Chapter 12 Reina’s Group
210 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Swooooosh! 

An arc of red light, and a zombie hound fell lifeless on the floor.

The red light came from a deep red sword held by a blonde girl. Every slashes she made would emit arcs with burning cinders cutting everything in one stroke of her blade.

She run through the battlefield like a warmaiden gloriously dancing with the wind as she continued to cut down every monster on sight.

In a flash, she already wipe clean all the monsters in the area.  The reek of blood didnt bother her anymore since it was not the first time she killed demonic beasts. If killing them were the only way she can return and protect those important to her then she will gladly throw away her innocence.

splash

She wave her sword removing the blood in it then she sheated her sword while keeping her astute composure nd gave a small sigh. 

'Finally it's over' She taught. 

"Nice Job,  Reina! You didn't even need our help anymore!" One of her classmate named Michelle cheered in amazement. 

"I think you can do it too Michi" Reina replied with a smile. 

"Do you think so? My Magic is not that good though"

"Of course you can ! There is no such thing as not good enough Michi. It's how you use it" Reina reached out Michelle's hand with a dazzling smile. Even a girl would fell in love with that kind of glamorous smile. 

"Reina!"

Unable to hold back, Michelle cuddled herself to Reina's body.

"Eeeeh!? A-are you alright Michi?" Taken by surprise, Reina stumbled back a bit. 

"Reina.. Reina.. " 

Relaxation.

She buried her face in between the two amazing mounds of fat, allowing herself to savour the moment and fully lean on her. It was so soft and relaxing with an electrifying feeling of satisfaction. "I don't regret my choice," she said, her voice muffled as she pressed herself tight.

"So soft!" she cuddled even more. 

"I-It tickles Michi!" 

"Just a little bit more" She requested as she let herself down to the heavenly pleasure.

Upon watching the scene,  The two boys in the team almost coughed up blood.  

"What the Fuck!  Is this the legendary boob pressing scene!" one of the guys was holding his nose preventing it from splurting blood. Seeing the two mounds moving sandwiching the face of Michelle was like a sweet poison in the eye. 

"oh my god" 

"Uhmmmm! that's enough Michi!  Reina retorted as she slightly pushed michelle allowing their body to separate. 

"Ehehehe Sorry, I was lost in the moment there" Michelle replied without any tone of regret. 

--------------@>>>>

Reina's group decided to have a quick break from hunting. They already met the qouta so they have plenty of time for breaks.

The girl's right now were having the legendary girl's talk moment. They even shooed away the boys and without any way to retaliate, the boys can only clicked there tongue in disappointment.

"Gabby, I heard Joshua is in to you" Michelle opened up the conversation.One of the most popular girl's talk topic was romance and prying with their friends romance was very important to them. Romance and Secrets were the ones keeping them closer. 

"Well,  We were already hook up the three weeks ago" Gabriel blushed as she confirmed about her relationship with Joshua. 

"Waah!  Thats cute!  How did he confessed?" The girl named Mika giglled with stars glimmering in her eyes.

"D-Do I really need to tell you all of that?" Gabriel was already beet red in embarassment but Mika's glimmering eyes was like a hypnosis telling her to spill every details. 

"I-It was after we got summon,  I was really depress. That's when he started talking to me. At first, It was really awkward because it was out of the blue but everyday, he would talk to me and comfort me. He even  told me that he will protect w/c made me really happy. I don't know why it made my heart pounds so hard everytime, then I asked him why would he do that for me. He said he like me and I also said I like him. It looks like I'm a shallow kind of girl, isnt it? " She hide her face with her hand as she giggled in shame.

"That was so romantic!" Mika and Michelle exclaimed in unison. 

"but I never taught that Joshua was so aggressive!" Michelle exclaimed in amazement. 

"Do you already kiss or something? Like you know! "  Michelle added, pouting her lips.

"O-of course not!  like hell we would do that!" Gabriel screamed out immidiately denying Michelle's remarks. 

"Oh too bad!" 

Reina was just listening to their conversation with no care at all. She was only enjoying the fragrant smell of tea.

