Chapter 18 – Iris’s Little Home
2.5k 11 91
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 18 - Iris's Little Home

A short while passed when we arrived at a medium-sized building with a second floor, the building had no signs that indicate that it was an inn or the likes, therefore there could only be a single conclusion.

"Welcome to my home." Iris said as she opened her arms wide while grinning.

"Ehh, isn't this the part where you are supposed to be like Wow, it's huge! or something?!" Iris shouted after noticing us not having a reaction.

"Wow, it's huge!" Alisha said as if to make fun of her which had me laughing really hard added with her tilting face that was full of confusion, it made the whole scene hilarious.

"Alisha is bullying me!" Iris said as she fell to her knees with her hands covering her face.

"Okay, how about we get in for now?" I suggested before Iris dejectedly nodded and stood up as she opened the door, which immediately greeted us with the fresh smell of wood.

The interior of Iris's house was full of what should I say, wood. From the chairs to the windows, basically, everything was made of wood, there was even a wooden sculpture of a deer's head along with a wooden sword.

"You two can have a seat over there, I'll go prepare some snacks." Iris said as she walked to another section of the building which I guess was the kitchen but I couldn't see from here despite there being any doors blocking me.

"Well then, what should we do?" I asked Alisha as we sat down on a wooden couch which was extremely comfortable despite being made of all wood.

"Hmm, that thing you did to my arm, can you do it again?" Alisha asked while blushing, what do you mean that thing I did?

Wait, do you possibly mean hug your arm? Is that so, then thanks for the meal! I thought as I immediately hugged her arm tightly before rubbing my head on it.

Ah, having a body sure makes me happy!

"Mmm." Alisha suddenly made an inaudible sound before I looked at her only to see her blushing bright red, how cute I thought as I rubbed my face on her soft shoulders again.

Suddenly, a very familiar voice resounded on the room, "CAN you TWO stop HAVING your LOVEY-DOVEY time HERE?!" the voice said before we looked in front while blushing, the voice was of course from Iris who was holding a wooden plate full of cookies that were thankfully not made of wood as well.

"Well, eat the cookies for now. We will go to the Kingdom's Guild after." Iris said as she placed the wooden plate onto the wooden table that was in front of us, looking closely, the plate wasn't just plain wood with no designs.

The design on the plate was actually engraved carefully onto the surface of it, the design was a simple flower with a cursive text that spells out Irish which I could guess was specially made for her.

Also, the cookies were just plain cookies, there were no toppings on it maybe because of the technological difference.

Alisha, who was unable to hold her curiosity, took one piece of cookie before inspecting it closely as she slowly took a bite on it.

"Deliwsh!" Alisha said as she shamelessly ate as many cookies as she could before looking at me once again and handing me one of the cookies she bit which I happily took.

The cookies were certainly delicious, but somehow it felt way too soft on the part where Althea bit on, I think it was just my imagination.

Iris, on the other hand, was grinning brightly as she looked at us eating the cookies happily.

"Suspicious, did you put any poison on it?" I asked before she shook her head.

"It was just that I find the two of you who have the same look of delight cute." Iris said before I suddenly remembered that my appearance right now is exactly the same as Alisha, it was as if we were carbon copies or rather that should be what I would call the phenomenon.

"What is cute?" Alisha asks as she tilts her head with crumbs of the cookies on the side of her lips which I took before eating them myself, the taste you ask? It tasted like Alisha, oh yeah her question.

"Uhh, what should I say?" Iris asks while looking at my eyes, I don't know as well!

"Cute is someone like you." I said without thinking as I blushed from my words, I was technically confessing right there!

"Is that so, then Althea is cute as well since we are the same?" Alisha asks as she looks at me happily before Iris and I nodded, how adorable is this little creature?

"What are you going to do at the Kingdom Guild by the way?" I asked as Alisha nodded as well.

"Well, first and foremost, we have to register both of you otherwise it will be troublesome then we will report about the Ivy Viper being defeated." Iris replied while tapping on the table.

WAIT! Wouldn't it be bad if we report about the Ivy Viper?!

"Is there any way to hide the detail about the two of us defeating the viper?!" I asked after considering Alisha's mental being, being popular wouldn't help her at all.

"There is a way but the guards mostly know by now, which I hope they haven't spread around." Iris said as she frowned.

This is bad right, wouldn't they start spreading rumors about it right at this moment? We have to hurry then, otherwise it would be too late!

"Let's go to the Guild for now!" I said as I stood up before Iris nodded with Alisha being confused but still followed.

"Just follow me." Iris said as we exited the house before we started running our way to the Kingdom Guild with the crowd glancing at us suspiciously considering the fact that we are running.

Althea x Alisha huhuhu.

91