Extra 4 – The Wedding Ceremony
792 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Here, in the presence of the gods, I accept your vows and declare you husband and wife. The couple can now kiss.” As the priest said those words, Chiffon-san and her groom kissed. “The oath is now sealed, blessings of the gods to those two!” With that as a cue, the audience rose from their seats and clapped wildly, me too of course.

I felt really happy just by seeing their joy.

 

Now that the ceremony is over, I’m waiting outside the temple to see their exit. After that, they’ll take a carriage to the party venue. Everyone else will have to reach the party on their own.

Waaaaa! They’re coming out! I cheered them on as they happily cuddled in a picturesque scene. The noble women started gathering at the bottom of the stairs to try catching the bouquet… I don’t want to go in the middle of all those nobles though, so I stood in the sidelines. I caught the prince’s gaze at one point, but decided to ignore it.

By the way, some regions have the custom of throwing a garter belt, apparently the bouquet is for the women and the belt for the men… Though the groom needs to take the belt from under the bride’s skirt… Well, I guess it’s fine since they’d be married anyways.

Ah, it seems like I was thinking about some pointless things. The bouquet was thrown towards the sky and all the noble women extended their hands to catch it even though it was clearly out of reach.

While looking at that pleasant scene, a strong wind blew. I closed my eyes for a second due to the sudden gust, and when I opened them, something was about to fall in front of me, so I automatically put my hands out to catch it.

With a light sound, the thing fell into my arms… I let out a stupefied “Eh?” when I realized the bouquet was now in my hands… Why did fall here!? I didn’t even have my hands stretched out! Look at all those nobles staring down at me because of that!

“That’s great! Seems like Sakura-chan is the next to get married then?” Aria-sama cheerfully exclaimed.

“Eeeeh!?” I know the one that catches the bouquet is supposed to marry, but I don’t even have a partner…

“Who else could be your partner? It’s onii-sama of course!” While I was trying to think of what to do with the bouquet, Aria-sama said this kind of thing…

4