly. My throat was dry and my back was aching from last night’s action. I forced myself to open my eyes.

I was relieved to find my two storage belts lying on the night table. I suspected that they were the succubus’ main target; as we were interacting last night in the bathroom, I occasionally noticed her eyes wandering around the storage belts. Fortunately, she did not try to steal them. She had the strength to do so but I would have grounds to accuse her of stealing since I have already been spotted with the storage belts by many other healers.

‘Hopefully, I won’t have to meet her again. Once the other humans start climbing the tower, there will be more than enough targets out there. I will just put this incident behind me and think of this encounter as a one night stand.’ I sat up and stretched my arms. It was difficult to get angry at the succubus. Although she approached me without consent, I could not deny the fact that the act has been enjoyable. My current weaker body has been simply unable to resist the appeal and seduction of the succubus and her Charm. Now that my mind was clear, I looked back at last night with apprehension. ‘I should lay low and stay away from the succubi. She treated me like a toy but I cannot say for sure that the other succubi would do the same. Besides if I cannot afford to lose too much vitality.’

‘So tired… I don’t want to get up but it is my first day of work… She drained me too much…’ I got up lazily.

With half-opened eyes, I glanced at the content of the scroll listing my schedule.

‘The first task of the day is to run a quick check up on the workers of the Lovers Hall. It won’t just be running Heal mindlessly like yesterday. I’ll also have to use Cure to make sure none of the workers contracted sexually transmitable diseases.’

131