05: A night before is long and hard- (18+)
149 7 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PoV: Levi.

This is too much. These looks from three women are too much.

Following that moment of intense hugs, I decided we should head out for a bit. (Or maybe I just took Author-san's advice and took these two girls out on the town.)

Paza at least returned to her world, to check up on Nahama ― and knocked on another girl's door right when she was in the middle of- Something. The queen didn't even bother to ask what she was doing, like I had thought she might. No; she just 'handed me off' to Priestess Hali ... who may be doing the same thing as Ama was, the first time. And now, the view is in the girl's hands; Paza is somewhere else, maybe to see the king. I don't want to know, really.

So Sam and Tam and I, we ... went shopping. For necessities Sam might need, if she's gonna stay for a while. Honestly before this it wasn't a real need; any time Sam came over she had a backpack with what she'd need for a night while she slept in the spare bedroom. I'm sure she'd arranged with Mom and Dad that she and Tamara were having a 'sleepover' ... and now I feel used. That Sam could lie with me as a basis ... didn't sit so well with me. One lie leads right to another ... right?

Anyway ... either tomorrow I'm summoned but still have a way back here, or ... I don't. I still want to be here, for the least reason being I just do not want to be used as a collared slave or mate. I am not kidding; the amount of strength by which I'd fight it is ... okay so I'm sort of weak, not super strong, but they don't know that!

Priestess Hali is ... pretty. Maybe only slightly more pretty than the princess (but I will never tell her so).


And now, night time. One last hug for Sam, one hug for Tam too ― and Sam glares strangely ― but it seems Tamara will also be spending the night, 'for support', but she has to run home for some things. Hmm, well I'm fine with that; Tamara is sort of the same build and height as Sam; maybe a little 'late night snack' for thought ... and wasting tissues. Hali is done with her self touching too.

Sam is off to take a shower before bed; I say good night and so does Tamara. Well then I'll just head to bed while Sam is in my shower; I got a thing I need to do-

I'd laid down only a minute, stripped down to the boxers; when the door squeaked open only a small bit.

Damn. She caught me. My hand's already under the covers, reaching into my boxers, where I-

"Mind a little company, to help you ... sleep?"

Tamara is easing on in, whispering her willingness to play here. She has a devious grin.

"... uh what's the deal. What are you wanting-"

"No deal, I just wanna have a little fun too. Nothing more serious needed." She drops off her shirts and pants, down to the bra and panties, and leans over me. "Sixty nine okay?"

She ... she is ready to go.

"... yeah."

Well it will be my first, uh, first anything. But I think I've seen enough *cough* research material *cough* to know what to do.

She grins and flips around then, pulling at her panties and revealing what I'd long longed to see and touch.

Meanwhile in another world, this 'Priestess Hali' is talking with other priestesses, an enclave of them; but from mine and Tamara's acts, she's suddenly getting red faced, and excusing herself. Heading back to her room, hmm?

Further, when Tamara undressed herself she didn't even hesitate, but then also within a half minute had pulled my blanket aside, and reached into my boxer shorts, extracting my Mister Steel. I ... I think she's done this before!

"Oh ... nice," she flirted, while she's also ready to push her slit close to me.

Obviously then, that's all the invitation I need-

'Ittadekimas.'

It ... it doesn't taste like I thought it would. There's a trace of her natural juices there; I did expect this. But not so much all of a sudden ― unless maybe this indicates she's a fellow pervert, or a deviant, or even just she's normal but has a few kinks she wants to try- What's normal then?!

But this Hali ― she's raced to her bedroom, breathless ― I think she is also a pervert. She too is looking to see if her own shared room is empty; and, finding it so, is also going unclad.

Here, we are getting into it good; Tam's got some nice suction going, which I'm liking feeling for the first time. So much saliva, and expertly frothed and swirled around my ... my ... ooh I'm about ready to-

Aah when she swirls her spit around the tip and then sucks it back into her mouth, that's the sensitive stuff, right there. And, the cowper's gland is already pumping out the precum in excess. I'm hooked.

But when I'm about to come ... Tamara senses it and slows down, extending the moment. Such a tease; but on the other end, Hali is also reaching her own level of perversion, stroking herself. Is this a wooden dildo I see in her hand?

Or rather, in a nearby room, Sam is done with her shower, and I'm tense. But Tamara like a sex freak is still doing this ― not so loud as to alert my sister but just so hushed vocally ― she's still got my penis in a, in a, humming, I'm coming! Hali too!!

