Forty-Eight Hours – Ch.2 – Adorably Fun-Sized
1.1k 2 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

:=: Brendan :=:

After Brendan and Tanya had finished their coffees, Tanya got up and took some fresh towels out of a closet.

"Here you go Brandi. There's shampoo and conditioner and everything already in there, make sure you use them both. You've got great hair, you want to treat it right."

He accepted the towels, then hesitated. He didn't want to take the blanket into the washroom, but didn't want to walk around naked infront of Tanya either.

Fortunately she seemed to pick up on the reason for his hesitation. Tanya got up and picked up the empty coffee cups and took them into the kitchen, giving him some privacy.

Brendan still blushed as he dropped the blanket on the sofa then quickly moved into the bathroom. His underwear were on the floor where he'd left them earlier and his t-shirt still hanging on the doorknob. He kicked the underwear into a corner and tossed the shirt ontop of them, then closed the door. Finally he placed the towels on the bathroom counter for now.

The shower was a typical tub/shower arrangement, except instead of just a simple shower-head on the wall it was one of those shower massage things with the adjustable head on a long hose, though it was mounted up on the wall so he could use it like a normal shower.

There was a shelf on the wall over the tub, with various tubes and bottles but he couldn't see a simple bar of soap anywhere. He saw the conditioner and the shampoo, but instead of soap it looked like he was stuck with 'foaming shower gel'.

Stepping up into the tub reminded him of how much shorter he was now. Comparing his current size against Tanya, he was sure he'd lost about ten inches of height. He had another reminder of how things had changed as he struggled to get the water started. Both the hot and cold taps were tight and it took him a few moments and a lot of effort to get both of them going.

The shower itself was a bit of an adventure. He'd expected to hate it, to spend the whole time being completely weirded-out. Instead, he was mostly curious rather than anything else.

More than once he'd wondered what it'd be like to be a girl. He figured that was probably common, everyone was curious now and then what things were like on the other side of the fence. Not that he'd ever admit that to Tanya, or anyone else, of course. So as he started to shower, and he was forced to deal with this very different new body, he found himself paying attention and comparing how different the various sensations were.

The first thing he noticed was his skin was much more sensitive now, he was more aware of the feeling of the water washing over his body. He was surprised to discover he didn't miss the body hair at all. In fact he found he much preferred the smooth, hairless look and feel. He almost wished he could get away with it as a guy.

He got through most of the washing up without any trouble. Arms, legs, belly, face, all went fine. He actually appreciated the lack of facial hair as much as the lack of body hair. It was nice not to have to worry about shaving, and not having to deal with all the stubble. Finally he'd washed all but his chest, and between his legs. He'd put that off as long as he could.

Brendan took a deep breath then got started with his chest. He quickly discovered he needed to be gentle with the boobs. They were sensitive, and his large nipples even more so. It was kind of surprising he wasn't even getting turned on by this. He could definitely tell from how sensitive they were, this sort of thing could be a lot of fun if he was in the right mood for it.

Washing between his legs was also a strange new experience, and he found himself focusing more on the process of getting clean and trying to ignore the sensations and emotions about that. It wasn't awful, but... Actually maybe that's what was making him feel weird? It wasn't awful.

Brendan finished up as quick as he could there, and tried to forget about how he felt about that as he turned his attention to his hair.

The long hair was a bit of a drawback, he wasn't used to having so much of it. By the time he'd got it all washed then done the conditioner, he had a new level of appreciation for Tanya with her hair down to her waist. His was only an inch or two past his shoulders.

He spent a few more minutes making sure everything was fully rinsed off, before he finally emerged from the shower. Picking up one of the towels, he started drying off. He'd already figured out in the shower that he'd have to be gentle about it, and some areas required a softer touch than others.

He was also aware of how the shower gel and conditioner had left his body and hair with a sort of floral scent. He didn't actually mind it though, at least not while he was stuck like this. It would be awkward smelling like that as his normal self, but it was fine while he looked like this.