For Reina,  Spring of love has not yet came to her mind . Even way back on earth, She wanted to finish her studies first before dealing with the thing called love. 

Love is just a distraction, that was she always thought.

but...

with all that said, the seeds of love has already sprouted in her heart a very long time ago. Even though she was unaware, that a certain boy, that was relatively close to her, has already held her heart captive.

" by the way, I once saw Reina visiting Andre at night" Out of the blue, Michelle smirked, looking at Reina.  Reina coughed out the tea she was drinking upon hearing Michelle's statement. 

"Hah!?" Reina exclaimed. She almost lost her grip to her cup. 

"Well, You see,  I saw you going to Andre's room that night. I was thinking maybe there is something going on with you two"

"O-of course none!  We just talk that night and he was my childhood friend. We are just friend thats all" Suddenly, There was a pang in her heart when she said that they were just friend, A feeling of utmost loneliness. It felt like she was rubbing salt on her wounds.

"Oh! is that so?" Michelle was still not convince about her friend. 

"Yes" Reina once again regained her calm composure. 

"Then Is it okay if I confessed to him? You wouldn't mind, right? " Reina froze, Unable to process what Michelle just asked her.  Her smile disappeared, Her calm once again turn to ash. Something snapped inside of her. 

Her eyes turned colder even her aura became something beyond recognition.  It was like they were talking to another person. Chills run down to their spine.  

They never taught that they would stepped on a landmine.

"It's a joke, Reina!"  Michelle quickly retracted her words.  

"Oh!" The black aura disappeared. Michelle and the other two sighed in relief.

"But if you wont confess to Andre, he might be stolen by somebody" Michelle once again stepped on a landmine. A much powerful landmine.  The was way beyond the freezing point! 

"Aieeeeeeeeee!" They shrieked in fear as they witness a more frightening aura.  

"I'm Sorry! I'm really Sorry! I dont know you are so in love with him. I wont do it again!" Michelle blurted out almost crying as she begged for mercy. 

Reina blushed upon hearing the words "in love".  She finally realize that she was inlove with Andre.  The previously sprouting seeds of love have already bloomed to a flower of everlasting emotion. 

'That was quick' Michelle thought 

Seeing the sudden change of emotion,  Michelle sighed and prayed, "I hope you will be fine,  Andre!"

-------------------->>>>>>>>>>

Meanwhile, in the other part of the Arsibal canyon, A teen was standing in front of a humongous two-headed zombie hound. He was wearing a majestic red robe embroidered with elegant golden lines and holding a deep crimson staff made from 200 years old iron wood branch with a black orb in its end. This teen was Harvi, one of Andre's classmate. 

The monster was growling angrily at him. It was a being way bigger than the monster that Andre's group face.  It was like a real boss monster. 

He held his staff up in the air chanting some specific words to activate his magic.  Energy quickly gathered at the tip of his staff forming a red blazing spherule of fire.

In an amazing speed,  The fire ball grew in size almost at the same size of the two-headed hound. 

Harvis shot the massive spherule of fire directly to the two headed hound.  

"GRRAAAAHHHHHKKKKK!!" the monster growled in pain as its skin started to melt.

The monster tried to resist but it's effort was futile . It was immidiately burned to crisp leaving only a huge chunk of beast core.

"Tch! Another damned weak monster!" Disappointed with the two-headed zombie hound's strength, Harvi cursed. He always hated the weak and the powerless. He always believed that strength is the only solution to everything.  It may be physically strong or financially strong, you need to be strong to survive.  Strong enough to...

He picked the beast core and threw it to one of his lackey. 

" So what we will do tommorow, Harvi?" One of his lackey asked. 

"It's time to collect the debt Andre owes me!" he declared in a vile smirk. 

( A/N: I tried to showcase the heroine this chapter. I also want you to see the heroine's side. does it suits your taste? 

I also gave a glimpse why Hatvi hates Andre.  Why does Harvi want to be strong? and hate the weak?  What was his purpose? his story?

I want the readers to see in my story that everyone has its own story.  

By the way if you have any feedbacks just comment below )

7