Some girls don't swallow? Tamara doesn't seem to mind. She giggled too, and then got dressed, probably like Sam was doing in the bathroom, in the next room-

"That good Levi?"

"Well I wish you could have slowed down and taken your time; but ... it's okay."

"Maybe next time then," she added with a sly wink. "And who knows, it might be sooner than you think."

So she is promising a next time?

And then Tamara sneaked off, and out the back door.


Sam had ended up back in the living room, with the television on for a while. I shook my head at the crazy high school drama she'd found, and passed the living room by in favor of something more to drink from the kitchen. She saw me pass by, still in my boxer shorts-

-her face turned red?

Hey. Did she know, or not know, what went on earlier?

Or ... is this, something else?

I cannot refuse my own curiosity; I poke my head into the living room long enough to say, 'my turn on the shower, and good night sis'.

Oh, she looked down to my crotch? Aah I get it, there's a small stain there, isn't there. From what Tamara did to me.

She leaps up and reaches for a hug. I take her in my arms, forgetting this embarrassing status, and whisper gently, "It will be good to have you with me for a few days."

She sighs, then whispers her own thought. "If ... if you need anything ... anything ... just, ask."

"Of course," I reply in as serious tone I could handle right now. "I love you, Sam."

Her grip tightens. "I love you too, brother. Just ... don't betray me to ... anyone."

I don't know what she means. Betray her? How-

"I won't. Goodnight sis."

At last, I am set free.


A half hour later.

'Even after a hot shower and a yank, it is still like this?'

Once again in bed, all lights out, I'm seriously trying to sleep. I do have a fairly serious concern for tomorrow ― possible summon, a definite weirdness with one or two girls hanging around, and ... dealing with the queen and princess in another world too.

Thoughts have got the better of me; for one thing, it's also 'the night before summoning' in the other world. Hali for one, who's supposed to 'watch' me is ... asleep.

Hey. I could totally ... sneak into the other world, and move that portal ... right? So the queen too doesn't just have immediate access? The only concern being, what a goddess would permit. After all, it's there ... for me.

I mean, the distance from the castle's side exit into the queen's private garden and short walk into the main hall is not so immense, or so traveled in the night. But, to where?

Well ... the most logical place would be ... somewhere only I could get into? Which means ― aha, the king's private library? Oho that's a great trick! And in my mind I can count the steps; a dozen seconds from this shed to the castle's side door; a mere minute and a half of walking the main corridor; and maybe five seconds to put in a 'password' into the secret room. All good? I'm terrified of failing but who wouldn't be?

Speaking of, always around the castle everyone is wearing these stiff shoes or boots, or metal armors; except some lower class slaves don't get shoes, but go barefoot, it keeps down the sound. But the floor itself is smooth stone, with running carpets here and there. I could literally sneak around without having any footsteps of mine heard ― it's only a problem if Hali would wake up and see I'm not where I'm supposed to be-

From what I am hearing, though ― Hali seems to be into the REM sleep state; I think this will go on for her, for a few hours yet. I CAN DO THIS!

Plus I want to see if ... as in my imagined hope ... I can successfully still browse in the other world; I'll take in my inventory, my phone and my tablet and a spare charger and a lockpick set I should not have- Aah logistics right. When or where am I going to be able to 'charge' anything there?

So as cover. I'll take some spare blankets of mine, roughly piled together, to play at being one of their eunuch slaves slash night servants out on 'laundry duty'. Wrap another white sheet around my bared waist as an impromptu loincloth-

Stepping out into the hall, into the portal and into the other world too ― I've done it, I'm there. The shed unlocks and opens from the inside, even if it's locked on the outside; so at least I can go this far. The portal also goes smoothly into my inventory, which I'd worry if it wouldn't. Now. For the 'hard part'. Sneaking.

Well no, not sneaking. I had to appear like I was meant to be there. The inner guardsmen patrolling inside will be somber and quiet, as much as possible. But when the king had my view and I saw him up at night as I played the loud music, I knew the night guard would check everyone coming and going. Or was it for show while the king was there, storming around angry at my loud sounds?

Extract a heap of cluttered blankets and fabrics, and ... just walk into the hall. Nothing to it-

"Halt. Identify yourself."

"... um hi, I'm Darren, a new night servant, um, tasked with taking some of the night laundry for Mistress Kellah the evening cook-"

"You can pass. But ... what's all this bundle."

"Miscellaneous laundry. I'm not questioning it, so if you wanna know, maybe ask her or the king?"

His eyes ran wild a second, then settled. "No, no thank you. I'll believe you."