Eventually he was done, and kept one towel wrapped around his body. It covered him from his chest down to just past his behind. He'd dried his hair as best he could with the other towel, but it felt like it was going to take hours for the hair to finish drying on its own.

He opened the door and stepped back out, and saw Tanya was in the living-room again. He also saw some clothes waiting for him on the sofa.

"How'd it go?" Tanya asked, looking him over again.

Brendan shrugged, "It was a shower."

She raised an eyebrow, "That's it? You didn't get freaked out... Or experiment with anything?"

He frowned, "No? It was just different. I guess I got most of the 'freaking out' out of my system when I woke up."

Tanya sort of stared at him for a few more moments, then she gestured towards the small pile of clothes on the sofa. "It was a challenge finding stuff that'll fit you. You're kind of adorably fun-sized." She grinned. "So there's panties and a sports-bra that will probably fit, a pair of leggings... They're capris on me but they should be fine on you. And a top that I think will work."

She added, "I'm not sure yet what we'll do for shoes, your feet look tiny. We'll figure something out."

Brendan blushed a little at a few of the comments. He wasn't used to being described as 'adorably fun-sized' and it gave him some more strange feelings as he tried not to think of himself in those terms. He moved towards the sofa to look at the clothes.

Tanya got up and said, "My turn in the shower. You get yourself dressed. If you need a hand with anything, I'll help when I'm done."

He rolled his eyes and said sarcastically, "Thanks Tanya, but I'm pretty sure I can dress myself."

She grinned, "Of course. Have fun."

He watched her disappear into the washroom, then after she'd closed the door he had a closer look at the clothing.

He was pleasantly surprised to see nothing was overly girly or slutty or anything like that. It was all just kind of normal and casual. The panties were a light pink, but there were no bows or frills or whatever. Just plain functional cotton undies. It felt a bit weird at first, the way they fit against his sensitive flesh, but was nothing he couldn't get used to.

The leggings were a little loose on his calfs and up to his knees, but tighter around his hips and ass, and then a little loose at his waist. They'd work though, he could tell they weren't going to slide off or anything. They were a sort of grey-and-black camouflage pattern. He would have preferred a solid grey or solid black, but at least they weren't pink, or covered in flowers or something.

The sports bra was a bit of an ordeal. Getting it on wasn't all that difficult, there were no hooks or closures and no adjustable bits, it was just tight stretchy fabric. Actually making it comfortable however, took some handling and manipulating till his boobs were properly positioned in the cups. He had a lot of very strange and confusing feelings about that whole process.

When it was done though, he appreciated the fact that they weren't bouncing and jiggling all over the place any more. He wasn't sure if the bra fit right or not, but it worked well enough for today. Like the panties, the bra was a pale pink, but no-one would see it once he had something overtop of it.

The last item was a large dark green top of some kind. He pulled it on over his head and got it settled into place, then looked down at it and frowned. It fit ok, it was large and loose, the neckline wasn't too deep so it wasn't showing off boobs or cleavage or anything. All in all it was fairly subtle and modest. And Brendan appreciated the fact that it was just a simple solid colour, rather than some fancy print or pattern.

What made him frown was it appeared to be a dress. It hung down almost to his knees, the sleeves were just above his elbows. He wasn't sure if it was meant to be a big t-shirt, and he knew on Tanya it would probably look more like an oversized shirt. But on his small body, it was more like a slightly shapeless dress.

He sighed deeply, then just sat down on the sofa, and picked up the second water bottle he'd grabbed earlier. It was another struggle to get it open, and the effort left his fingers sore again. The loss of strength was actually more annoying than the boobs or the hair or the clothes.

Brendan had a few sips of water, then looked down at himself again. He realized he was sitting like he usually would, sort of slouched back with his legs spread. He sighed, feeling self-conscious, and shifted around on the sofa. After experimenting with a few different ways to sit, he found something that suited his new look and wasn't too uncomfortable for him.

