A007 – Processing Sandalwood
7.4k 28 228
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A little change of the illustration in this chapter.

[Kyoto: Ruri's Home]

Next morning.

A girl awakens from her slumber, yawning awkwardly on the bed. There were no clothes covering her body, letting the sunlight from the window shine down on her naked body.

Spoiler

[collapse]

While waiting for the remaining drowsiness to disappear, the girl recalled her dream. It was a ridiculous dream, where the rest of humanity suddenly didn't wear any clothes anymore.

"Woaahhhmm!! What a crazy dream..."

That girl, Yasaka Ruri couldn't help but think. It is said in an article that the dream is actually the wish of the person which is deeply hidden in his subconscious.

If that's true then what's her wish?

Free to see other people's naked bodies? Watching the world fall into depravity?

"Looks like I'm getting more and more perverted girl..."

Ruri sighed helplessly, but decided not to think about it anymore, it was just a dream anyway.

Rising from her bed, Ruri started her usual routine. She had breakfast, took a short bath, then... logged in to the game.

 

♠♠♠

 

[Ascension]

[Rosenweil Town Square]

When she reappeared in the town square, the first thing Hecate did was buy another stock 4,850 worth of cash items . In an instant, she bought 7 items in cash up to their purchase limit for the day.

Spoiler
     
[] Search Your Gems: 80.900  [➕] 
     
Recent Purchase | Consumable | Rental | Costume | Scroll | Misc  
Item Name
Price Limit
  Inventory
❇ Elixir 200 (0 / 1)   5
❇ Exp Potion 50 (0 / 7)   13
❇ 30 Condensed Hi-Potion Box 90 (0 / 10)   35
❇ 30 Condensed Hi-Ether Box 150 (0 / 10)   35
❇ Life Insurance Scroll 75 (0 / 8)   18
Crime Scroll 500 (0 / 2)   4
❇ Amnesia Stone 300 (0 / 1)   2
         
< Page 1 >
         

[collapse]

Hecate nodded with a satisfied face.

"Okay, that's enough for today's part."

It was very clear that she planned to keep doing this every day until she ran out of gems.

Truly the epitome of the loyal P2W player!

Done with that, Hecate opened her Game Interface and chose the Guild menu. She unhesitatingly pressed the Guild Skill, “Return Base” on her Guild Interface, and a few seconds later her figure teleported to the Genesis Guild Base in Brynhildr Fort.

Without further ado, she pressed another menu on his Guild Interface.

“Guild Treasury Exchange.”

At that instant, a new window appeared in front of Hecate.

Guild Treasury Exchange is a menu that any guild member can access at any time in their Guild Base. It connects directly to their Guild Treasury and members can exchange their Guild Contribution Points (GCP) for items stored there. Simultaneously, they can also store items and wait for another member to exchange the items with their GCP.

With a swift move, Hecate pressed the search button and typed "Sandalwood" with the virtual keyboard, then pressed Enter. Moments later, every item with Sandalwood in its name was quickly arranged into a list, waiting for Hecate to exchange.

Spoiler
       
[➕] Add Items    Contribution Point: ⚜️ 854.500 
[] Search | ❎ Sandalwood      
       
Search Result | Recent | Consumable | Equipment | Material | Misc
Item Name Inventory
Point Member
❇ Sandalwood Plank 0 ⚜️ 1500 Pururun
❇ Sandalwood Plank 0 ⚜️ 1650 Pururun
❇ Sandalwood Block 0 ⚜️ 3000 Pururun
❇ Sandalwood Oil Extract 0 ⚜️ 2000 Kogure
❇ Sandalwood Oil Extract 0 ⚜️ 2000 Kogure
❇ Sandalwood Plank 0 ⚜️ 1500 Rimenoa
❇ Sandalwood Plank 0 ⚜️ 1500 Rimenoa
❇ Sandalwood Leaf 0 ⚜️ 500 Rimenoa
❇ Sandalwood Leaf 0 ⚜️ 500 Rimenoa
❇ Sandalwood Seed Bag (×500) 0 ⚜️ 800 Meeko
❇ Sandalwood Fruit 0 ⚜️ 2800 Meeko
❇ Sandalwood Fruit 0 ⚜️ 2800 Meeko
❇ Sandalwood Plank 0 ⚜️ 1500 Pururun
❇ Sandalwood Oil Extract 0 ⚜️ 1950 Kogure
       
«  ‹  Page 1 | 2 | 3   ›  »
       

[collapse]

These sandalwood related items have many uses in the Guild and are in steady demand. They had been supplied by the Farmers division in the guild at regular intervals.