"But ... um. I'm new here ... so ... what's the king like? If you could say. Is he ... bad to work for-"

"... just ... stay out of his way, is all. Don't cause a scene, you'll be all right." The guard grinned slightly, then continued. "Last week or so it's been tense around here; but most especially the last day ― seems he's on edge for some reason. Usually ends up that way just before a summoning. It's why we guards try not to distract either; guys like me who have a wife and kid cannot afford to do anything outrageous. But no, you're fine. Just take it easy, do your job, and remember what I said ― don't cause a scene."

He waved me off; and after a step or two I turned back. "Hey. What's your name?"

"Sergeant Bye; uh, Jarod. Well, move on, I wish you well-"

Clearly a dismissal.


Aside from that calm conversation ― which I'm thankful wasn't loud enough to not wake Hali ― I have made it to the secret room. I'm in!

A dim overhead illumination ― not a lamp, but more an all ceiling glow ― shows me all I've seen from the other view, now all within touching reach. All these magical and written things, stored here.

I will store ... everything in sight-

On one hand, it's sort of 'stealing'. On another, it's 'keeping it safe for later'. As in, if I and this mad king will switch place, then I too will soon own these things instead of him. A few things I've seen him use, I wish to keep him from using again in the next few hours.

So ... take all. Books, scrolls, trinkets, artifacts, pages of scribbles and drawings and plans ― all of it. Even the barren bookshelves and tables and chairs. In the end, I've left the five meter by five meter room, completely empty as to boggle the king's mind. Imagine him entering tomorrow and-

Full stop. Haha! I imagine him beyond furious! And then scared!

Then what could complete the scene, but for me to leave some letter, some scrawled not for him to read as my parting taunt-

I speak out loud, just to collect my thoughts. Hali on the other hand is still sleeping, so I think it's okay.

"Hmm, place the portal which needs a clean smooth wall, and leave a parting letter in challenge to tomorrow's summoning. What next-"

"-I can help with those tasks, human from another world named Levi."

A female voice? I spun, but saw nobody.

"W, who-"

Such a subtle laugh, coy and sure. "I am the castle. Or, the soul attached to it at the time of its construction. Call me Hana. But let's just say I am desiring to help you ... if what I think is going to happen, will happen."

"Aah ... I think, we are both on the same thought, then," I respond with a whisper. "Okay. A note in the center of the room in the king's language, saying something like 'If the summoning occurs, the contract will be ended', or something indicating the summoning process should be aborted. And a moderate threat as to why these resources are taken. Something to maybe vex the king and any who are in on this secret room and the summoning steps."

"Done; and even agrees with the kingdom laws. Do you wish to read the letter before I place it here?"

"... uh no, Hana. I am willing to be surprised tomorrow too. Uh, next task. If the walls are smooth and clean, in order for me to place a portal out of here ― and I want to set the portal right now so only I and those I permit can cross worlds."

"The portal which was in the queen's garden but is now within your inventory should already be marked such. Only because the portal granted by a goddess ― how does that, work by the way ― was handled by you and Queen Paza, was she allowed to pass beyond this realm and into yours. But, having moved the portal from where Paza placed it, some parameters should have been reset."

And while she was saying this, the walls seemed to be repairing and cleaning themselves. No longer do they have a grungy grimy look; but now they are the original stone, blocks of polished marbled stone, an almost perfect fit at the edges. Almost so perfect.

"Oh! This is great, Hana. Thank you; I owe you one."

"I will collect on that later ... dear Levi."

"... how, what-"

At a subtle tap on my back, I turn around-

-a fully nude elf woman ― no, not the short skinny aloof type I'd thought to be ― but a mostly humanoid female of the same height but with the maternal proportions I could love. I'll look this body up and down, or rather Hana will let me look.

"Wow."

I gulped, after having said this.

"Like me already dear? Want to pay me in advance?" she grinned deviously.

"Um, but, if that girl Hali wakes up-"

"She won't. I have put a minor sleep trait into her room for the next several hours, and in the king's chamber too; so ... no interruptions. Nothing devious on either of them, but just to ensure they're asleep. Take as long as you want, with me."

"Yes!"


Well that happened. I just had sex with ... a castle?

Whether or not this beauty was real or only a generated image ... it sure felt real. I mean, she got me to where I needed to be, and I too did what I could with her.

She had even placed a bed, the same as what the king and queen would have right now.