Finally he just relaxed on the sofa and sipped the water, as he waited for Tanya to finish her shower.

:=: Tanya :=:

Tanya wound her hair up into a bun and used a hair band to keep it in place. She'd just washed it yesterday and didn't want to waste an extra hour on it again today.

She showered quickly, but her thoughts were on her guest. She didn't have a lot of experience with this sort of situation. She'd never used magic like that on someone before, and she was pretty sure she'd only done it this time because she was kind of drunk last night and Brendan had insisted on making that bet.

The thing that was surprising her now was how well Brandi was taking it. A few years ago Tanya had been in almost the same position, except instead of losing a bet she'd been acting like a jerk and had gotten cursed for it. And instead of two days, she was going to be stuck for a full month.

Tanya didn't like to think about that stuff very often, but she'd probably never forget what that first day had been like for her. She'd been a complete wreck, overwhelmed with fear and emotions, and she'd cried almost constantly for the whole day.

Brandi was grumpy and unhappy, but she wasn't a mess of tears and panic. Maybe it was because she knew it'd be over soon? Or maybe she was just braver, and more laid-back than Tanya had been.

When Tanya was newly changed, she couldn't even stand the thought of a bath or shower, she was horrified at having to see and experience her new body. Even just going to the washroom had been an upsetting ordeal for her. Brandi on the other hand hadn't even blinked at the suggestion of a shower.

Tanya had actually been ready to dispell the magic and turn Brendan back to normal, if he'd started having a breakdown or if Tanya thought he was slipping into depression. From what she'd seen so far though, Brandi wasn't taking it any harder than if she'd been forced to wear an embarrassing outfit or got a silly haircut or something.

Once she finished drying off, Tanya wrapped a towel around herself and exited the washroom, going straight into her bedroom. She got herself dressed, putting on some skinny jeans and a tight t-shirt, and a pair of running shoes. She kept her hair up in the bun for now, so it wouldn't get in the way while she was making breakfast.

She emerged from her bedroom and started for the kitchen, but stopped in her tracks in the living-room.

Brandi was sitting crosslegged on the sofa, fully dressed in the clothes Tanya had left her. She had a half-empty water bottle in her left hand, and was looking down at her phone in her right hand. She seemed to be relaxed and comfortable. The only thing out of place was her hair was still wet.

The redhead looked up at Tanya, noticed she was staring, and asked "What is it now?"

Tanya blinked then said, "Nothing. You didn't have any trouble with the bra?"

Brandi sort of half-blushed, half-scowled. "It wasn't rocket-science. Are you just trying to rub my face in all this stuff, or did you really think I couldn't figure it out?"

Tanya hesitated, then replied "Honestly, I didn't think you'd even try? I uh... Thought you'd freak out, or complain, or put up more of a fight or something."

"Whatever you want, for forty-eight hours." Brandi stated flatly. "I'm just playing along till I'm free."

Tanya nodded slowly. She was still surprised though.

Finally she continued into the kitchen, and asked, "Are you ok with bacon? I was gonna make bacon sandwiches for breakfast, but if you don't eat meat or whatever, I can figure something else out."

"Yeah that's fine." Brandi replied, her attention back on her phone.

Tanya frowned, "You aren't telling people what happened, are you?"

"One, no-one would believe me. Two, you think I want my friends knowing I look like this?" The redhead rolled her eyes. "I was just texting my room-mates to let them know I'll be out of town till tomorrow night. We usually do a poker-night on Saturdays."

Tanya nodded, then got started making breakfast. She also put the coffee maker on again while she cooked.

Soon enough she had two toasted bacon sandwiches ready. Tanya picked up both plates and carried them out to the living room.

"Here you go, cutie." She grinned as she handed one to the redhead.

Brandi glared a little but said "Thanks." as she accepted the plate.

