Chapter 23: Saving a Beauty
372 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

Chapter 23: Saving a Beauty

In a flash, Zhou Qi dashed towards the door where the man called Mr. Dior entered. Zhou Qi gripped the thumb finger of Wuren, tapping it on the door system.

Wuren saw the words on the screen of the door and gasped. "The door had been manually unlocked." He discovered that he was already being watched ever since he entered the halls.

The loan shark silently opened the door and entered, immediately hiding in the shadows.

Wuren saw the pale young lady he sold and tricked. He also saw the loan shark's eyes studying the girl.

A bit of hope flashed in his eyes.

The young lady could trigger any man's sense of protectiveness. Of course, that's for the good guys. If you have a wicked heart, the man would only awaken his sadistic nature hiding within him. Maybe, he can get a good deal out of this mess.

Zhou Qi entered the room with his hand gripping the face of Wuren. He entered the room as if he owned the place. He heard the sounds of the shower. It seemed like the man named Mr. Dior didn't notice anything strange. He could even hear awful whistles echoing within the bathroom. The tunes were out of order, hoping from a tenor into a base. Then, soprano. Yes, a damning soprano!

Zhou Qi soon caught sight of a pale young lady. The young lady was strapped with shackles. He immediately saw four shining cuffs on the lady's two wrist and two feet.

She was…beautiful.

Is this what a kingdom toppling beauty meant?! The thought flashed for a moment. Then it was gone as if Buddha entered him.

The young lady also saw Zhou Qi entering the room with silent steps. Her limpid eyes widened in shock. The man moved so fast. She could only see a few blurs flashing before her eyes. In a jiffy, the door was locked again as if nothing happened at all.

Zhou Qi moved his right hand and put his pointing finger against his lips.

The beautiful young lady seemed to understand. She nodded towards Zhou Qi as the hope of getting saved flash before her eyes.

Nevertheless, the moment the lady caught sight of Wuren. Her eyes sharpened like a cat who had got its tail stepped on. From her eyes flowed excessive anger and wrath! All directed at Wuren. Her shackles shook, she jumped towards Wuren. The girl wanted to take a bite out of Wuren. It seemed like this lady was a victim of this rotten man, Wuren.

The chain was the only thing holding her rage. Her outburst, limited around the bed. She caused a little noise, making Zhou Qi furrow his brows.

The young lady wanted to eat Wuren alive!

Zhou Qi's eyes constricted. He gazed at the girl and Wuren; a thought flashed before his eyes. The young lady looked like someone he knew.

The noises coming from the shackles echoed in the whole room. It attracted the attention of the man showering in the bathroom.

"Oh, beautiful girl, you're already excited? Hehe. Please wait for a moment. Give me five minutes more, and I'm done! I'll spoil you rotten. Haha."

Mr. Dior continued to whistle in the bathroom, shifting from tune to tune. His excitement couldn't be hidden in the jumpy songs.

Wuren rolled his eyes after hearing the wrangling voice. It was out of tune.

Although, Zhou Qi could feel the intense anger burning inside the young lady. He still chose to raise his hand, signaling the lady to stop.

To appease the lady, Zhou Qi reached his hands towards Wuren's pinky finger and snapped it into two. Without batting an eye, he then threw it to the raging young lady. Crimson stain flowed out of the wound dying the floor with scarlet pitter-patters.

"Hmff! Hmff! Hmff! Hmf…."

Muffled groans were the only thing Wuren could produce. The pain shook his whole body, a cold sweat dripped on his back. Wuren's tears flowed from his eyes. His heartbeat galloped, making the strain even more evident.

Wuren's face twitched and twisted. He tried to move left and right. But every time he moves, he could feel the grip of Zhou Qi tightening. The loan sharks grasped on him was akin to a wild boa constricting its prey.

The agony was heart-wrenching!

The lady's eyes followed the plucked finger falling on the bed. She stopped fighting against the chains. Her eyes focused on the finger as her thoughts flowed like a free stream. Her wrath abated for a moment.

She raised her head and gazed at the man holding the target of her vengeance. Her blank eyes showing some flickers of light. Hope - it was.

Once again, Zhou Qi raised his finger. He waltzed and hid on the wall. It was enough to avoid the sight of the man in the bathroom. He doesn't want to alert the prick. The safer, the better.

