Forty-Eight Hours – Ch.3 – Dinner & Friends
1k 1 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

:=: Brendan :=:

Brendan sat quietly on the sofa while Tanya was working on his make-up. He'd tried to protest at first but eventually gave up. She was determined to give him the 'full experience' or whatever, and it just wasn't worth it to keep fighting.

The fact that it would be over tomorrow night helped a lot of course. He could sort of look at it like a little vacation. He was taking a vacation from himself. It also didn't hurt that Tanya was basically doing all the work and paying for everything.

They'd gone out for a little shopping in the afternoon. That had been another adventure. The worst part was the shoes. His own were ridiculously large on him now, and even Tanya's shoes were too big. He'd had to wear a pair of flip-flops out to the stores. Thankfully it wasn't a long walk.

The second-worst thing after the shoes, was having to try on womens clothes in the change-room. That was embarrassing, but then again, it's not like anyone looking at him would know it was him. They all just saw a cute little redhead shopping with her tall blonde girlfriend.

Brendan hadn't paid close attention but he figured Tanya spent about a hundred dollars between the two second-hand stores. In the end he had a pair of white and pink running shoes, a pair of black dress shoes with low heels, a little black dress, a pair of black leggings, a large dark grey tunic-style shirt, a dark blue hoodie, and a little purse. She'd also bought him a pair of small cotton panties and his own sports bra, so he wouldn't have to borrow from her again tomorrow.

He'd protested about Tanya buying so much considering they were only having one date, but she reminded him he still had all day tomorrow as well. And the second pair of shoes was a backup incase he couldn't manage the heels.

After they got home, Tanya had sat him down on the sofa and started working on his hair, then she'd switched to his face. At long last she was finally finished, and she took a step back and looked him over.

"Not bad." Tanya grinned. "Ok, don't smear anything on your face, but take off the top and the leggings."

"What?!" Brendan frowned at her. "I'm not stripping infront of you!"

Tanya rolled her eyes, "Keep the bra and panties on, just lose the casual clothes. Time to get you into your dress, Brandi."

He sighed very deeply, but stood up. He blushed a little as he carefully pulled the large top off and let it drop onto the sofa, then pulled down the leggings and stepped out of them. He felt very exposed now, standing there with just the bra and panties on.

Tanya got the dress out and helped him slip it on, again being careful to avoid his make-up. She then moved around back and zipped it up for him.

Finally she put the black shoes down infront of him, "Ok, now the heels, and you're done."

He stepped into them, Tanya helped make sure they were on right. The shoes were tiny, but then so were his feet. He'd gone from a mens twelve down to a womens size five.

Tanya finally stepped back and looked him over, with a growing smile. "You look pretty damn hot, girl."

Brendan just frowned at her.

"Go have a look in the mirror, see for yourself!"

He sighed but moved to the washroom. The heels weren't too high, only about an inch, but he had to focus a little more on his walk. He could feel the way the heels changed the shape of his legs and behind, and now he had to change his walk a little to accommodate them.

In the washroom, he hesitated before looking at the mirror. He'd been in and out of here all day. He'd had three or four cups of coffee and two bottles of water after all. For the most part though he'd been avoiding looking in the mirror after the first few times.

Finally he looked up at his reflection, and just stared.

This morning, when he was half asleep, bleary-eyed and with messy hair, he thought he looked hot. Now he was positively smoking.

The black dress wasn't too risqué, it was actually fairly modest in that it didn't reveal too much skin. And it felt surprisingly comfortable. It was tight in all the right places though. It clung to his curves, accentuating his boobs, his hips, and his narrow waist. The skirt part went down to his knees, and the material was sort of heavy but very flexible, making it swish around with every movement.

He twisted left and right, intentionally swishing the skirt around some more. He watched it in the mirror as he felt it move against his bare legs. He almost wanted to try a twirl, but resisted the urge.

Still watching the mirror, his eyes moved upwards. His hair had a nice shine to it, his bright red locks were slightly wavy as they hung down just past his shoulders. And finally, his face...

Tanya hadn't gone crazy or anything. She'd just done enough to take what he already had, and make it better.

His full lips were now a deep red, similar to the colour of his nail polish. His eyes were highlighted with a little eyeliner, and eyeshadow that played off the bright green of his eyes. Some mascara made his lashes look a little longer and a little thicker. And finally, a bit of rouge added extra contour to his cheeks.

As he stared, he felt his heart-rate spike up a little, and some butterflies in his stomach.

The girl in the mirror was absolutely, undeniably, everything he'd ever wished for or dreamed of. Brendan could feel his emotions swirling, but he wasn't sure exactly what he was feeling. Staring at the reflection, he wasn't feeling lust. He wasn't even feeling attraction, or at least, not exactly. He absolutely liked what he saw, but...

His eyes widened and he blushed as it hit him. The feeling was pride. He was a girl, and he was hot, and he was proud of that? It didn't make sense... Brendan pulled his eyes away from the mirror and exited the bathroom, feeling shaken and confused.

