Job Professions
2k 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Abel woke up from one of the best nights of sleep he has had in a while and looked down at Mary who was still cuddled against him and smiled.

He gently raised her head up and placed it against the pillow before quietly getting dressed and leaving the room. He wanted to take a bath downstairs, as he hadn't taken one in some time and he felt gross.

After taking a bath in the communal bath downstairs he walked back to the room and noticed Mary was already awake and dressed, and was only waiting for Abel to come back.

She smiled as they both collected their stuff, and left the room heading towards the Magician's Guild.

"Hey Genesis, Is Mary considered a Magician, because she has active abilities, and has high mana and intelligence?" Abel asked Genesis as they were walking towards the Guild.

|Well, in this worlds standards she would be considered most similar to a Magician, but most other people are unable to buy their own skill, as you can, and have to either study scriptures, gain them through battle, or Level up to gain skills| Genesis began to explain.

|Some people are even unable to learn any Magic Skills in their whole lifetime, and are forced to focus on a different profession like a swordsman, or an assassin| She continued

|Mary also has not chosen a profession, the same as you, so both of you would not be classified yet| Genesis finished explaining.

"How does one choose a profession?" Abel asked

|The profession changes on its own depending on the type of work the person does, and since both you and Mary have not done anything, you have no profession|

Abel thanked Genesis and stopped asking questions as they arrived in front of the Magician's guild.

"Mary do you want to be a magician? Your stats are really well suited for it" Abel said to Mary as they were ascending the steps into the guild.

"I would like to be able to support you, so do you want me to be an attack based magician or a support magician/Healer?" Mary asked planning for the future.

"Hmmm... I think I would be more suited towards a swordsman, so you being a support magician having my back would be better. I will deal the damage, and you will make sure I don't die. Should I be a dual wielder? Those are cool." Abel said as he too began to think of what profession he wanted to pursue.

Thinking of Abel defending her fighting off monsters with two swords in his hands made Mary go into a state of bliss, as she absentmindedly replied: "Yeah, you would be dashing".

Hearing this Abel smiled and said "Well that is it then! I will train to be a dual-wielding swordsman!" Thinking of some of the anime he watched in his past life he grew excited and decided once they got back to Delphi he would purchase two swords, then go hunting.

13