Start Digging!
2k 6 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now Having, 250 DP left Abel purchased a 200 DP sword, so the Orc could defend itself, and a 50 DP iron shovel.

He handed both to the orc, and then pointed at the wall and said "Start digging, I want you to make another room, as big as this one.

The orc looked at him with a pitying expression as if saying 'I am a killing machine, and you are making me dig dirt?'.

But Abel did not notice his expression, or if he did he made sure that he didn't show it. And to make sure the orc did it right he explicitly told it to use the shovel for digging, and only to use the sword for fighting intruders.

Content with what he had set up so far Abel left to orc to its work and teleported back into his god space, which is where he first arrived after being transported into this world. Although it is a question as to whether or not his god space would be considered a part of the world.

Just for fun, Abel decided to check the orc's stats and see what they were like compared to him.

__________________________
Name: N/A

Race: Orc

Profession: Orc Swordsman

Level: 1

Age: 11

Strength: 8.3

Vitality: 6.3

Stamina: 4.1

Agility: 2.4

Mana: 0

Intelligence: 0.9

-Skills-

Actives: [Strong Arm Minor]

Passives:
__________________________

Abel looked at its stats and let out a low whistle as he was impressed. He knew that if he would lose a fight in seconds against the orc, even though they were both Level 1. He may have a chance to escape if he was running away, but that was also slim to none.

Abel closed the window, then said: "Alright, let's use that lottery ticket now since we have nothing else to do."

Genesis agreed, and a prize wheel appeared on the screen. There were hundreds of different prizes he could see on the wheel, and looking at all the options made his head hurt.

He quickly tried to glance through them and saw everything from Agility Boots to a baby frost dragon. His eyes quickly landed on a golden piece and saw that if he landed it on there he would get an extra Dominion Heart.

The where started spinning as Abel was looking at the prizes and the words quickly became inaudible as it spun around in circles.

Time passed, and the wheel slowly began to decelerate, until it came to a complete stop.

The ticking of the arrow felt like knocks against his heart, and the closer it got to the golden piece the louder the knocks were.

Finally slowed down to a halt, not reaching the grand prize, and Abel sighed, seeing as how he was only three spots away.

Looking at the prize he won, he saw it read [Level 5 Sheep beastkin].

Looking at its level Abel was happy that his prize was not totally useless, and would be of some use to him. Seeing the other possible prizes, like [Level 1 Goblin] or [Corn Seeds] Abel was happy that he didn't win something horrible.

16