"So what do you think?" Tanya asked, still waiting in the living-room.

It was a few more seconds before he trusted his voice, "Uh... Pretty good... I'm glad it's just one night though..."

Tanya was still watching him, and finally she smirked a little. "You're looking a little flustered there, Brandi. Were you getting turned-on by what you saw in the mirror?"

Brendan felt himself blushing even more now.

Tanya interpreted that as confirmation, as she giggled "It's ok. I did make you into your dream girl after all. Nothing to be ashamed of."

He stayed silent, rather than correct her. He wasn't even sure why he was embarrassed, but he didn't want to admit to her what his reflection had actually made him feel.

Finally he asked, "Are you just going to tease me all evening, or are you getting dressed up too?"

Tanya grinned, "I plan on doing both."

With that, she went into her bedroom to get changed, then spent some time in the bathroom doing her hair and make-up.

Brendan walked around the small apartment some more, to get a little more practice with the heels. They weren't that bad to begin with, but by the end of the thirty or forty minutes it took Tanya to get herself ready, he was feeling pretty confident with them.

When Tanya was finally ready, Brendan looked her over and this time he was definitely feeling arroused. He was pretty sure he'd never actually seen her in a dress before.

She was wearing a short pleated black skirt that barely reached her knees, and light loose blouse with a deep neckline that didn't leave much to the imagination. Her make-up was a little less subtle than his, with bright red lipstick and colourful eyeshadow, and some heavier eyeliner and mascara. She'd left her hair down and loose, though she'd brushed it out and it had a nice shine to it now.

Tanya had put on a pair of heels on as well, just a little higher than his. She was already a tall girl, she didn't really need the advantage of heels. Her shoes were also a bit chunkier than his, with a square toe and thick square heels.

The heels and the skirt made her legs look a bit longer than they already were, and accentuated her behind a little more. The blouse had a deep v-neck, and it was light enough that the dark lace bra she was wearing underneath showed through slightly.

The bra itself seemed to hold her breasts a little closer together and also pushing them out a little further. Combined with the deep neck of the blouse it really put her cleavage on full display. And with the height difference between them, it was incredibly hard for Brendan not to stare when she stood infront of him.

As he felt his arrousal getting stronger, he started to shift his stance before he remembered there wouldn't be an erection to be covered up. That realization brought with it another little bundle of mixed emotions, leaving him feeling confused and flustered once again. Finally he just stood with his legs pressed closely together.

Tanya grinned at him and asked, "Ready for our big night out, Brandi?"

Brendan gulped, "I suppose..."

Tanya grabbed her purse, and handed Brendan his. He had his phone in it and had taken the cash from his wallet, but he'd left his ID and everything else with his wallet and jeans. It was all in the wrong name anyways.

His purse had a spaghetti strap that felt weird resting on his left shoulder, and he wound up sort of just carrying it in his left hand rather than trusting the skinny strap. He felt a little less self-conscious about it when he realized Tanya was doing the same with hers, just carrying it for now.

The restaurant she took him to was only about a ten minute walk away. It was a cosy Vietnamese place, that didn't look like much but the food was great and the prices were right. He actually knew it, him and his room-mates ate here sometimes.

They got a table near the front, and soon enough they were eating.

Brendan got his favourite, a bbq pork and rice dish, and Tanya had a small bowl of pho. They also split an order of spring rolls. Brendan ordered a beer with dinner, but nearly spat it out after the first sip.

"Ugh..." He frowned at the glass. "What's wrong with this?"

Tanya took it and sniffed it, then shrugged. "It's just normal beer. Maybe your tastebuds have changed?"

He sighed, and pushed the beer aside and just got a glass of water instead as he continued eating.

He only got about halfway through the meal before realizing he was full. He sighed, "Right, smaller stomach..."

Tanya smiled, "Look at it this way, at least you're not going to ruin that cute girlish figure."

He was about to agree with her, when he caught himself. He didn't need to worry about his 'girlish figure' after tomorrow night. And this wasn't his figure anyways. It wasn't him, it was temporary. He just didn't want to over-eat and get himself sick.

Tanya was still enjoying her soup, when suddenly they were joined by two young men. They pulled out the empty chairs and sat down without even asking.

Brendan's heart skipped a beat. It was his roommates, Corey and Doug.

"Hello ladies!" Corey grinned.

Corey was one of those guys who always seemed to think he was much cooler than he actually was. Brendan mostly thought he was fairly harmless, and Corey usually didn't get so full of himself as to be annoying.

He had dark hair which he usually left a little long and a little wild, and he tended to only shave every few days. Brendan knew Corey thought it gave him a wild roguish look, but at the moment he just looked scruffy. He was wearing black jeans, a black t-shirt, and he had an old pair of Docs on his feet. He was also wearing sunglasses, as usual.

Both Doug and Corey were looking Brendan over, then Doug turned to Tanya and asked "Hey Tanya, who's the hot redhead?"

