B002 – Sorting Loot and Report
6.2k 42 220
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Nearly the same time, in the real world.

PSSHAAA!

Ruri's capsule pod hatch opened. Still in lethargy, she woke up after logged out from the game.

The demanding concentration of her hotkey use during combat, and the lingering pain from the Ghoul Slaughter's strike has taken a considerable toll to her mind. This toll even caused her headache and to be drenched in sweat.

"Haah, this is the worst..."

Holding the uncomfortable feeling in her head, Ruri took out an Elixir from her game inventory and gulped it down. As usual, the taste is disgusting and left a bitter taste in the mouth. But soon after, all of the uncomfortable feelings disappeared, replaced by freshness.

It's as if the previous pain and tiredness was a lie.

"Puhaaa~!! Now, that's better."

With the headache lifted, Ruri began to introspect herself and check the loot from the previous battle.

The experimental new battle style can be considered feasible. However, the ammo consumption is also high. Before, the spells in the rings would be enough to last for 4 to 6 hours. But in this battle, including the Spell Scrolls, all of it almost exhausted in just 2 hours.

Not to mention, it also requires considerable concentration to modify each of the spell power, unlike before when she can just blindly let it out and leave all the troublesome things to the system assist.

Then, about the carelessness before.

The moment when Hecate got hit by enemy attack due of the lack of footing, and the surprise attack of the Ghoul Slaughter. She can only say her caution was not enough. She was too preoccupied by controlling the spells that she somewhat neglected her attention from surprise attacks.

"There is still many improvement that can be made. But in short, this style is just suitable for a quick battle."

Taking note to herself, Ruri proceeds to check the loot.

Although she was not logged in currently, but with her ability to bring out the game items, she can obviously check the contents of her game inventory without any problem.

    • Dullahan's broken armor,
    • All kinds of skeleton bones,
    • All kinds of Swords and other weapons...

Thanks to Hecate's Collector Subclass skill, Lucky Drop, the number of loot items she got from the previous battle was quite a lot. In addition, her passive skill Inventory Weight Limit also makes her inventory capable of carrying more items.

Although players are given inventory to carry items, there is a limit to how much they can carry.

Each player's inventory can only carry items up to 5kg, with an additional kg every 3 STR points. Hecate's current 15 STR (1+14) grants 5kg extra, and the total weight of items she can carry should have been 10kg.

But, with Inventory Weight Limit (Lv10), her inventory can carry a total of 310kg worth of items

And there is also the inventory size limit. Normal players only have about 1 m³ worth of space inventory, with an additional 0.1 m³ every  STR points. With her 15 STR, Hecate's inventory size should have been about 2.5 m³ worth of space.

But, with Inventory Size Limit (Lv10), her inventory has ~32 m³ worth of space inventory.

(⊗ Hecate's Skill List: <link>)

'Let's see how many Soul Essences we got... Well, 5 Ghouls, 2 Death Mages, 3 Wraith Deads.'

To save reading effort, Ruri changed her item notification so it only gives important info.

Name: Soul Essence: Ghoul  (3★)
Description: The extracted soul of a Ghoul.
It can be compounded into any Slotted Equipment.
Incorrect slot placement will not grant any effect.
Effect:
Slot: Head - Upper:
   • Resistance to Poison increased by 30%
   • Resistance to Poison increased by another (2×UpgLv)%
Slot: Armor - Body:
   • HP regeneration increased by 5%
   • HP regeneration increased by another (2×UpgLv)%

The effects from this Soul Essence did not give Ruri any excitement. All of the option was just not fragrant.

Hecate already immune to poison and her Max HP is low enough to make any HP regeneration effect negligible. A bottle of Condensed Hi-Potion was enough to recover her HP to almost full.

"Just a trash item. But I'll hold on it for collection."

Ruri checked the second item.

Name: Soul Essence: Death Mage (6★)
Description: The extracted soul of a Death Mage.
It can be compounded into any Slotted Equipment.
Incorrect slot placement will not grant any effect.
Effect: Slot: Weapon (Wand, Rod, or Staff type):
   • Grants the use of Firebolt (Lv10) by (10×UpgLv) per day.
   • Grants the use of Fire Ball (Lv5) by (5×UpgLv) per day.
   • Grants the use of Fire Lance (Lv5) by (5×UpgLv) per day.
   • Grants the use of Flame Arrow (Lv5) by (5×UpgLv) per day.
   • Grants the use of Flare Arrow (Lv3) by (3×UpgLv) per day.
   • Grants the use of Napalm Bolt (Lv3) by (3×UpgLv) per day.

