The Legendary Arm Pillow
1.2k 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Mary led Abel upstairs towards their room and pushed open the door, to see there was only one bed smack dab in the middle of the room.

Abel looked around the room before saying "Is there no bathrooms? I want to take a shower".

Mary looked at him and said, "There is only the communal one downstairs, but it is late, so It already closed, however, the restrooms are still open if you need to go".

Abel shrugged his shoulders as he said "Forget it" then he began to undress until he was in just his boxers and he went and got into bed. He did not attempt to be any sort of gentlemanly, and offer to sleep on the floor, because he knew Mary would just decline it.

Mary's face was red as she saw him undress, but when she noticed he stopped at his boxers and got into bed she calmed down a little. She too began to undress, and when she was almost done, she noticed Abel was watching her from the bed, and her face heated up once more.

She quickly finished, then dove under the covers, because although this development was what she wanted it was still embarrassing.

She squeezed up next to Abel, and placed her head on his arm, as she got the one and only legendary Arm Pillow!

Abel smiled at this and decided to teach her a lesson, so he reached his hand over and began to fondle her breasts as she was lying next to him.

Mary was frozen in shock and didn't move as Abel began to have his way with her body.

Abel smirked as he saw this thinking "That will teach her not to try and trick me again".

He let his hands roam around her body until Mary nearly recovered herself, then he patted her bottom as he said: "Alright, let's go to sleep since we need to wake up early tomorrow."

Mary was immediately disappointed that he stopped, as the situation was developing in the direction she had wanted, and just when she wanted to say something she heard Abel speak "Maybe next time because we truly need to wake up early tomorrow, and if we start, then we won't end until late into the night".

Mary pouted a little bit, but she knew he was right so she said nothing and cuddled up next to him as they prepared to fall asleep.

Abel himself was really excited, because of Mary, but he knew they had important stuff to do tomorrow, so he decided to hold off on eating Mary until a later date.

"Mary," Abel said as he felt her warmth next to him.

"Hmm?" Mary sleepily replied

"You won't leave me, right? You will stay by my side" Abel asked looking down at the woman in his arms.

"I will never leave you, my liege. There is no place I'd rather be" Mary yawned.

|I won't leave you either! Of course, I am currently unable to, but if I could I wouldn't!| Genesis chimed in causing Abel to roll his eyes, but he still thanked her for her thoughts.

He felt Mary cuddle up against himself and smiled, as he began to fall asleep to the sound of Mary's rhythmic breaths.

14