In many ways Doug was the opposite of Corey. Tall, but skinny and kind of lanky, he kept his curly blond hair fairly short. He hadn't shaved recently either, though he usually kept himself clean-shaven. And where Corey thought he was cool, Doug tended to assume he wasn't.

He was wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and sneakers. Brendan frowned slightly. He was pretty sure that was the same shirt Doug was wearing yesterday, when they were all out drinking together.

Tanya replied in an cold tone, "This is my friend, None-of-your-fucking-business. Now get lost."

The guys didn't move, as Corey asked "How was your night with Brendan? We saw the two of you left the bar together last night. Did he rock your world or what?"

The blonde just rolled her eyes, "As if."

Doug smiled, "So this is perfect. You two look like you're ready for a night out. So are me and Corey. Two of you, two of us, seems like destiny."

"Not a chance." Tanya said. "Now piss off and leave us alone."

"Hey, come on." Corey almost sounded like he was whining, though he probably thought he was sounding cool or something. "You two are sitting there looking lonely, no dates. Doug and me are here to help."

Brendan had kept quiet so far. At first he'd been terrified that his room-mates somehow recognized him, but he quickly realized they were just trying to hit on him and Tanya. And they were so bad at it!

He'd almost feel sorry for them, if he wasn't so annoyed at them for intruding on his and Tanya's meal. Finally he couldn't take any more and spoke up.

"Two things guys. One, if you're going to go around hitting on girls, at least pick straight girls. Tanya and I aren't 'lonely' or 'dateless', we're girlfriends. And two, even if we were straight, the fact is we're both way out of your league, boys. I mean, seriously? Look at you two." He rolled his eyes and shook his head slightly.

Corey seemed most offended, as he looked right at Brendan and scoffed "You're not as hot as you think, short-stuff."

Brendan had to suppress a laugh. Corey was usually in no place to be calling out people on their height. He was just barely average himself, being at least an inch shorter than Tanya. And normally Brendan had 4 or 5 inches on him.

Ignoring the jab at his small size, Brendan pointed out, "At least I've got a date tonight, with a gorgeous blonde. You'll probably end up spending the evening with a bottle of lotion and a towel."

That was enough for Corey, he stood up grumbling "Bitches don't know what you're missing." Then he stalked away, and a moment later Doug got up and followed.

Tanya was grinning, and after the guys were gone she leaned forward and asked quietly, "Holy shit Brandi, where'd that come from?"

Brendan shrugged "I just got fed up with them. They were annoying. Not to mention just sitting down uninvited like that. Not even a hello or can I join you? Just fucking help yourselves guys."

A moment later he had a thought, and felt his cheeks going red. He whispered, "Oh shit... Was I like that too? Fuck..."

Tanya whispered back, "You weren't that bad, honestly. Except when you had a few beers in you..."

"Sorry..." Brendan sighed, blushing brighter.

:=: Tanya :=:

After they'd both finished dinner, Tanya paid for the meal, and then she and Brandi set out for the club.

It was another ten or fifteen minute walk from the restaurant, but Brandi seemed to be managing the heels just fine. For now they were walking quietly, and Tanya was thinking about how Brandi had handled the encounter with her room-mates.

At first the redhead had been startled, or scared. Tanya saw that in her eyes when the two guys had suddenly joined them. But she'd quickly recovered from that, and then when she had finally spoken to the two guys she didn't pull any punches.

Tanya knew Brendan could be quick with the come-backs and insults. They'd traded jabs at each other over the year they'd known each other, so she wasn't too surprised at Brandi's sharp tongue this evening. She was a bit surprised that the redhead had reacted that way to her friends and room-mates though.

She was also a bit surprised at what Brandi had said too, that she and Tanya were out of the boys' league. So the redhead was acknowledging that she was hot, and was apparently embracing it and owning it.

As they continued walking together, Tanya let herself stare a little again. So far, Brandi had no trouble with the heels. She knew she'd been practicing in the apartment before they'd left, which had been another little surprise.

Tanya wasn't going to say anything, but after everything she'd seen so far today, she figured there was at least a fifty-fifty chance that Brandi wouldn't want her to reverse the spell tomorrow night.

"You're staring again." Brandi commented as they walked. She didn't sound upset or exasperated any more. It was more like she just was making an observation.

"Yep." Tanya smiled. "Like I said, you're hot. People are going to stare."

Brandi looked thoughtful for a moment, then pointed out "Perhaps, but so far most of the staring I've had has come from you. I'm starting to think you're actually into me like this."

That caught Tanya off-guard, and she struggled to come up with a witty response. "Well... You're my girlfriend right now, so of course I'm into you."

Brandi just smiled slightly.

Tanya was caught staring again. She was positive that was the first time she'd seen Brandi smile. She hoped she'd see it again soon, it was beautiful.

Finally they arrived outside the club, and Tanya announced with a smile, "Here we are."

There was the faint throb of music audible from outside, and she could tell Brandi was a little nervous again.

Tanya was pretty sure Brendan hadn't spent a lot of time going clubbing or even just dancing, so this would probably be another completely new experience for the redhead.

54