Author-san, please do not spoil the imaginations of the little Reader-chan fans out there, by telling any more of the intimate scene-

In one day I'd had not only my first oral experience from a sixty nine position, I've also had my first boob sex and even tried intercrural sex, 'Mister Steel' held firm within her thigh gap. I ... I'll hold off on direct sex ... just for a while. Might want to try with someone else on that too, back home-

"S, so ... was that-"

"It is fine, dear Levi. I will want more than this, later; and I will take more time with you, if you wish it. I've seen enough in eleven centuries here to know what type of woman you would want me to be; and I can be it. So, I can wait; but not forever you know. And I hope it's okay if I come to you in your world, and do more ― don't worry, I can appear as and sound like anyone I've already seen and heard in your view; so at least it won't be weird to see an elf woman in your world. Make me your dream woman, and we will be a team."

I nod, then place the portal. After a few portal settings are changed, nobody should see it unless I let them; nobody can enter unless I permit them too. I accept the request from Hana, and she is now one of those.

Taking one last look around ― the bed already disappeared ― all I see is a note left on the floor. In that bundle ― had to be more than ten pages of paper. Is any of it of interest to me? Nope, still not going to read it.

Won't tomorrow be exciting, though, for once?


Success.

I am once again back in my own place. The priestess in the other world is asleep still, as Hana had said; but here is all I'm concerned with for the moment. Faint sounds of a television show are still going in the living room; I ease on in there and-

-what the hell. Sam is asleep but had her pants pulled down and her hand on her groin? No I'm not seeing an obvious stain there or anything. Nope. Not seeing anything. No unshaved hairs sticking out-

*ahem*

That is my sister! I do not want to think about ... about ... well, even if she is cute from a certain way of thinking, I- But why am I just standing here looking at her crotch!

Instead I'll just ease on out of here, and back to the bedroom. My bedroom. Mister Steel will have more tissue time.

I wasted two tissues and somehow still feel an urge for something more.

... a half hour later I hear some noise from the hall; I believe Sam woke up, then went to the bathroom to 'clean up' and then head to the spare bedroom. If Tamara is planning on coming back then she should be here or on the way back before too long; it's already dark outside. Not that I'm so concerned for her; she's just Sam's friend and only the first one who gave me the oral job. Nothing serious.

Whatever. I am almost asleep in the dark room but subtly hear my own door creak again ― seriously, have to grease the hinge or something ― and hear a solitary footstep.

That would be either Hana or Tamara, right. Hana I can understand; the offer was made. But for Tamara? Probably want to taste more of me, since maybe she thinks I am a willing test subject or something. Or maybe I do not mean anything more to her than what she can have of me. Well two can play this game, let me see how far I can go with her now.

I won't be able to see who it is, too much light comes from behind so the face is in the dark. In the dark it could be either Sam or Tamara ― they do sorta look the same, though it's obvious a boy like me always will know his sister from her friend. I guess if it's Sam, she might be having worries over home issues; I'd calm her nerves. If it's Tamara ... I'd got a certain feeling when it comes to her, she too might like to do some things. Then it might be Hana, the castle soul; well that's fine too. A castle is fine too. Lifting my head slightly, I wait calmly for the person to step forward. Motioning with a hand for her to come in, she shuts my door and steps slowly to my bed. All clothes come off ― Hana or Tamara then?

I catch a nasty smell here-

I whisper to the approaching girl. "I won't do anything you don't want to do; but if you stay, there are things I want to do too."

She approaches; and by the faint LED lighting of my alarm clock, I see it's Sam grinning sweetly-

'Oh so, she is not Sam or Tamara, but Hana, then.'

Well. Hana did say she can appear as anyone I have seen or heard ― but strange that she would appear as my sister, and not someone like Nahama or Paza. On the side I do see a healed incision line where the real one had an appendix removed, a thing I saw on her body when I saw her laying exposed on my sofa; so I guess it's some detail simulated too, from my visual notice-

She starts with some mild kissing. First kiss, too, with something other than the castle Hana, now that I think about it. One part of me is turned on, the other part is shrinking in concern. Make up my mind!

But both her hands and mine are exploring each other's bodies. Hair, breasts, shoulders, back, stomach. Easing on down, hips, buttocks, legs, and back to touch the pelvis. It's my first time really taking the moment for passionate contact, so I'm doing everything my mind is begging for more; meanwhile since this is Hana, the castle, I think she's following through on a promise to take her time too.