Given the size of the Genesis Guild, it was clear that they also had various specialties in the Production division. Players of the Farmer Subclass were also one of the divisions. It was their job to keep farming the materials needed by the other divisions to keep the guild economy going.

Sculptors and Craftsmen can use wood to craft their creations. Architects may use wood for their buildings. Chefs can use the fruit, or its oil to enhance their dishes. Alchemists and Apothecaries can also mix oil with their potions.

Thanks to this, Hecate was able to easily gather lots of Sandalwood to make the bed frame commissioned by Ouma.

Hecate spent a total of 30,000 GCP trading in lots of Planks and Sandalwood Blocks before she tore the Town Scroll up, transporting it back to the city. And then, she walked to her Workshop to process those planks.

♦♦♦

 

Fifteen minutes later at her Workshop.

WHIIII~NG~!!!! PSHEEEEEW~!!!

Hecate, who had obtained a lot of Sandalwood Planks, quickly started cutting them with her self-made Woodcutting machine. The process was fast, it doesn't even take 3 minutes before all the planks are cut to the desired size. The processed planks are then waxed with a special resin and assembled after installing a few screws and bolts.

Utilizing the concept of origami, Hecate makes the board foldable to make adjustable size.

"I guess this is it. I could write some Glyphs to make the auto-fold function, but I don't think I should.
Unlike the table, this bed frame is open to view. People can clearly see the carving whether they want it or not!'

With that in mind, Hecate stopped her work.

DING!

Spoiler
 
You have successfully crafted a Bed Frame - Exp +300
Mysticallurgy Proficiency +1 (1.457/40.000.000)
 
Item Name: Sandalwood Bed Frame
Type: Misc
Rarity: ★★★★★
Durability: 70/70
Crafter: Hecate
Effect: Very fragrant.
Adjustable size mechanism. (28×52 to 76×80)
When sleeping in a bed with this bed frame:
- Stamina recovery is tripled.
- HP and MP recovery +250%
- Comfortableness +320%
- Bad status removal speed is doubled.
Details: A bed frame made by Sandalwood, crafted by Hecate.
The unique fragrance of the wood can bring relaxation depth to the soul to whoever resting in the bed using this bed frame.
[collapse]

Looking at the window, Hecate smiled with satisfied mood.

Even without using glyph and such, the effect created was still considered good. Unfortunately, the effect was too mystical to be bought to the real world.

Stamina recovery means exhausted people that sleep in this bed, their stamina will quickly replenished. For example, couples that have intense workout in this bed, will have endless stamina, as if they have injected with chicken blood.

HP recovery means that injuries will quickly heal, so fast that it would be visible to naked eyes. Bad status removal means people can recover faster with their illnesses, on a note that the illnesses was not a terminal one.

"No matter how people sees, these effects is too eye-catching for me to bear."

Hecate sighed helplessly. As usual, she disassembled her crafted item again and stored them in the inventory.

Suddenly, she received an email from Rena-cchi.

    From:     Kashiwagi Rena  
    To:          Yasaka Ruri  
    Subject: Have time?  
     
  Ruri-chan, do you have time today?
  Let's party together, Emi-cchi also joined. We will go after we finish our class.
 
  We need DPS to kill the boss, your firepower is very needed here.
 
 

Looking at the time, it was still 8:20 am. Only 1 hour had passed since she logged in.

"Rena should be done with her class at 10am. I have to log out first and finish this soon."

With a sweep of her hand, Hecate typed a single "Okay" and sent it to Rena-cchi.

After that, she directly pressed the logout button.

 

228