Addressing the Inhabitants
1.6k 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once he heard that this man before him was sent here because a new dungeon surfaced, he immediately agreed to his request with a happy expression on his face.

He was so happy because all dungeons became hot spots for adventurers, which would increase the economy of the village, making it a better place for all the residents.

The old man quickly left the room and called for someone, a woman quickly arrived, and he told her something, and she had a questioning look on her face when she looked at Abel but said nothing as she nodded then left.

The old man motioned them to follow him, then they walked towards the center of the town where there was a wide clearing.

Abel did not tell the man he was the Owner of the dungeon, because he did not want this information to leak, so he kept it to his confidants, only saying that he is now in control of this land.

The old man said to wait here, and slowly villagers began to trickle into the town square, one after another.

After about ten minutes the old man stepped forward as he cleared his throat, and the crowd quieted down.

"Attention everyone! This day will mark a new era, for our village, as we will begin to grow into a place that is worthwhile! We have gotten a new King today, and it is this man here" he said motioning to Abel to step forward.

Abel stepped forward and cleared his throat "Hello villagers of Delphi, I am Abel, and I have been placed as the King of this village, which makes this my land. The reason for this is that a new dungeon has surfaced here, and I am to oversee it. However, I will not treat you unfairly, and I promise to make sure this village becomes one of the biggest cities and greatest cities in this world." Abel said waving his hands for emphasis.

"I will not settle for mediocracy, and I will make my own Empire, loved by many, and feared by all! If you work with me now, you will not have to toil later! So, stand with me to make my dreams come true! NO...To make OUR dreams come true!" Abel said ending his speech

The crowd of villagers began to cheer as they heard his speech chanting his name, calling him King Abel because these people do not know he is destined to be a god one day.

Abel smiled at their enthusiasm, then made a glass of wine appear out of nowhere and began to gulp it down toasting to their future success.

"Tonight we party! For tomorrow we will start working hard towards success!" Abel said after his drink causing an uproar once more.

The crowd quickly dispersed as they ran home to get food and drinks for the party.

A bonfire was quickly set up in the town square, and they began to dance, sing, and drink deep into the night celebrating the succession of a new king, that would come to dominate these lands.

Abel left them to it because he knew they would not party to their fullest and it would be awkward if he was still around. He offered to let Mary stay and participate in the party, but she declined, saying that it is more fun to be with him.

Abel did not think them sitting alone would be more fun than partying, but he said nothing and let her do as she liked.

15