As she reaches for Mister Steel, I move to slide off the boxer shorts and then allow this form full touch across my body. I'm facing upward but she is laying on top of me with no insertion yet. She's moving like such a natural; Mister Steel is fully at attention, but so are her breasts as they dangle onto my chest. How Hana could form these details without me having seen Sam's chest is ... beyond me; but thrilling nonetheless.

I feel ... strange ... to be kissing a form so much like Samantha. What in the world would cause Hana to choose this form? And ... why am I okay with it?

Although ... even if it were Sam ... from the fake date with my sister and her friend, and what was revealed, I'd been thinking impure thoughts on her too. I'd be okay for trying- Well hell if I'm gonna just 'disappear' from this world, some guys might wanna try something improper at least once, before going!

Or rather maybe the weirdness comes from the fact of me being in a difficult position. If Hana were trying to make this believable, then I know she's failing because I don't think Sam would be so bold as to be doing this. It breaks realism, right now ― because if Sam and I were really about to do this, I think she would either be far more embarrassed, or far more directing. And either way leaves me in a bind.

... I am not going to be cuckolded. Not even by some strange castle entity who has the form of my own beloved sister.


Still, I am not about to stop this moment. I'd already said my own challenge when she entered; so this should give me enough warrant to try a few more things.

"Can I try a finger in-"

"-I want you in me," she said, interrupting my own query. "I don't want to waste any more time Levi. I want to feel your penis all the way in me."

O god that is such an erotic line! If only I could once in my life, really hear my own sister say this! Then I would feel complete. My collection would be complete. Or maybe this is why Hana would choose my sister as a form, to give me this lingering memory for years to come?

I am driven crazy by this thought; Mister Steel is throbbing and 'Sam' is still toying with it, guiding into the right place. A little awkward, at first; but then it slides in-

-aah, hymen, that's what this is. A slight resistance, then-

She tenses, holding onto the moment in a silenced squeal.

"-virgin?" I let slip. Strange to think a castle of untold centuries would be left untouched by the kings of the past, or present. Or maybe if it's a generated appearance, even this is no big detail, of first time 'purity'.

"Duh!" she hisses while still in pain.

I chuckle. This is a nice detail too; thankful Hana thought of this detail as well, I get to feel what it might have been like, to be someone else's first time as well. Even more of a nice chance for it to have been, sort of, Sam.

"... okay ... ready," her voice slowly urges me onward. "But, you be on top."

We roll, together. Her legs spread, bending knees and wrapping legs around me too. I thrust, and feel Mister Steel touch all the way in-

She squeals again, quietly, but not in pain this time. I think I just hit a certain spot.

Slow, gentle motions. After a couple minutes, I increase the pace; and again after more minutes.

"Aaah Sam I-"

"-I love you-"

"I love my sister-"

"I love my brother-"

"It, it, I'm, coming!"

"Let it! Come! In me!"

Oh god this would be so wrong, in so many senses; but for now, I cannot stop, and this girl cannot stop either. And the offer to come inside ... well if it's Hana it shouldn't matter. I cannot impregnate a castle, now, can I?

The moment, it happened ― penis thrust all the way to the cervix, balls clenching multiple times and then ― I finally feel what it's like to eject all that sperm inside a girl.

... and as far as I know, doing this again and again can be a thing; no worries about STD or pregnancy, right.


This. This moment. It's called the afterglow? The moment after sex?

I try to roll aside, but she's holding me here. "No, stay, Levi," her eyes plead. "I have waited so long for this. Don't let this moment end yet. Please."

"... okay." I kiss her waiting lips, and we continue on for a while. Even if my penis is still in her, it's softening; must be a weird sense for her but she's holding me here.

So it's limp; I'm not going to get any more from this ― Mister Steel is not ready. Not the least reason being ― the time with Tamara before, then the times with Hana, and now the earlier times I've already spent on so much on tissues, now this time ― I need to recharge a while, before giving any more.

At last the kisses subside; if either of us were to be horny again, it would be of no use; I just can't.

So at last she lets me roll aside, to face upward again. When I'd first rented this place, I'd had the idea to install a mirror over the bed ― I know, a cheesy thought ― but never got around to it. If I had, would this simulated Samantha have enjoyed the view of my backside, and my lower waist pumping into her? Strange thoughts again.

Hana in the form of Sam finally gets up, collects her clothes, and steps out. A minute later, I hear the shower water start-

'Hey. Hana. Be careful or you will wake up the real one ... and then have some explaining to do-'

But what do I do, now that I've experienced this? Prepare for tomorrow. Hali is going to be asleep for a brief while yet; so I can read some of these books from the king's private safe room.

1