Soon, the weird whistles coming from the bathroom stopped. The bathroom door opened, warm steam flowed into the air-conditioned room. The scent of the old era's rare shampoo and soap spread throughout the room.

Zhou Qi saw the nerves of the young lady becoming stout and alert. The glint of wariness was enough to tell everything to Zhou Qi.

"Are you ready for me, beautiful miss?! Because whether you're ready or not. I'll partake anyway." A burst of laughter boomed in the room.

Nevertheless, the young lady didn't answer. She only gazed weirdly at the naked man.

"What? Not excited?! Don't worry! I'll make sure you will become as excited as I am."

Mr. Dior strode towards the bed where the young lady was chained.

In the head of Mr. Dior, this place was a paradise on the zealot infested world. He was able to play god for a moment. It was worth his travel.

He'll definitely take this business to the City of Cailon.

As he slowly walked, he heard a low baritone voice echoing in the room. "I'm very excited, Mr. Dior, come and pick me."

Mr. Dior halted his steps. He looked around and saw no one in the room except him and the young lady. He guffawed for a moment, feeling silly.

"It seems like I drank quite a lot! Even a warm bath couldn't remove my hallucinations." The man shook his head, trying to wake up his soaked brains. He stretched his body to clear his mind.

"Are you ready!?"

"I'm very ready, handsome. But are you ready?"

It was the same voice again. But this time it sounded like it was coming six-feet from the ground. The face of Mr. Dior froze. He ran towards the side of the bed to pick up his pistol. But before he could even reach the bed…

Bam!

Mr. Dior saw himself flying in the air. He felt the air twisting around him. He saw the beautiful young lady, the bathroom, the bed, the door, Wuren, and a man gripping Wuren's face.

He caught a glimpse of a faint smile blooming on the man's face. As flew on the air, a few screeching sounds blasted in the room. After a single blink, he saw a fist aiming at his throat.

"Pchh…"

The sounds of cracking bones followed, echoing within the room. A fountain of blood splattered on the bed and the floor, dying the room in crimson.

Zhou Qi looked at the twitching corpse of Mr. Dior. "Tsk, tsk. I'm truly sorry, Mr. Dior, I only need a single man to ask. So you better scram since I hate your type the most."

That was the last thing Mr. Dior saw and heard before he joined the army of hell.

Silence loomed in the room. It was peaceful once again.

A minute passed.

A sobbing sound leaked out from the young girl. She was dyed with red, making her beauty bloom with weird elegance. He added a little more force making a lot of blood splatter all over.

Zhou Qi stared at the girl. He scratched his head. "What should I do now with you?"

He looked at his hand which was grappling Wuren. An idea entered his mind.

Bam!

Zhou Qi kicked Wuren to the side, knocking him out. With a thud, the greedy guy was finally allowed to hug the cold floor.

Cold blood flowed from Wuren's missing pinky finger.

The money-lover seemed to have lost his consciousness due to pain and stress.

Zhou Qi gave another kick just to make sure that Wuren's deep sleep. After he confirmed everything, he walked towards the sobbing young lady.

He heard the soft sounds of chains shaking, it was serving as an accompaniment to the sobs. Tears flowed, fear reflected within the girl's eyes. It was a close shave.

Zhou Qi scratched his head. Of course, she would!

She just saw the savage ways of the loan shark. Who dares to not cry?

"Are you alright?!" Not knowing what to do, Zhou Qi walked across the bed. Although he knew that the young lady wasn't alright at all, it never hurts to ask, right?

He reached out his hands, touching the cold chains. The chains had left a lot of marks on the young lady's feet and wrist. He gripped one of the shackles, pulling it in two opposite directions.

Clack.

The first chain fell lightly on the bed. Soon, the other shackles were also destroyed. It was crushed one by one until the girl was free once again.

Zhou Qi looked at the still sobbing girl. With a wry smile, he decided to ask again. "Are you alright? Your safe now."

The girl looked at him for a moment.

Zhou Qi felt a bit shy.

Then, she cried again, but this time it was louder.


Alas, I was able to rest properly. I am back and loaded. Here is the latest chappy guys. The release will be Thursdays (1 chappy or more). Oh, if you like, please support me on my Patreon and Kofi. I'll help me build my dream of becoming a full-time author. And maybe, offer some advanced chappies soon. Cross fingers!

11