Tanya set the other one down on the coffee table then said, "There's also more fresh coffee ready." She went back into the kitchen and grabbed some napkins, setting them on the coffee table as well.

Brandi followed her back into the kitchen and the two of them got more coffee, then finally they sat back down in the living-room to eat.

Tanya sat in the easy chair. It had wide flat arms, so she could stick her plate on one side and her coffee mug on the other. She found herself staring again though as Brandi sat on the sofa with her knees pressed together and her plate on her lap.

They ate in silence for a few minutes. When she was about halfway through her sandwich Brandi finally asked, "What is it now? You've been staring at me since we started eating."

Tanya smiled a little, "Well for one thing, you're going to have to get used to being stared at. You're pretty hot, you know?" That brought another blush to the redhead's cheeks. "But mostly I'm just impressed by how well you're doing. I mean, you're actually acting like a girl? How you're sitting and all."

Brandi frowned at her. "I'm not some alien new to Earth you know? I know how girls sit."

"Sorry." Tanya nodded. "I guess I'm just surprised how well you're adapting."

They continued eating in silence, but Brandi couldn't finish hers. She seemed a little confused for a moment, before figuring out that her smaller body included a smaller stomach.

When Tanya was done, she got up and took the plates back into the kitchen and started washing the dishes. She was surprised again when Brandi joined her, picking up a tea-towel to dry them off. Tanya decided not to comment.

When they were done though she smiled, "Thanks Brandi."

The redhead frowned, "Do you have to keep calling me that when we're alone? I get that it'd be weird saying Brendan out in public but there's no-one else here now."

Tanya fixed herself another cup of coffee and nodded, "I'm going to keep calling you Brandi because until the forty-eight hours are up, that's who you are."

The redhead just sighed, "Fine. But fair warning, I'm gonna keep complaining about it." She got some more coffee for herself as well, then asked, "So what next?"

The two returned to the living-room, and Tanya replied, "We'll take it easy for a bit, then I think we're going to have to do a little bit of shopping. There's a couple second-hand clothes stores not far from here. We need to get you a few things. I have some sandals that you can wear but honestly your feet are so tiny everything I have is going to be far too big. And we need to get you a dress for tonight."

"I'm not paying for clothes." Brandi stated. "If you want to waste money on stuff that's only going to be worn once, that's on you."

Tanya grinned, "Fair enough."

She relaxed sipping her coffee, watching as the petite redhead settled cross-legged on the sofa again, cradling her coffee mug in both hands. It was hard not to stare. Brandi was taking all of this amazingly well.

After a few minutes, Brandi asked "Do you do this stuff a lot? I mean... Witchcraft stuff, turning guys into chicks and all that?"

Tanya grimaced. "Actually this is the first time I've done it... I'm not really a very good witch, to be honest."

Brandi looked a little worried, "You'll still be able to fix me tomorrow night though?"

"Sure." Tanya nodded. "Reversing the spell isn't a problem."

Brandi looked relieved to hear that.

After another few minutes, the redhead said "You know, you could make a lot of money with this. Like, there's actually guys out there who'd pay good money for you to do this to them, turn them into girls."

"You mean trans people?" Tanya asked. "My friends in the coven do that, helping trans people. But they do it quietly? Like, they can't exactly advertise witchcraft and magic, it's all kept very secret."

After another sip of her coffee, she added "They don't charge money for it either, they just help people for free."

Brandi looked thoughtful for a few moments, then said, "Huh. That's actually really nice of them." Then she glared a little, "On the other hand, it's less nice to get me drunk then do this to me for a bet."

"In my defence, you're the one who insisted on a high-stakes bet." Tanya pointed out. "And also in my defence, I was kind of drunk too."

Brandi nodded, she didn't try to argue that.

Tanya added with a smirk, "But since it happened and we're here, I'm going to enjoy myself, and make sure you honour the bet. Girlfriend."

Brandi just rolled her eyes and had another sip of coffee.

53