Seeing this Soul Essence information, Ruri could only express her astonishment. Each can grant Hecate a large number of fire spells to use, and there are two of them.

"Those mages must have been arsonists in their lives. But, nice timing! Just in time when there is a shortage of ammo."

Then, the last item.

Name: Soul Essence: Wraith Dead (6★)
Description: The extracted soul of a Wraith Dead.
It can be compounded into any Slotted Equipment.
Incorrect slot placement will not grant any effect.
Effect: Slot: Head - Upper:
   • Resistance to Insta-Death increased by 30%
   • Resistance to Insta-Death increased by another (2×UpgLv)%
Slot: Body - Garment:

   • Causes Silence debuff to enemy by 10% chance when attacked.
   • Causes Confusion debuff to enemy by 10% chance when attacked.
   • Causes Sleep debuff to enemy by 10% chance when attacked.
   • Chance increased by another (2×UpgLv)%

This is a good stuff. There are two choice to use, increase Insta-Death resistance, or random annoying debuff to enemies.

"Hmm... This is quite a dilemma. But, I can decide this later."

In the end, she decided to postpone her decision.

Ruri stood up and used a cloth to wipe off the sweat in the chair, before she went to the bathroom to take a shower. In any case, she didn't feel good for being sweaty. This sweat must be purged!

Cleanliness is a must for a loli!

♠♠♠

 

Fifteen minutes later.

After done with the shower, Ruri walked to the living room. In there, she saw several objects with various shapes moving around, busy cleaning the room.

"Ah, today is the scheduled cleaning."

Seeing them, Ruri recognized them as the cleaning robots and drones controlled by the house AI. They were programmed to clean the house two times per week, every Wednesday and Sunday.

Ruri did not bother with them any longer and let them do their job properly. The robots and drones also recognized her, but nobody said anything. They did not even bother to comment why their master was bare, except the T-bracelet in her left arm and the bell tied in her left ankle.

The robots were not equipped with any personality program, and just do their routine job without complaining. Even the house AI also the same. Ruri did not bother including any of such thing in their firmware.

As she sits on the sofa, Ruri took out a sandwich to eat.

She activated her T-Bracelet and started to type a draft of document. This document was her report of the dungeon floor she went earlier, The Sealed Mausoleum - B3F.

In this document, Ruri included the 3D map of the floor. Then, Ruri took her time to wrote the overall analysis she can conclude of the monsters, their behavior, strengths and weaknesses. Except the Reaper and the Ghoul Slaughter, the compiled data was very informative and detailed.

After 30 minutes passed, Ruri was done typing the document.

"Well then. They should like this gift of mine. Let's brush more and more the guild's favorability point!"

With a sweep of hand, she sent the report to the Genesis Guild Administrator chat group.

There is also exist the regular member chat group, but Ruri didn't bother to post anything important there. In this day and age, those who believe there is no spy in the guild is a moron.

Soon after she posted the report, a bunch of reply appeared.

Chat Group
   ...  
 Hecate ∴ Pinned Post
Dungeon Analysis Report: The Sealed Mausoleum B3F

¤ Attachment: § Report.xdoc | Download | Print
 
 Rena-cchi Σ(゚Д゚) !!
Hecate-cchiiiii! ❤️️❤️️ ヽ(´▽`)/
 
 Leon Well done, Hecate-chan!
Good job for the report. You have been a big help again.
I'll give you the reward later after I read the report.
BRB!
 
 Emilia @Hecate; As I expected...
You did enter the 3rd floor alone after we're gone.
 
 Hecate Yeah... I'm sorry.
 
 Emilia No, no, no, no... I'm not scolding you.
On the contrary, I should praise you.
 
 KA✰ZU Yes, Emily is right!
Hecate-chan, you have done a good job.
Too bad, we have a class earlier, or else we can go together.
 
 Grim Nice for the report.
Does this means another raid party?
 
 Shuna My preparation is done. I'm ready anytime!
But, I hope Black Phantom won't wreck our raid again.
 
     

[collapse]

As expected, the response is warm.

This report is like a helping hand to the current situation. Genesis Guild members needed to recover their lost EXP from Black Phantom's assault, and this is the opportunity to do so.

Ruri couldn't help but let out an impish grin.

"A meat from fat sheep is more delicious than a meat from malnourished sheep. Grow on, my guild!"

- So that I can get a bountiful harvest when the harvesting time arrived.

She closed the chat window and lay down in the sofa. This is a good time to take an afternoon nap.

Soon later, the sleeping sound of a naked loli can be heard.

220